Re:Collections driving me crazy

[Post New]by tigger0076 on Nov 6, 10 3:45 PM
Its on the main hut with medical center attached you have to click on til you find but on the end closet to the flower bed. It is not visible.

[Post New]by tomtedder on Nov 13, 10 7:27 AM
mariner3b wrote:I have one left to find. I need the ring with the blue stone. Does anyone recall where they found it?

I found my blue ring in the dirt on the left side of the river, just above the start of the left end of the bridge, the red ring was laying in front of the wooden park bench, the one most north, in front of the bulding....hope this helps you!

dkkeyes
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by dkkeyes on Nov 25, 10 11:54 AM
Teklanika, I followed your directions to find the stripped green stone, but I couldn't find it among the purple flowers. I have all three bee hives up, is it possible it is now hidden? I looked specifically on the left side of the purple flowers and nothing.

[Post New]by missmagick1 on May 15, 11 10:50 PM
Gamsetter_com wrote:
Zutra wrote:Also missing one gem, the one on the second row down and third from the left. Beginning to wonder if its buried under one of the huts... annoying.

Try to click the roof of the "main house" - pixel for pixel. It is not to see, but I found mine there by accident, same as the crocodile

Thanks that was driving me nuts!

[Post New]by berdinc on May 25, 11 9:31 AM
Where are all of the collection pieces?

[removed by moderator]

Edited on 12/05/2011 at 4:26:09 PM PST

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on Nov 29, 11 10:00 PM
Thanks to Suelyn I found the last of those practically invisible collectibles. For anyone still looking for any of these look on page 3 of this thread for Suelyn's post listing ALL of the locations.

The last one for me, the green stripey stone, I had to feel around in the grass to find it. Never did actually see it. Just clicked and clicked all over the area and BINGO, there it was. Who knew?

[Post New]by errantdreams on Dec 5, 11 11:52 AM
Trendsetter wrote:I need HELP finding the other snail shaped shell...I have the green one, I am in desperate need of the other one!!!!!

I believe I found the red one *in* the handprint on the altar. If you happen to remember where the green one is, that's my last remaining item!

EDIT to add: THANK YOU to Suelyn for posting the list!!

Edited on 12/05/2011 at 11:54:29 AM PST

Bererengar
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Bererengar on Dec 6, 11 2:24 PM
I must say it wasn't THAT bad getting all the collection pieces in the end but some of them were WELL hidden.

I think everyone can figure it own their own tho and find them without too much difficulty

Go to: