Re:Post any Twisted Lands: Shadow Town technical issues here only

[Post New]by alison352 on Mar 23, 12 9:01 PM
Bought Shadow Town for my Android. Game was going great until the horoscope tile puzzle.Even that was working for a bit then the tiles just stopped moving and started stacking on each other. Ive cleared out the memory on my phone and did a restart but when I went back into the game the problem was still there. Other than unistall/reinstall and new game is there anything else I can do that fixes this problem?

[Post New]by littlehampel on Jul 16, 12 9:37 AM
Playing the iPhone version and cannot get past the branches in front of the door behind the mansion. Used axe, but the branches are still there and it will not let me use it again. Cannot move any further in the game without being able to use the key in the door. Very frustrating. Is there a fix?

Safarri
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Safarri on Sep 19, 12 3:13 AM
LadyVampy wrote:I installed the trial and got as far as the zodiac puzzle before it ran out of time. I then bought the full version but when I restarted the game the zodiac puzzle isn't working properly; the tiles won't move where I can see empty spaces, just into random spaces. Is there any way I can overcome this without restarting or reinstalling?

Ditto here for the Zodiac puzzle. Is there a fix? This is the second time I've needed to skip due to a defective puzzle, irritating.

Safarri
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Safarri on Sep 19, 12 3:19 AM
bettyinmalta wrote:game played fine until the part where the net goes over the snake,but it dropped off onto the floor and i cant pick it up.I have read all the forum issues but none help me.not even the help line .What do i do now suggestions, ive reloaded the game 5 times and still it does the same thing EVERY time.HELP or i chuck in this game and will ask for a refund
It appears a good game this Twisted Lands ,is it part of the game or what

Pick up the burlap sack and put over the snake. The net will go back on the snake automatically.

[Post New]by fishpics1 on Oct 19, 12 6:48 PM
I am trying to get the fuse from the fuse box but it will not let me take it. I have watched the walk throughs and no one seems to need anything to collect it so I am not sure why it will not let me grab it.
Help...I am liking this game but getting frustrated very quickly.

[Post New]by Gracie540 on Aug 4, 13 9:14 AM
I am really upset.I bought this game on the 1st and it wouldn't load and also came up I had -1 minutes to play.I sent in a complaint and no one has answered me.If I don't have a reply from someone soon I'm cancelling my account and going elsewhere.I was also billed twice this month and no one has responded to that either.What is going on here?

[Post New]by michellemonsma on Feb 23, 14 8:47 PM
Another player who can't download the game, every time i get three different codes and nothing works, glad i'm not alone - bf rocks though, gave me a coupon for a free game

Go to: