New CSI:NY Game

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:New CSI:NY Game

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 12, 09 11:36 AM
tygra451 wrote:I am inside the Empire State Building. I am stuck with last piece to find. I tried to use the hint button, but it won't help me at all. I can't go ahead playing! where is CD disk (that's the last one which I can't find).??

Thanks, Terri
I don't know if you've solved this yet, but notice that the computer has gone sparkly. This means you have to interact with it. You found a plug / cable...

At least one hidden item (in this case the CD) needs other things to be done before it's revealed.

Brysmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Brysmom on Apr 16, 09 10:00 PM
Am I the onlyone stuck in the tattoo parlor? I've found everything, gone through the dialog checked off all my evidence except the photos. every time I show her them I ether get the same lines or are you trying to make me puke. What do I need to do to get out of there? I've spent more time with her than I did getting my own tats !Geez lol

[Post New]by ibbocat on Apr 17, 09 11:27 AM
Hi I'm stuck in the tattoo parlour too, haave talked about ALL my evidence but just keep going in circles PLEASE can some one help?
thanks
ibbocat

[Post New]by michigandertroll on Apr 17, 09 1:17 PM
HELP HELP HELP!!!

I can't get past the part where I have to use the facial recognition program. I have the cd checked off but I can't get any further. The conversation between the guy and Mac just keeps coming up repeatedly and I can't do anything else! I had the same problem with getting into the ESbuilding. Is the game just very slow in going to the next step or am I doing something wrong????

hankb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by hankb on Apr 17, 09 1:28 PM
jnpmorris2004 wrote:[b]I was very disappointed even with not being able to play for very long at a time I beat the game in two days and there are no more than the four episodes to play. I thought if you got all gold it would then move to the next set of four, but I guess I was wrong

How did you get out of episode 2 I'm caught in a loop with the interrogation.

Edited on 04/17/2009 at 1:32:12 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 17, 09 2:29 PM
Where in episode 2? Is this at the end? Are you discussing the stains on the apron?

[Post New]by Avangi_de_foe on Apr 18, 09 3:33 AM
Iam Mr Russ, and can't get past it, all I have is the apron, and the last review?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 18, 09 4:52 AM
First part (ignoring could care less instead of couldn't care less) - three text clickables, one of which reduces credibility.

Show review, click anywhere.
Show apron, click on black stain on left.
Show apron again, click on largest red stain (bottom one).

[Post New]by mrs_elam23 on Apr 19, 09 11:11 PM
i need help gettin pass the the secod episode...im stuck in the kitchen where u get the fuel, the fish head and the green stuff i dont know wat to do...i would really appreciate it if someone helped me please!!!

[Post New]by AZorroLv4Me on Apr 22, 09 7:29 PM
Ok please, someone help I am stuck in a loop and can't get through it. I am in game 2 with Stella with the chef Oswald I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advance for any help.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 23, 09 3:12 AM
Did you scroll right in your inventory?
Click on the four text clickables.
Show bank records. Click on Conradin.
Show receipt for sign.
Show bloody napkin.
Show reservation list.

[Post New]by mickaroo1 on Apr 25, 09 8:29 PM
ghost777 wrote:okey good to know.thanks

[Post New]by mickaroo1 on Apr 25, 09 8:40 PM
mickaroo1 wrote:
ghost777 wrote:okey good to know.thanks

hi again went back to the 2nd episodes and trying to click on the bracelet black spot, nothing happens and I still have the CD and the piece of cloths, how come this games does not have any help of how it works, tks all

[Post New]by Emmettkelly on Apr 30, 09 12:06 PM
Thanks for all of your posts. I was on freebie and couldn't get past a scene. I used half of my time trying to figure how I could get to the next scene,

[Post New]by mayfildshirley on Apr 30, 09 3:20 PM
thanks for the heads up

[Post New]by Patent_Harper on May 2, 09 9:30 AM
Case 4: I'm stuck at the teddy bears .. not sure what to do ???

[Post New]by bsktcase on May 4, 09 3:24 PM
It took me awhile to figure out how to work through this game, and I do like it. Several of you have mentioned other CSI games. Are they available through big fish games? I searched and only CSI-NY came up. Thanks!

[Post New]by bsktcase on May 4, 09 7:18 PM
I am in Case 4 in Beth's bedroom and have gotten all clues except for the paper with the oval on it. I have clicked on the computer and it is enlarged. What do I do now?

[Post New]by xenia11 on May 27, 09 8:38 PM
try to combine the "something missing" thing with the suff you already have

cdjackets
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cdjackets on Sep 30, 10 10:45 AM
I am stuck in the tatoo parlour

Go to: