valhollis
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Mystery Trackers: The Void

[Post New]by valhollis on Feb 6, 11 7:14 PM
Outstanding game. Excellent puzzles. Beautiful artwork. This was a well paced game and a pleasure to play. One of the best hidden object/puzzle games I have played, comparable to Return to Ravenhearst in length and complexity. I look forward to more Mystery Tracker games in the future.

[Post New]by Cheekygurl on Feb 23, 11 8:35 AM
Truly enjoyed this game.Beautiful graphics, sometimes annoying, sometimes spooky background music. Story was interesting. In addition to finding objects, you also had to solve mini puzzles. Had to use help only a few times. Game seemed to last quite a while, took me over four hours over the course of two days. Some back and forth which I prefer to linear adventures. Also one of the "characters" was quite adorable (doggie). I actually wanted to play again, but it seems that you get the same exact game when you replay, meaning they must not randomize the hidden object scenes.

aenvit
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by aenvit on Feb 25, 11 4:12 AM
Great game so far - just finished the trial - came here to see what was wrong with the game anf found nothing but great reviews...so...here I go to buy!! Thanks for a great game Big Fish!

[Post New]by goldenval on Feb 25, 11 8:27 AM
I've bought A LOT of games here and this is definitely one of my favorites! I couldn't believe how long it was....and that's a good thing. Loved the story line, loved the mini games....loved it all. So THANK YOU Mystery Trackers Developers and Big Fish for bringing such a delightful game to us. I had no technical problems at all. This is a good buy.

enigma5619
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by enigma5619 on Feb 28, 11 11:05 AM
[u]really great game and fun and entertaining and long enuf....upgrades on some typical puzzles...cool...great graphics and scenes....good ****....cant wait for part 2...hope there is one!...this was clever...

lucnali
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lucnali on Mar 8, 11 1:43 PM
I really have enjoyed this game. I know...that's 3 in about 1 week!
The graphics are good, the music is not too annoying (if I turn it down) and there are lots of HOG's and puzzles.
WTG BFG!

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Mar 10, 11 7:11 PM
Just replayed this game, and I have to agree - great graphics, great story line and lots of interactive game play. I loved the garden area, with the birds chirping (but overall, the music was nothing special). I had to use a few hints along the way, but definitely give this agme a high rating as a great IHOG game.

lcblc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by lcblc on Mar 30, 11 12:20 PM
I LOVED the game! However I was really disappointed to realise that on the replay all hidden objects were the same!

Nissiah
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Nissiah on Apr 2, 11 11:08 AM
This game has beautiful graphics, appropriate music, and surprises at every turn. A Must Have.

grover3e
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by grover3e on Apr 6, 11 6:57 PM
A good-but-not-great game. First the good - some lovely graphics, and great work with the rain in a **** scene that actually waxed and waned. Interesting story.

The not-so-good. Several times the various directions in which one might travel were not at all clear, and finding and using items from your inventory was a bit too easy - you very seldom held more than one or two things, because you used them immediately.

Overall I'm not sorry I played, but glad I didn't pay for it!

Three of five stars.

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on Apr 13, 11 10:05 PM
I give this game 5 out of 5 stars. I just replayed it again. I love having all these hidden object scenes with interactions and puzzles in between. Great story line, graphics and game length. Highly recommend to anybody who loves hogs or iHogs.

[Post New]by queenofgames52 on Apr 19, 11 9:18 PM
WHAT AN AWESOME GAME! I HAD A LOT OF FUN PLAYING IT AND REALLY ENJOYED IT .THE PUZZLES WERE HARD BUT DOABLE . HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES WERE ALSO GOOD. GREAT GRAPHICS AND MUSIC . STORYLINE WAS GREAT. FOUR AND A HALF STARS FOR ME GOOD JOB BIGFISH .

[Post New]by quiltedwings on May 7, 11 2:04 PM
I have resisted playing games on my computer and have only just recently started to discover the wonderful entertainment and brain calisthenics that can be had! One of the first games I played was Mystery Case Files-Return to Ravenhearst and it became the standard that I compare all my hidden object games by.
In my opinion, Mystery Trackers: The Void has hit the mark! It has a storyline that keeps you captivated as you try and solve the mystery. I really enjoy how the game is broken up into different styles of puzzle solving so I'm doing more than just looking for hidden objects. At least for me, I found the puzzles to be the perfect level of challenge... I was able to solve most with just a little experimentation to figure out the point of the puzzle and found I could eventually solve all without having to ask for a hint.
The only criticism I have to offer is the fact that the story concludes before we discover the fate of the strange but seemingly harmless creatures... not really integral to solving the mystery but a mystery leftover after the game play is complete.
I am very happy to see Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collectors Edition is available and I look forward to exercising my brain with another fun adventure!

[Post New]by Kimmeh86 on May 7, 11 10:38 PM
I loved it. I find some games here to be between boring stories, or overly creepy. While some love the eerie type of games, they really aren't for me. But this is just creepy enough to keep you interested, but not so creepy you are going to bed with nightmares.

It was long enough, and had fun puzzles, and hidden object scenes. I agree with the previous poster about the creatures, I'd like to know what happened to them. But other than that it's great. I will def be getting the newer mystery tracker game when it comes out in the standard edition.

Your Comments and Reviews for Mystery Trackers: The Void

[Post New]by sharonklaus8567 on May 13, 11 8:12 PM
One word...AWESOME !!

merediffy
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by merediffy on May 14, 11 9:01 AM
That was a great game! I had to play it a bunch of times because it kept stalling out on me, but it was fun. I also had to use the walkthrough to get through it. I'm going to buy the CE version.

I'm also going to start Raincliff and play the demo. I'm sure I'll like that one too.

[Post New]by fuzzynutts05 on May 14, 11 1:56 PM
Gay Gay Gay .....

There was a missing object , so i had to quit the game and uninstall it ccause i COUNLD NOT get the " valve " from the fairy tree top area . As it wasnt there . Totally awol and the dam hints couldnt find it either .

[Post New]by Needletime2 on May 19, 11 9:01 PM
Loved, loved, loved this game!!
Interesting story.........."real", comments..............no penalty for clicking.............every **** scene was different and some were really beautiful, no obscure objects, just cleverly hidden..........graphics were great, fire scene was terrifically done................loved Mr Frog, the ape and his book and the Big Fish, really clever and funny..............most of all, loved that if I needed it, Mr Frog told me where to go, no back and forth and back again hunting..........although I like a challenge, this is supposed to be fun and this one was fun, for sure!
More like this please, please!

[Post New]by Needletime2 on May 19, 11 9:01 PM
Loved, loved, loved this game!!
Interesting story.........."real", comments..............no penalty for clicking.............every **** scene was different and some were really beautiful, no obscure objects, just cleverly hidden..........graphics were great, fire scene was terrifically done................loved Mr Frog, the ape and his book and the Big Fish, really clever and funny..............most of all, loved that if I needed it, Mr Frog told me where to go, no back and forth and back again hunting..........although I like a challenge, this is supposed to be fun and this one was fun, for sure!
More like this please, please!

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on May 22, 11 1:19 AM
Awesome, high quality game. Really beautiful graphics for both the game locations and hidden object scenes and great music. Longer than average game, in fact I think this might have the most hidden object scenes in any HOG I've ever played. The puzzles were enjoyable, and there were quite a few original ideas, which is pretty unusual for this genre--usually there's only 1 or 2 original puzzles in a game. The hidden object scenes and puzzles were both of moderate difficulty.

The journal was very good. Lots of updates and story details, and I really liked the art style of the journal. Animations were excellent, as were the transition scenes where you moved from one location to the other. I liked that as you progress through the game, the way back would get sealed because this limited the amount of backtracking you had to do. Several pop culture references scattered throughout the game, but none so intrusive that it would bother you if you don't like that kind of thing.

I really enjoyed this! Will have to check out the sequel when it comes out as a SE.

Go to: