Re:Post any Mystery Trackers: The Void technical issues here only

[Post New]by ziniti on Sep 10, 11 11:47 AM
The white background in the " book" suddenly turned black. I can't read the pages any more. Do I have to delete and reinstall?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 10, 11 12:30 PM
Hey ziniti,

Welcome to the pond! It sounds like your game is having a display issue. You might want to uninstall and reinstall your game to see if this helps. If not, please take a look at this help article for more troubleshooting steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to have troubles with the game, please get in touch with Tech Support so that our reps can help you with the next steps. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Mamatools on Sep 12, 11 9:51 PM
Have been playing the void and I think I'm nearly at the end and can't go any further than the study that fills up with gas. I have managed to unlock the locks and that's it, It won't move. Have many others had this problem? I tried uninstalling it and played it from the beginning but same thing. It really annoys me that I cant finish the game

[Post New]by Bizzyfish on Oct 17, 11 12:14 PM
I want to try to fix, I have windows XP. Where do I find the applications and settings to check if they are set right. Mostly only ERS games I have trouble with, but sometimes others. Mainly, not enough virtual memory. I love these games...help!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 17, 11 1:45 PM
Hi Bizzyfish,

Welcome to the pond!

I'm not exactly sure which settings you'll need to check and/or adjust, but if you complete a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report and then send the results over to our Technical Support team, one of our reps will be happy to offer some troubleshooting suggestions that are specific to your system.

(you can click on the above links for more info)

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 10/17/2011 at 1:45:19 PM PST

bsbagwell
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bsbagwell on Oct 23, 11 9:19 PM
I just purchased this game. I have the same problem another member had. When I have to go back up the ladder to use the axe to get the chain parts. There is no "Up" for the ladder. It will only go back down. I've run the diagnostics, uninstalled and re-installed. Still nothing. I will contact Tech Support later as I have an out of town doctor's appt. and either they get it working or I'm going to ask for credit. I got it on special for $2.99 but still, it's been out awhile, they should have it figured out by now. I also can't figure out to look at the diagnostics test. Is it because It's a weekend and tech support is not available? Please help, I want to finish this game. Never had this problem before. I have a Dell Studio 17 with Windows Vista Home premium on my computer.

Edited on 10/23/2011 at 9:20:44 PM PST

[Post New]by TexKaliber on Nov 7, 11 2:21 PM
I have gone through this game twice and it freezes up in the "Tracking Void" segment. Now all it does is completely exit the game every time I tap on "PLAY GAME". (I am referring to the iPad version BTW). I have unloaded, deleted, re-downloaded and re-installed this game. (I was even charged twice!) I have rebooted my iPad. I shut down every other running app and played with the power cord connected. I've tried everything! I was really enjoying this game and now it is getting frustrating. ANY help with this would be appreciated.

[Post New]by sweeteve on Nov 18, 11 10:01 PM
This game is a disaster full with bugs please talk it off and don't let people buy it. My problem it stuck at the bicycle object sence it didn't give me the can I need my money back.

[Post New]by dyjack on Nov 21, 11 8:28 AM
I can't even get the game to load. Error message every time. It tells me my screen resolution is not right or not compatible with this game. I have never had a problem with a big fish game and have the resolution set above the minimums recommended. Please help or give info on getting a refund.

grenmus
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by grenmus on Nov 23, 11 8:29 AM
phiragirl wrote:Frustrating!! My computer crashes when the cars start driving. I've tried it twice with the same result.

This has just happened to me - very annoying to say the least.
I don't want to start the game again unless this bug is fixed!!

Any chance of that happening ??

psyche_
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by psyche_ on Nov 26, 11 1:41 PM
I'm also having the problem of the game crashing whilst driving the car (chasing the other car). The sound track repeats the car starting sound several times once I get through the gates, then I get a message saying something about my video driver and the display, the screen then goes black and after trying ctrl alt del a couple of times I get the blue error violation screen and my comp restarts. This happened twice. I haven't had any other problems with the game (except the projector message playing VERY slowly). Has anyone with this problem had any feedback from the techs?

[Post New]by beholder1 on Nov 27, 11 8:40 AM
I've had a problem with the game locking up on the part of the record as it did with earlier people listed here, so it's still a glitch. Kinda hard to get the bonus of 38 no skip with it doing that. Is there a fix for this yet?

Mum22
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Glitch or?

[Post New]by Mum22 on Nov 27, 11 8:26 PM
Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I didn't have the glass shard before entering Void's car the first time, now I can't re-enter it to get the ID. The place where the handle was sparkles, froggy says to enter the car, but nothing happens when I click on it. I have tried exiting and re-entering the game. I really don't want to have to repeat the whole game. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by JanTheNan55 on Dec 12, 11 9:42 AM
iPad version.

I played it through once without a problem, husband is now playing it, he has all the items on the list but cannot make any further progress, can back out of the screen but hasn't received an item from the completed hidden scene.
This is in the lift shaft.
He had to start it a second time as it is as I lost all my apps from the iPad so he won't be too happy to hear the scenario is Start Again.

Thank You.

[Post New]by Plummie1066 on Dec 12, 11 4:18 PM
Game Flickers. Downloaded new graphics driver, shockwave, flashplayer. Still Flickers....won't even load in XP compatability mode. Wish I had never bought this game

[Post New]by JanTheNan55 on Dec 16, 11 10:36 AM
No response BF?

Obviously doesn't even merit acknowledgement it seems.

Why ask folk to post their problems in this thread when they are ignored?

Edited on 12/19/2011 at 12:05:28 PM PST

Mystery Trackers: The Void Chapter 8, Apartment

[Post New]by Chrichaf on Dec 27, 11 4:55 PM
Never got charred of glass after bookcase puzzle in chapter 8, Apartment. Need to reflect lazer to go through doors. Help

[Post New]by Jcashen on Dec 28, 11 5:20 AM
mishajax wrote:iPad version won't let me into the subway train. Burned the chains and doors open slightly but I can't step into the car. Any thoughts?

I have the same problem. Can't progress further in the game on the iPad. I hate paying for something that doesn't work properly.

[Post New]by Power140 on Dec 29, 11 8:05 AM
I'm in the laser room and I can't get the foil to attach to the frame. I've tried many times and different placement positions and it won't work. Even had my husband try who is playing the same game (he has not gotten to the point in the game where I am). We both are playing the game on iPad. I have spent several days playing this game and have enjoyed it, but it it's frustrating to not be able to finish the game.

[Post New]by Blondebommer on Jan 5, 12 4:02 PM
I have iPad version of this game and it won't let me exit the corridor if I tap on the hints it tells me to go to a room that doesn't exist, pick up a sparkling item that doesn't exist and won't let me go back to the bedroom to go back to the main hallway. I've tried a new profile twice and this hasn't solved the issue. Am extremely disappointed to have issues from a company that charges a lot to play a game, you can't even get a quarter of the way through!

Go to: