eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Millionaire Manor: The Hidden Object Show

[Post New]by eedebeep on Dec 8, 10 9:35 AM
This game is okay, but like all The Hidden Object Show games it gets tedious after a while. The extended play is nothing more than all the scenes with most of the games. Also, this game runs slow and freezes alot. Oh yes I also found the voices annoying and turned the speakers off.

Edited on 12/08/2010 at 9:37:23 AM PST

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Dec 8, 10 9:42 AM
Hi all

I am half way through the bonus game & it will deffo be an instant replay for me.

Great game, varied modes, love the extra's, talk about value, this game is great. Simple yet challenging. Annoying yet fun

My only gripe so far is a pumpkin was classed as a fruit & tomatoes were not, Go figure.

Kudos to the developers for this one.!!!!!

Ridnhi
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Ridnhi on Dec 8, 10 7:17 PM
I tried it for about a half hour and bought it. Actually, we have a lot more control over what we do than at first appears. You can ignore the interuptions and keep on hunting for the objects. I have freed 3 so far and most of what I have come up with on the spin the wheel is lists...But, if you spin and stop and then stop again you can control better where your spin stops.............Try it. And, you can click on "back" and do over if you're not satisfied with your spin. I found several ways to change what my spin was to something I liked better. I think its an interesting game for those of us who like plain Hidden Object Games and if you like games that challenge you time wise you can do the interruptions and it will make it more interesting for you. I personally, like to find the hidden objects at my leisure.......
Whatever...........Happy Gaming!!!

Cobweb55
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Cobweb55 on Dec 15, 10 8:03 PM
I absolutely hated this game and dumped the demo. I dislike being timed and given a score card on how well I did (or didn't do) after each scene. I exited a scene in order to throw a load of laundry over and when I came back to it, I had to start over spinning that wheel... couldn't finish what I started. Later, I just put my lap top down to take cookies out of the oven, load a new pan and put it back into the oven and when I came back to the game, I had timed out of the scene. Not interruption friendly!! UGH!! Not for me!! Glad others enjoyed it though. Not every game is for every gamer, that's the beauty of the demos, try before you buy!!

[Post New]by Shannon282007 on Dec 16, 10 4:11 AM
I was honestly never a fan of this series but I tried to give it a chance. I did play each game when they came out but it's always the same boring thing. They did try to spice this one up by adding a "spooky" plot but its still bland. The "host" character is as irritating as ever and so are some of the sound effects. It's very repetitive and has too much dialog in between rounds. Please don't waste your time on this one.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Dec 16, 10 10:55 PM
Oh my word, I wanted to hang myself it was so BAD....

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Dec 21, 10 11:07 PM
I didn't have any expectations of greatness with this one. And, it was about what I expected. Sort of a bored, snowy day game.

It could be a very good simple game, if only the graphics were better. There is just too much stuff that is impossible, or next to impossible, to see to give it a higher mark than a C+. White items on white backgrounds were an especially tiresome problem.

Other than that, it was a cute "no brainer". And, there is plenty of bonus play to go back to just to kill time.

I liked "combine" and "triplets". They were unusual.

nat_pink25
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,920 Posts

[Post New]by nat_pink25 on Jan 4, 11 6:13 PM
My first thought was this is going to be a boring game. And well it was kind of boring. But I did like the meaning of playing the hidden object show. ( Not going to say it here )... If it appears one day as the Daily Deal I may buy it... just because.. and I really don't have a meaning for it.

I give it a 2 out of 5 .

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Jan 27, 11 6:59 AM
The graphics are nice. The gameplay is a variety of HOG games. Spot the difference, find things on a list, find things from there silihette, find 10 of an objects, find where the puzzle pieces go, Find things when you only have a little bit of the room you can see at a time and find the two objects to get the listed object. There are others which are unlocked through playing. The hints are found in bonus games so you can run out. There are skip chips which allow you to skip games you don't like. In the hour demo, I got all the way to Gramps to rescue. There are 4 people(one couple, which I count as one) to rescue before him. Since your object is to rescue Gramps, this game isn't very long. The storyline is interesting, but not original.

This game is a B+.

Ejune3
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Ejune3 on Feb 26, 11 2:57 PM
After numerous tries, I cannot get this game to play without freeze ups etc. I have decided to give up on this one. I tried all the "Helps" to no avail and this is the only game I have had these problems with of the many I have purchased!

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 13, 11 4:20 AM
Game Ratings:

Graphics – 2 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 2 stars
Overall – 2.375 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

enigma5619
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by enigma5619 on Jul 26, 11 11:50 AM
better then the first...more games, confusing instructions in some..annoying timing music....games are good and tough...gl

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Jan 30, 12 11:10 AM
Cromaxgal wrote:Oh my word, I wanted to hang myself it was so BAD....

Not myself, the dev. Bad, fuzzy h.o.s., junkpiles and that nasty, creepy voice. Very disjointed.

There are so many beautiful games out there. I wouldn't even buy this as a DD.

For those who like it, have fun.

Ali2106
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Ali2106 on Sep 29, 12 11:59 PM
Wow this game was gorgeous (in an eerie, there's someone behind you kinda way). The artwork was impeccable, I couldn't fault it. Loved the fact that there were so many rooms - you didn't feel like you were playing the same ones over and over, like Gardenscapes and the like. And the best part was is that even if you managed to end up in the same room, you'd be playing a different game.

I can't speak highly enough of this game, it kept me entertained for hours and it's got such a good replay value.

Glad I bought this one

Ali

Go to: