tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium forum

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 24, 11 12:46 PM
wubmabiitu wrote:I am having the same problem with the eel. Also that section of the game is running very slowly and I can't get it to speed up. Have been in this same area for
days and can't get past it????????

go to big fish game site, clikc on forums,,find haunted halls site and click on welcome to haunted halls;green hills sanitarium and click on wheel on upper right hand corner and click on it and it will show print, click on print and it will print 70 pages from end to beginning. follw diractions exacly as printed don't jump head or you will miss a clue and have to start all over agian

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 24, 11 12:48 PM
Cassie1937 wrote:
BoFrkMe wrote:does anyone know how to get rid of the eel?

Feed it the gold fish

go to big fish game site, click on forums and find haunte halls green hills sanitarium. click on it and open page then click on upper hand corner on wheel and it will open print page. click on print and it will print 70 pages end to beginning. follow diractions exacly printed don't jump ahead or you will miss a clue and get stuck and have to start all over agian

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 24, 11 12:51 PM
petabrady wrote:

go to big fish game site click on forums and find haunted halls green hills sanitarium, click on it and click on upper right corner on wheel it will open print page. click print and it will print 70 pages in order from end to beginning. follw diractions as acatly prited if you jump ahead you will miss a clue and get stuck and have to start all over agian

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 24, 11 12:53 PM
wubmabiitu wrote:I am having the same problem with the eel. Also that section of the game is running very slowly and I can't get it to speed up. Have been in this same area for
if you don't have dsl or high speed internet gme will be slow. go to big fish game site click on forums and click on game and window will open,,click on welcome to haunted halls: green hills sanitarium click on wheel on upper right corner and it will open print page click print and it will print 70 pages end to beginning. follow diractions eaxcly as printed for if you jump ahead you will miss a clue and have to start al over agian

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 24, 11 12:56 PM
broomhilde wrote:This sucks!! However, I've never had a problem with BF before....
I wish I had read the forum fir
st...sigh.... game & cursor so slowwwwwww.

go to big fish game site click on forums and click on game and find welcome to haunted halls: green hills sanitarium click on upper right corner on wheel and it will open print page click on print and it will print 70 pages end to beginning, follow diraction acatly as printed for if you jymp ahead you will miss a clue and have to stat all over agian

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 24, 11 12:58 PM
petabrady wrote:

go to big fish game site , click on forums and click on game and find welcome to haunted halls: green hills sanitaroum, it will openm page, click on wheel on upper right corner and it will openpage to print, click print and it will print 70 pages end to beginning. follow diractions exacly printed for if you jup ahead you will miss a clue and have to tart all over

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 24, 11 1:00 PM
Cassie1937 wrote:

Feed it the gold fish

go to big fish game site click on forums and click on game and find welcome to haunted halls: green hills sanitaroim , click on wheel on upper right corner and it will open page to print , click print and it will print 70 pages end to beginnign, follow diractions ecactly as printed for if you jump ahead, you will miss a clue and get stuck.

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 24, 11 1:02 PM
petabrady wrote:

go to bg fish game site click on forums find game and click on welcome to haunted halls: green hills sanitaroum click on upper right corner on wheel and it will open print page click on print and it will print 70 pages end to beginnign. follow diractions excaly as printed for if you jymp ahead you will miss a clue and have to start all over agian

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 24, 11 1:05 PM
bonniequinton wrote:hi bf,
when i downloaded the collectors edition of haunted halls green hills sanitarium it ran fine, now ive tried playing the standard edition it is running slow. to slow to play

go to big fish game site click on forums. click on game saie, find welcome to haunted halls:green hills snaitarium, click on pper right corner on wheel and it will open print page, click on print and it will print 70 pages end to beginnign. follow diractions excaly as printed for if you jump ahead , you will miss a clue and have to start all over agian

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 24, 11 1:07 PM
Cassie1937 wrote:

Feed it the gold fish

go to big fish game siteclick on forums, click on game find welcome to haunted halls:green hills snaitarium. it will open, click on wheel on upper right corner and it will open print page. click on print and it will print 70 pages end to beginnin. follow diractions exacly as printed for if you jump ahead, you will miss a clue and get stuck and have to start all over

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 24, 11 1:09 PM
petabrady wrote:

go to big fish game site, click on forums and find this game clikc on welcome to haunted halls: green hills snaitarium click on pper right corner on wheel and it will open print page. click on print and it will print 70 pages end to beginning. follow directions as printed for if you jymp ahead, you will miss a clue and get stuck and have to start all over

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 24, 11 1:12 PM
go to big fish game site click on forums and find this game and click on welcome to haunted halls:green hills snaitarium. click on upper right corner on wheel and it will open print page. clikc on print and till print 70 pages end to beginning. follow directions exacly as printed for if you jmup ahead, you i will miss a clue and get stuck and have to start all over agian

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jun 25, 11 1:02 PM
reineirene wrote:Why are you launching a damaged game? It is running so slow that it is impossible to play. Couldn't you fix the game before releasing it? Very frustrating

go to game andstart game after you get umbrella and valve clikc on menu
click on helpclick on forum clikc on game forums clik on "H" see at top ofpage
haunted halls:green hills sanitarium click on walkthrough avaible for haunted halls'green hills sanitarium click on blue high lited haunted halls:green hills snaitarium walkthrough will show page of game on left upper corner. in right upper corner click on wheel it will open page shwoing print click on print on left side click on print will print 70 pages starting at end to eginning. follow directions exacly as printed for if you jump ahedyo will miss a clue and have to start game all agian

[Post New]by bestgrma on Aug 2, 11 7:13 AM
Hi! I'm stuck in the first room on the right in the sanitarium. How do I get rid of the eel so I can clean the barnacles off of the pump?

[Post New]by bestgrma on Aug 2, 11 7:15 AM
I've tried to feed the goldfish to the eel, but it doesn't work

[Post New]by chrisboc on Oct 11, 11 2:24 AM
I have the sugar and I know where the ants are but how do you get them out of the cell

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Oct 11, 11 2:47 AM
@ bestgrma: you have to put the fish at the left side of the room, just anywhere in the water.

@ chrisboc: the sugar has to be poisoned before you can give it to the ants. As far as I remember it, the poison is down in the cellar.

[Post New]by barbhsv on Oct 26, 11 12:52 PM
i need help on the girl crying in the toy room and how to turn off fence, and finding the 6th medical chart. hope you can help, barbhsv

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Oct 26, 11 1:15 PM
To "heal" the girl, you have to get rid of all the "evil" stuff that turned her toys into nightmarish creatures. Some of the solutions you will find in the room itself, others need certain supplements from outside (You're used to that since you've rescued the other patients before).

The medical chart (sorry, I've played the game several months ago) must be in the adjacent building, the one that you have to open by installing the thumbs.

Oh, and don't forget to put in those "spheres" you get as a reward, because they open several doors resp. locations. If you keep them you can't go on. I'm just mentioning that because a lot of people seem to have trouble with the electric fence.

Hope that helps.

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Apr 30, 12 9:42 AM
tweetis53 wrote:
reineirene wrote:Why are you launching a damaged game? It is running so slow that it is impossible to play. Couldn't you fix the game before releasing it? Very frustrating

go to game andstart game after you get umbrella and valve clikc on menu
click on helpclick on forum clikc on game forums clik on "H" see at top ofpage
haunted halls:green hills sanitarium click on walkthrough avaible for haunted halls'green hills sanitarium click on blue high lited haunted halls:green hills snaitarium walkthrough will show page of game on left upper corner. in right upper corner click on wheel it will open page shwoing print click on print on left side click on print will print 70 pages starting at end to eginning. follow directions exacly as printed for if you jump ahedyo will miss a clue and have to start game all agian

Go to: