Last Puzzle

Doofligit
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:last puzzle

[Post New]by Doofligit on Apr 26, 09 6:24 PM
Doofligit wrote:
cadfael wrote:WooHoo! I FINALLY solved it! The way my game works, it opens the heart door when so many numbers are in order. Then, as more numbers are put in order the glass starts to crack. When all the numbers are in order and the 1,2,3 are in the oval, the glass breaks and goodby Charlie!

Jobynan, this game has turned me into a jellyfish too!

Thanks to all the very patient Fish who helped me through. There were times I felt like a dunce. Now if I could just get someone to knock off those trolls....

Doofligit
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Last Puzzle

[Post New]by Doofligit on Apr 26, 09 6:31 PM
I finally completed it!!! Kudos to the team who developed this and many thanks to everyone who posted ideas and suggestions. I couldn't have done it without you! The only puzzle I had to skip was the trolls - just couldn't hit them fast enough on my laptop.

[Post New]by lyandiz on May 9, 09 6:59 AM
Finally did the last puzzle after 2 hours trying. This game was excellent. Do any off you know of a hidden objects game as good as this?

Re:Last Puzzle - Can I Go Directly to It?

[Post New]by riskydave on May 9, 09 4:36 PM
OK,so we (me, wife three kids) downloaded the full game this morning and have played it through in one go.
A bit under 8 hours later, I'm the only one still awake and have just cracked the final puzzle. Unfortunately, completing the puzzle kicks in the end sequence and credits without any opportunity to save/exit, which means that my missus and kids missed it.
Is there any way of jumping directly to the last puzzle again so that they can see the end of the game?

BTW - for all the guys at Big Fish - my wife doesn't even like computer games and she loves this

Fantastic job!!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 9, 09 6:01 PM
They can view the credits (which are quite interesting, in case you didn't bother to watch them), but there's no way to go back to a puzzle that you've already solved. There's also a cryptogram in the credits.

The next time you play the, try dialing the other telephone numbers near the phone before you dial the number to open the door. Cute stuff.

LogieBaby
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by LogieBaby on Jun 8, 09 7:16 PM
I

Edited on 08/26/2009 at 11:28:54 AM PST

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 8, 09 7:19 PM
Congrats! It's quite a feat to have completed the game without any hints or skips. I would never have been able to do the telephone puzzle without the walkthrough on Gamezebo.

[Post New]by geminigirl1610 on Jun 12, 09 1:24 PM
Can you please tell me what to do with the telescope

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 13, 09 4:50 AM
geminigirl1610 wrote:Can you please tell me what to do with the telescope
There are two telescopes in the game. Which one are you asking about?

There are four number puzzles throughout the game.
The locations are:
Plaque on front gate – Heart
Numbers through the old rusty telescope on the buoy - Spade
Numbers on the blackboard in the school - Diamond.
Numbers through the brass telescope on the weathervane – Club.

You use the solutions to these number puzzles in the elevator puzzle after you use the skeleton key to open it.

[Post New]by Rhianna48 on Jun 16, 09 7:34 PM
Hi I'm new here! I put the ten hearts in the places but I have one left over so the back wall never opened. Where does it go? The one I have left over is the first jeweled heart you receive after putting the locket into place. Thanks

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 16, 09 8:04 PM
You can't have an extra heart, so one of your slots must actually be empty. Just try placing it in each slot until you find the empty one. An empty slot has a yellow/gold heart in the center.

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Jun 19, 09 4:28 PM
LOL I have to confess too, that I also skipped the last puzzle. I've been playing this game off and on now for 4 days every morning before I go out the door and for a while after I get home again. I'd say that halfway through the game, I would play awhile, get stuck, read posts and play the solution. I think I have mush for brains now. It's gonna be awhile before I go through the game again. NOw, now, LOL if I could only figure out how to proceed in the nancy drew games I have like this one, I could be on a roll.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 19, 09 5:03 PM
I played the game 5 times, one time after another. I could complete the last puzzle starting the second time I played the game, but I noticed that it took me almost 30 minutes to put everything in order. I decided to take the 30 minute penalty and just skip it after that!

[Post New]by snscpc11188 on Jun 24, 09 10:07 AM
i finally finished the whole game!!! horrible time but i will work on that the next time i play! i was determined to complete the last puzzle because i had done everything else up to that point fully! the walkthroughs and readings made no sense to me so i finally searched "return to ravenhearst last puzzle" on good and a bunch of youtube videos came up. the one with the audio really helped me figure it out and after that, i finished the puzzle in less than 2 minutes. I RECOMMEND that if you can not figure out the last puzzle. good luck everyone! you can finish it!

[Post New]by rainbow24 on Jun 29, 09 9:33 PM
how to get the fuel for the tram cable?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 29, 09 10:29 PM
rainbow24 wrote:how to get the fuel for the tram cable?

Find the empty jar in the gingerbread house, then go to the schoolhouse cellar to fill it with gas.

[Post New]by mojangles on Jul 6, 09 10:59 PM
hello,
I'm stuck. I'm at the door with the heart and have 4 hearts that are not the right ones. does anyone know what I need to do next.

Edited on 07/06/2009 at 11:21:25 PM PST

[Post New]by mojangles on Jul 6, 09 11:22 PM
Thanks so much Dianna

[Post New]by Jinglez on Jul 20, 09 5:48 PM
Thanx LilyCat

Heart, left, heart, left etc was the easiest solution ever.

Finished....finally !!!

Now to start again. The phone rang and i missed the last scene. How rude !!!

Bring on Return to Ravenhurst 3......Can't wait. What an awesome adventureThanx BF.

[Post New]by Susan_T on Aug 3, 09 7:34 PM
This is my first posting on The Forum. I have been playing this game for ages it seems. First on my old PC, where I only got thru the school anf gingerbread house area. When I got my new laptop, I downloaded it and had to start all over. Now I am at the last puzzle and completly confused. However reading these postings seem to have a of help on them. So here I go. Back to see the end of Charles finally!!

Go to: