twed
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Post any Supermarket Mania ® 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by twed on May 29, 13 9:26 AM
hello,

I recently bought supermarket mania 2 and made it up to level 4. I have just logged on and the game has reset and all my progress has been lost (it just says player instead of my player name twed). can you help?

[Post New]by amblacket on Sep 7, 13 6:55 PM
Has anyone resolved the issue with the little old lady staying in the store on level 3-14? I tried so many times and different ways to get her to leave, but she just won't go. I finally got Amazon to refund my money and take off the game from my Kindle Fire HD when I couldn't get anyone to resolve the issue for me. I'm hoping it gets fixed because I loved the game to that point and would like to re-buy it. I haven't seen any comment from tech support on here to help with that situation though.

[Post New]by Leeoko on Nov 20, 13 7:00 PM
I'm having the same issue as quite a few others and there seems to be NO resolution offered. How did you get Amazon to refund your purchase- I bought it for my Kindle Fire HD as well. LOVE the game, sucks it wont work right AFTER I spent the money to buy it

[Post New]by Tanya2014 on Apr 4, 14 7:37 AM
Supermarket on the mountain stuck on level 11. 2/3 way through the gondola doesnt leave and ppl are left standing there outside and when store is "closed" nothing happens! help!

[Post New]by Alex23572 on Apr 24, 14 3:34 AM
Supermarket Mania ® 2 is not working on Android 4.4.2 with Mali 400 GPU.

It starts, show blue G5 logo and after show a black screen with music in the background.

Pipo M6 pro used.

Go to: