Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones

[Post New]by Christmaswish on Dec 12, 10 3:46 PM
doctorgood wrote:
Christmaswish wrote:
daisyduck352 wrote:Thought the game STUNK! It's everything thing everyone has said about it.. Wouldn't want it even if it were FREE...

Why say such hurtful words, you humiliate not only developers but also people who liked this game. If this game is not to your taste does not mean that the game is bad. More respect for other people!

You like it. For this I am thrilled! I didn't criticize your post because you liked it. What gives you the right to criticize peoples posts that don't like it??? Remember the rules? Critique the game not other fishies. Stick to it!!!
(Removed by moderator) You have expressed your opinion of the game. Please allow us the same opportunity
If I use an auto mechanic and he does a lousy job. I tell him about it and go elsewhere!!! I treat game developers exactly the same way!
Dr.good.

If this game has many bugs, why no one writes about them? There is a stream called --- Post any Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones technical issues here only --- And this stream is empty! I agree with you that the game is hard to play on small screens, but that does not mean that the game is bad! If you do not like the game why insult people and developers, no one forces to buy this game!

Edited on 01/04/2011 at 4:29:48 PM PST

[Post New]by jewsecretdev on Dec 12, 10 3:55 PM
Hi all I'm back.
Please do not quarrel , if you find any issues please report them in this thread "Post any Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones technical issues here only"
We respect your comments and tried to help every one.
Thanks all.

LoveYa24
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by LoveYa24 on Dec 12, 10 4:39 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 12/13/2010 at 9:09:47 AM PST

trembly6
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by trembly6 on Dec 12, 10 4:53 PM
I agree that some of the items are very hard to find and the names used for some items "water bottle" when you are actually looking for a water skin caused a few problems. I also had problems with the program not working when I did a **** scene in the tomb. It closed the program and when I restarted it took me back 2 levels. I was not impressed and will not be buying.

trembly6
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by trembly6 on Dec 12, 10 4:56 PM
I agree with LoveYa24 something is fishy in the pond.

Edited on 12/12/2010 at 4:57:00 PM PST

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Dec 12, 10 5:07 PM
Hey there Christmaswish-I cannot tell you why others haven't posted in the other thread but I can say why I haven't. I tend to see the tech issues thread as one for persistent and/ or severe problems. "Buggy" issues, in my personal opinion don't warrant that mention. Maybe they should, but that's just me. I respect that you like the game, and are willing to go to bat for the developer, but comments were made that shouldn't have been made. I stand by both of my previous posts as well as this one. Do the same as you've requested, please. Don't be hurtful

Edited on 12/12/2010 at 5:08:32 PM PST

[Post New]by jewsecretdev on Dec 12, 10 5:18 PM
Hi LoveYa2
If I wanted someone else to cheat then made a 10 new account few weeks before the game out and would write whatever I want. Yes, my English is bad and google translator helps me . But I think that not only I use this translator on this forum, because i think my grammar mistakes like everyone else who use online translators. I do not want something to prove and argue, but let's not forget that here we are discussing the game Thanks

LoveYa24
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by LoveYa24 on Dec 12, 10 5:54 PM
Dear jewsecretdev (Removed by moderator),

I am sorry if I offended you.

In my experience, if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck....
it is what it is.

I wish you better luck next time with your game development.

Edited on 12/13/2010 at 9:10:56 AM PST

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Dec 12, 10 6:11 PM
LoveYa24 wrote:
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 12/13/2010 at 9:26:19 AM PST

shell_1965
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by shell_1965 on Dec 12, 10 6:11 PM
i actually kinda liked the game. had alittle trouble with the flash light scene but other then that wasn;t too bad. that is until it ended after only 29 minutes! that kinda p***ed me off!! would like alittle more time before i buy a game, money is tight these days.maybe will try again when its $2.99.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 12, 10 6:16 PM
There was no "technical issues" thread for this forum until some 9 hours after the Review/comments. I did point that out in one of the early "can't play" threads, thus everyone with tech issues either started their own or posted them here with reviews. So, only 3 posts re tech is not realistic. But certainly the early birds found them and reported.

Edited on 12/12/2010 at 6:25:14 PM PST

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Dec 12, 10 6:31 PM
puzzledone wrote:There was no "technical issues" thread for this forum until some 9 hours after the Review/comments. I did point that out in one of the early "can't play" threads, thus everyone with tech issues either started their own or posted them here with reviews. So, only 3 posts re tech is not realistic. But certainly the early birds found them and reported.

So there! nanny nanny poo poo!
Please forgive me puzzledone.......I couldn't resist.......
Dr.good

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Dec 12, 10 6:37 PM
Anything with this many complaints and bugs I never download. My lappy is my baby and and I have had issues in the past with other PCs of uninstalling only to find I can't; files corrupt, some odd bug etc (not with BFG) but then again I am ultra carefully with my baby lol.

On the other hand, I have read all the thread and I am just APPALLED at the manner which this "rep" of the developer has addressed customers! As a funny twist maybe you ought to take a note from on how to respond to customers. We're all proud to be members and gladly pay (some of us quite a lot! lol) for games h because they treat us right, are always respectful, polite, and very helpful. Here the customer is always right.

We have also had developers personally post. One I recall posted and it was too his first game. He was humble, honest, respectful and engaging. He wanted to learn from his mistakes, listened to us and never once blamed or acted out. There were several bugs in his game. Do you know how he responded? He fixed them immediately and took responsibility! He had gained our trust and respect. I gladly purchased that game to support a developer that cared and did the right thing.

jewsecretdev, your posts started, argumentative, rude, and uncaring. Many games get good and bad reviews, thats what this thread is for and we have a right to post them. is a company that listens and resolves any issues we have courteously. You quickly made many of us defensive and turned us off buying the very game your trying to sell. Then to turn around and post over the top condescending and insincere replies to attempt to placate us added insult to injury and it was too little to late. You confirmed how insincere those "nice" posts were by next making a point of praising the few positive posts (I think everyone here is at your biggest cheerleader signing up today, thats convenient.) while completely ignoring the other people with legitimate complaints! Then you send them to support (REALLY???!), when what you should have done is conveyed you would pass it on to the Developer you represent. Your making your company look uncaring, cold and unprofessional and turned this thread into a negative one. forums doesn't have that element, so your bound to upset some bringing it here. Another fishie posted you won't sell many games, I agree and will never buy a game from your company now on principal alone.

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Dec 12, 10 6:39 PM
FYI, I was writing my post above hours ago but dozed off as I sometimes do if I had a busy morning. So I just now woke and hit post.

Edited to add, I am caught up now and see I wasn't the only one to be Funny I also thought perhaps they made a few accounts awhile back, posted to look like "real reviewers".. that I thought it and Rep said it makes me even more.

I'm really shocked at the whole thing. As I touched upon in my post, we the forums here because these type of shenanigans don't occur. Now we have something we are not used to seeing.. a truly derailed by negativity C&R thread. I find it I'm sure its putting mods in a tough spot too, normally this would be cleaned up and stopped as they do a wonderful job with our peaceful pond. However it's a rep for a client to I would not want to be in their shoes right now.

Let's not forget poor poor Felix. Between the, time in the chair for make-up on his Halloween costume, Xrays, bleaching, then photo shoots he had to do for the last CEs and now this he must want to just go home have a for some down time!

edited to clarify she/rep

Edited on 12/13/2010 at 6:23:16 PM PST

Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by 8984481 on Dec 12, 10 6:55 PM
I am sorry to say, but I am also getting dissappointed w/BFG lately. I really feel that the games should be tested more. They should pay more attention to quality games that may take a few days to really test out.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Dec 12, 10 7:28 PM
jewsecretdev wrote:Hi all I'm back.
Please do not quarrel , if you find any issues please report them in this thread "Post any Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones technical issues here only"
We respect your comments and tried to help every one.Thanks all.

REALLY??

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Dec 12, 10 7:55 PM
I didn't have any tech troubles with the game but wasn't particularly fond of the teeny tiny fuzzy objects to find and the blinding light between scenes. And I didn't feel the game flowed well at all. I played what we were allowed in the trial version in just under 29 minutes. No rushing, took my time, and tried not to use the hint button. But some objects were just impossible to find.

For me, at my level of game playing, this game did not suit me at all. Thus a no purchase for the Small household.

ryanjohn
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by ryanjohn on Dec 12, 10 8:32 PM
I was going to respond to the thread and developer until I read WiccanWoman530's two posts. Well said and agree with every word. I have been on BFG for years and never read a thread that had a developer so utterly obnoxious.

I will NOT demo or buy this game based on the company's representation on this board alone even if it was a good game. Glad to hear it is not well made.

[Post New]by scrapping_nancy on Dec 12, 10 8:36 PM
a no buy for me also. besides all the glitches the demo ends after 25 minutes, I will never buy a game that you can't even play the full hour for free!!!! What's happening big fishies, the games lately have had all kinds of problems!!!

[Post New]by wildrwitch on Dec 12, 10 10:04 PM
This is a wretched, badly behaved game. The only challenge is overcoming the poor quality graphics to actually find the mundane, boring objects in the lists. Beautiful jewels are scattered everywhere but we aren't trying to find any of them, just junk. And I cannot believe that this pathetic thing would end 20 mins into the trial, not even letting you play a full 60mins! Buy full game to play more? I think not. Probably only 60 mins of play in the whole boring thing and that's too much. I've never given a game such a bad review - I was so disappointed in this game, it is not worthy of Big Fish! And, yes, extremely full of bugs!!!

Go to: