Re:Here are the LOCATIONS of the 10 GOLD INSIGNIAS - SPOILER

[Post New]by C_low on Jan 2, 12 3:50 PM
Thank you,thank you,thank you, it s been driving me nuts

PLEASE HELP!!!!

[Post New]by Hershey_PR on Apr 1, 12 11:58 PM
I'm at the edge of despair here... OK
I'm only missing ONE GOLD INISIGNIA and it's the one from the piano
I've played the keys BFG (94, 114, 7)
Before finishing the game & I've played them after finishing the main game (in the bonus chapter). I waited for the credits, saw the cue card @ the end of the credits, played the third time around, played the freaking keys... AND NOTHING HAPPENS!
I liked the game but I'm not going to play a 4th time without knowing how to get that gold insignia.
PLEASE HELP!!!

- - - - - - - - -
God Bless,
Hershey_PR

Judi_chan
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Judi_chan on Apr 2, 12 8:52 PM
Is that an April Fool's joke? It's in the list several times on this forum and in the special list forum: It's the white key NEXT (to the right of) to the 94! NOT 94!! 94=G and you want B! try again Hershey...
Edit: I was able to get the right notes and get the piano to spit it out towards the end of my first time through but I couldn't seem to grab it; so I'm playing again to see if it was just the way I was clicking...

Edited on 04/02/2012 at 8:55:55 PM PST

[Post New]by Hershey_PR on Apr 3, 12 9:44 AM
Judi_chan wrote:Is that an April Fool's joke? It's in the list several times on this forum and in the special list forum: It's the white key NEXT (to the right of) to the 94! NOT 94!! 94=G and you want B! try again Hershey...
Edit: I was able to get the right notes and get the piano to spit it out towards the end of my first time through but I couldn't seem to grab it; so I'm playing again to see if it was just the way I was clicking...

THANK YOU!!!

[Post New]by Mister_Puck on Apr 24, 12 9:49 PM
BTW, if you want, you can type in pippi on the computer, get your gold insignia, walk to the piano, come back and do it again.
I just got to Crown's Legacy 12/10 to see what it would do. I don't know what the trunk is going to look like yet, but maybe I'll take it 50 or so and see if the trunk overflows. ;-)

I suppose I should mention that the insignia didn't show up until I dismissed the keyboard on my iPad. Don't know how it might work on a PC or Mac.

Edited on 04/24/2012 at 9:53:09 PM PST

[Post New]by lumpy1j on Apr 30, 12 8:42 AM
what is hog

[Post New]by lumpy1j on Apr 30, 12 8:43 AM
what is hog

[Post New]by lumpy1j on Apr 30, 12 8:43 AM
what is hog

spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

[Post New]by spenny1 on Jul 2, 12 2:44 PM
So glad I found this thread before playing this for the second time, thanks fishies! Rugby1, I was wondering about the reference to the state room chest, not got there this time yet but pleased to see I haven't missed it!

lumpy1j - hog = hidden object, also known as IHOGs, H0 etc. We can't post H and O together as a word as it's deemed naughty by the moderators

[Post New]by kjboulware2 on Sep 9, 12 7:34 AM
thank you!!
my first time through the game i only found two gold crowns and don't remember seeing any others.

hope this info gets added to the CE strategy guide.

[Post New]by JingWen123 on Dec 28, 12 11:48 PM
What will happen if u got shot by the gun?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 1, 13 1:37 AM
JingWen123 wrote:What will happen if u got shot by the gun?

LOL! JingWen123, I think, no matter how angry you make Cooter, he won't shoot you. You should be safe!

[Post New]by lynnnichols on Aug 5, 13 6:27 PM
can someone tell me what the answer is for the numbers are in the ledger book on the ship

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 5, 13 8:00 PM
lynnnichols wrote:can someone tell me what the answer is for the numbers are in the ledger book on the ship

Hi lynnnichols! Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to assume you mean the ledger with the numbers and dots on the front of it. Unfortunately, no one can tell you the answer as this puzzle has a random solution as do most of the puzzles in this game. I copied the relevant portion from the FAQs, however, which may help you:

I can’t open the BOOK/JOURNAL with the NUMBERS on it/the DOOR WITH THE NUMBERS on it!
This plays just like minesweeper. LizzyK wrote: Each of the squares on the puzzle has a number in the middle. You have to click on the dots around the edges of each square so each square has the same number of dots filled in as the number that is inside the square.

It is tricky because the squares are inter-connected. When you get one right it might mess up another one that is beside it. You have to keep adjusting it until they are all correct. The small puzzle on the book is pretty easy. The one on the door is much harder.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

[Post New]by lynnnichols on Nov 1, 13 5:32 PM
Has anyone been able to find the black Insignias after you put the gold insignias in the chest on the ship at the top it say`s this is a good place to put the black insignias? Thank`s

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 3, 13 9:44 AM
lynnnichols wrote:Has anyone been able to find the black Insignias after you put the gold insignias in the chest on the ship at the top it say`s this is a good place to put the black insignias? Thank`s

This is confusing to me as well. I think the black insignia are just another name for the silver insignia - or maybe the black insignia and the gold insignia are the same. Sorry, it's been so long since I played. Either way, when you place them in the chest the only things you should receive are:
SPOILER a letter (maybe 2, can't remember) and a diary entry.

Edit: OK, this was bothering me since I couldn't remember so I did a search and I think you need to place the black (silver?) insignia to get the letter and the gold insignia to get the diary entry.

Edited on 11/03/2013 at 9:53:49 AM PST

Go to: