Re:Post any Soap Opera Dash technical issues here only

[Post New]by cricket_canyon on Nov 1, 11 9:40 AM
betz_k wrote:In the level with the art, the tribal mask (prop) will not go on the wall.

YES! I am having this problem REPEATEDLY and now I'm on level 46 and NOTHING IS WORKING! Prior to this level, the mask won't go on the wall but eventually it does if all the actors are on stage and happy (onions, iced tea, etc) and the critic has had his burger. Now, everyone is in place, everyone is happy, there isn't even a critic in the audience and that dang mask just won't go on the wall. Aunt Ethel is FURIOUS! And so am I, but I still love Big Fish Games! Going to contact them now with this post. - Good luck everyone.

[Post New]by kaykaii on Nov 25, 11 6:34 PM
Hi,

I just bought this game and I can't even play it. My game keeps crashing and it always asks me if i want to restore the previous window. Every time I click "restore" it just crashes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, updating adobe flash player and shock wave, and software update on my mac, but none of these steps have worked. Can anybody advise on what else to do or try?

[Post New]by LadyMississippi on Nov 28, 11 10:34 AM
The access violations while playing this game really suck....I have done everything the help section says including turn off my virus protection and still nothing works. Originally all my wording disappeared before the violation came up, now the game will not even load without the violation. Wish I had never bought this stupid game.

doesn't work

[Post New]by Devvvcc on Mar 18, 12 3:58 AM
JLB388 wrote:Game loaded but won't do anything. The only button that works is the "more games
". Play game, options, help....none of them work.

I face the same technical issue.. help plz!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Jun 22, 12 6:04 AM
I kinda gave up on this game, but I thought I should post this anyway. I got to season five and then, all of a sudden, every time I opened the game, it would immediately close again. It said it unexpectedly quit. I uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted the computer, but nothing and it was working fine before.

[Post New]by summerhay on Mar 14, 14 5:43 AM
For me the game crashes in bonus level 8. I can play it a bit, but then it says 'Soap Opera Dash stopped working'. This bonus level was the second of the star actors levels.

Go to: