Walkthrough for RTR

Re:Walkthrough for RTR

[Post New]by monkjr on Jan 15, 09 5:08 PM
Great help It kept me on track.

[Post New]by Aplblssm on Jan 22, 09 3:30 PM
I went to the Ginger bread house, found items, solved puzzles and got into a room where tht twins had dug a hole in the wall. On the back of a poster is a phone number ( 906-6588) I got the phone working , I know because I can call the phone numbers on the pasd and get sassy messages. I put in my phone numbeer and ..nothing happens ( AAArrrrrgggghhh) Do I have to start all over ?? ( BTW I looked on gamezebo and tred all their numbers too )

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jan 22, 09 4:19 PM
Aplblssm wrote:I went to the Ginger bread house, found items, solved puzzles and got into a room where tht twins had dug a hole in the wall. On the back of a poster is a phone number ( 906-6588) I got the phone working , I know because I can call the phone numbers on the pasd and get sassy messages. I put in my phone numbeer and ..nothing happens ( AAArrrrrgggghhh) Do I have to start all over ?? ( BTW I looked on gamezebo and tred all their numbers too )

The door probably opened when you dialed the number on the back of the poster. Step (arrow) back and you'll see.

[Post New]by auntiemouse on Feb 1, 09 2:21 PM
I'm new at this and need help. I'm in the elevator with the skeleton key and it won't open the door. I think I've found everything I need. Suggestions?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 1, 09 4:55 PM
auntiemouse wrote:I'm new at this and need help. I'm in the elevator with the skeleton key and it won't open the door. I think I've found everything I need. Suggestions?
Do you have the Gold Key or the Skeleton Key? The Gold Key is for the medicine cabinet in Rose's bathroom.

[Post New]by auntiemouse on Feb 2, 09 5:21 AM
Hi-I have the skeleton key

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Feb 28, 09 8:52 AM
Bump

[Post New]by goldfinch on Mar 3, 09 9:51 PM
Thanks for all the info, I just started to review it tonite. I am still stuck on the symbol above the fireplace. I choose the two symbols resembling what is in the book, click on the lever above and nothing happens.

I have the pick in my inventory from the cemetery and can not go anywhere else except backwards.

Any other advice?

Thanks again.

Goldfinch

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 3, 09 11:06 PM
goldfinch wrote:Thanks for all the info, I just started to review it tonite. I am still stuck on the symbol above the fireplace. I choose the two symbols resembling what is in the book, click on the lever above and nothing happens.

I have the pick in my inventory from the cemetery and can not go anywhere else except backwards.

Any other advice?

Thanks again.

Goldfinch

Hi goldfinch- welcome to the forums!

Have you inserted the Sun and Moon symbols in the center? The moon symbol is found on the statue of Rose and the moon is in the cemetery.

china1042
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by china1042 on Mar 31, 09 3:06 PM
Well whats up with that silly turkey on the lock in the trunk. I can't figure out where it should be. ON the left, center or right. I could use some help!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 31, 09 3:42 PM
china1042 wrote:Well whats up with that silly turkey on the lock in the trunk. I can't figure out where it should be. ON the left, center or right. I could use some help!
Peacock puzzle –
Exit the puzzle to reset it then when you go back to the new puzzle, click the top left star 3 times then the lower right star three times.
Good luck!

china1042
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by china1042 on Apr 1, 09 2:36 PM
YEA I finally finsished. Thanks to the forum help and the walk through! It only took about 28 hours.lol

[Post New]by tourville on Apr 28, 09 7:10 PM
I read your walkthrough but I am in the Cottage theatre and I used the axe to chop down the blocked window but it won't let me out. When I click on the window to escape it just says leaves and debris are outside the window... (not exact words) What can I do???

[Post New]by buterfli on May 3, 09 2:26 PM
Thanks soooo much. I wish I had come upon this sooner. There were times when I had no idea what to do next. I love this game. Do you know of any others that would be this good?

[Post New]by BIRDREWS on Jun 3, 09 10:02 AM
WE CAN'T GET PAST THE GARDEN GATE OR FIND THE SUN. WE HAVE A DAMP CLOTH, MACHINE BELT, SHEARS, HORN, TYPEWRITER BUTTON, WRENCH. HELLLLLLLLLLP! WE'VE TRIED TO SOLVE THE BIRDMAN PUZZLE ON THE GARDEN GATE FROM THE PICTURE IN THE KITCHEN BUT IT WON'T WORK.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 3, 09 10:27 AM
There are many posts about the bird skeleton and how to solve it.

Look at the topic "door with bird skeleton" on page 3.

Edited on 06/03/2009 at 10:28:43 AM PST

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Jun 16, 09 7:58 PM
Hey you guys, I'm frustrated because I've been playing the demo to see if I want to buy it.............uh, not the easiest game to find the stuff. My time is running out to decide so anybody wanna say if it's worth it to keep trying????

I keep finding that these "dark" games aren't super easy to find all the objects so they get to be REALLY frustrating.

I like the new Mystic Diary: Lost Brother tho so would recommend that one to all.

I've also given my thumbs up to Mystery Cookbook even tho a few of you think it's too cheesy.........lol.

Edited on 06/24/2009 at 4:34:21 PM PST

[Post New]by madchef on Jun 21, 09 9:58 PM
Well I have finished the game thanks to all the terrific help from this Forum and the wonderful pics n videos by LizzieK. I have definitely not broken any records and somehow or other must have missed some things out as I was left with a "damp cloth", "green hat" and "film reel" but I finished. After a day or so's rest I will give it another try as it is a super duper game. THANK YOU for all your help.

[Post New]by bonita501 on Jun 23, 09 12:26 PM
In the fireplace, there is a secret compartment. I went down the stairs and I know that I am suppose to choose the middle door, but I am having problems with the puzzle. Could you help me?

sagefever
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by sagefever on Jun 24, 09 1:28 PM
Thanks for putting this together!!! I love this game but it is driving me mad...

Go to: