orabashary
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Cradle of Rome 2

[Post New]by orabashary on Feb 21, 12 9:08 AM
huntington101 wrote:
hannah57 wrote:I actually bought this game awhile ago from another site. It seems you can't lose unless your as slow as a turtle. I find there is no challenge with this game. The first one was impossible to finish, I finally stopped trying and deleted it. BUT you should try this one because you really never do seem to run out of time.

The first one is not impossible Hannah. I have completed it many times. It's all in getting the right powerup at the right time. Check my first post in this thread for some tips and give it another go.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Mar 13, 12 2:57 PM
For some reason I thought I read where Cradle of Rome 2 did have a relaxed option. Unfortunately it does not so I am not going to put myself through the stress of yet another timed Cradle of Rome...the first one was a nightmare that I deleted after a very frustrating 72 levels...not again. Listen up devs...you are losing a lot of players refusing to put in a relax mode. This was fun for the 60 minutes I played, but I know from experience with Cradle of Rome that it won't be for long....this is so disappointing. A no buy for me.

[Post New]by ditzie06 on Oct 8, 12 9:44 AM
I also like Match 3 games but I like the choice of a relaxed mode. I have tried several times to get through the whole game but haven't done it yet. Please put relaxed modes on your games.

NiceZombie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by NiceZombie on Nov 22, 12 4:48 AM
I LOVED this game!!! Enjoyed seeing the city grow and all those little Romans moving around. I managed to complete all buildings by level 67! Now I am just playing to get to level 100 and see what that statue of Janus looks like.

I have finished Cradle of Egypt before this game, and that game really is much harder than this one! In this game I will manage to get all achievements, while in the Egyptian one I didnt get all trophies (playing 25 levels without exiting didnt work for me) .

Lovely graphics and music! And I don't mind the timer, I like a challenge!

Go to: