WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 1, 11 5:53 PM
Breeeezy2 wrote:I am STUCK under the masoleum. It keeps telling me to look there for clues, and I've solved the "4 dates" puzzle, and I can't go any farther. Help!

Hi Breeeezy2! Solving the dates puzzle should have opened the gate to go under the mausoleum. Did you find the lantern to help light your way when you go down there?

 

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by meisfam on Oct 28, 11 10:34 PM
How do i clip the weeds on the side of the manor? I went to the side and it doesn't show any weeds. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help!

 
mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by mcurty on Oct 29, 11 12:02 AM
meisfam wrote:How do i clip the weeds on the side of the manor? I went to the side and it doesn't show any weeds. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help!

You actually clip the flowers.

 

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by meisfam on Oct 29, 11 4:59 PM
Thanks!

 

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by jebb44 on Jan 31, 12 11:30 AM
i finished the main game, then exited the game. when i came back i was in bonus game. i am standing on landing by alligators nest looking at ship. i am supposed to find a way across to the ship. only clue says to throw something at the ship and something might fall down. i have been everywhere in game and cannot get to ship. any help?

 
WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 4, 12 5:36 PM
jebb44 wrote:i finished the main game, then exited the game. when i came back i was in bonus game. i am standing on landing by alligators nest looking at ship. i am supposed to find a way across to the ship. only clue says to throw something at the ship and something might fall down. i have been everywhere in game and cannot get to ship. any help?

jebb44, welcome to the forums! Sounds like you have the Standard Edition, not the Collector's Edition. The bonus game is available only in CE. For more info, there are multiple threads on this in this forum and in the forum for the SE game.

Edited on 02/04/2012 at 5:40:22 PM PST


 

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by sazze52 on Feb 17, 12 10:59 AM
Hi!

(chlorine bottle)

I'm at the point where I need to clean the garden fountain and I don't have the chlorine bottle in my inventory. I went back to the boat at the swamp entrance and there are no sparkles. So does anyone have an ideas where the chlorine bottle might be and/or will it appear in another chapter?

Thanks for any help!

 
WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 24, 12 6:46 PM
sazze52 wrote:Hi!

(chlorine bottle)

I'm at the point where I need to clean the garden fountain and I don't have the chlorine bottle in my inventory. I went back to the boat at the swamp entrance and there are no sparkles. So does anyone have an ideas where the chlorine bottle might be and/or will it appear in another chapter?

Thanks for any help!

Sorry, this is so late! Make sure you have scrolled all the way through your inventory, you may have several pages. Use the blue arrows on either side of your inventory tray.

 

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by Katbalz on Apr 4, 12 9:05 AM
Where is the blessed telescope?

 

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by cc112805 on Apr 4, 12 11:57 AM
I need help with the numbers on the cannons. I can't get the numbers from the map to take. I know you have to put the roman numerals in and in order but it doesn't seem to work. Please help.

 
blkbear29
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by blkbear29 on Apr 17, 12 1:56 PM
Hello! Where are the 4 T's? I have three, don't remember where I got them but 8 DO have the chandelier T. Any ideas?

 
WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 21, 12 3:41 AM
cc112805 wrote:I need help with the numbers on the cannons. I can't get the numbers from the map to take. I know you have to put the roman numerals in and in order but it doesn't seem to work. Please help.

Please check the thread entitled "Cannons in swamp" explanations compiled here. There are many explanations on how to solve this puzzle in there. It is located on the first page of this forum, marked with a yellow sticky note.

Edited on 08/17/2012 at 1:13:34 AM PST


 
WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 21, 12 3:43 AM
blkbear29 wrote:Hello! Where are the 4 T's? I have three, don't remember where I got them but 8 DO have the chandelier T. Any ideas?

1. chandelier
2. Upside down coffin under the crypt
3. On the puzzle itself
4. From Lewis

 

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by Ely_northstar on May 3, 12 5:08 PM
Ok... so using an iPad2... I'm stuck trying to find the harpoon, I can see it but I can't get to it but it won't let me get to it. I am in the bottom of the ship. Fixed the wheel, back below it won't let me move anywhere but back and to look @ the ground. What am I missing??

 

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by Ely_northstar on May 3, 12 5:09 PM
Ok... so using an iPad2... I'm stuck trying to find the harpoon, I can see it but I can't get to it but it won't let me get to it. I am in the bottom of the ship. Fixed the wheel, back below it won't let me move anywhere but back and to look @ the ground. What am I missing??

 
northpolejo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by northpolejo on Sep 8, 12 8:02 PM
mcurty wrote:
meisfam wrote:How do i clip the weeds on the side of the manor? I went to the side and it doesn't show any weeds. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help!

You actually clip the flowers.

I had this same question. They could have made this a little clearer.

 

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by steelerdee on Oct 8, 12 8:14 AM
BONUS LEVEL - I am working through the bonus level and stuck when I need to return the skulls to the bodies in the final scene. When I collected the skulls from the cannons and put them in order, they were taken out of my inventory. What am I missing!?!? Where do I get the skulls once again?

The hint says, " Maybe if I return the skulls of Crown's crew to their rightful positions, the cursed pirates' souls can finally be at rest."

 
WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by WilJul on Oct 9, 12 6:07 PM
steelerdee wrote:BONUS LEVEL - I am working through the bonus level and stuck when I need to return the skulls to the bodies in the final scene. When I collected the skulls from the cannons and put them in order, they were taken out of my inventory. What am I missing!?!? Where do I get the skulls once again?

The hint says, " Maybe if I return the skulls of Crown's crew to their rightful positions, the cursed pirates' souls can finally be at rest."

steelerdee, the only thing that occurs to me is to make sure you have acquired all the pages of the ledger (there are 7) and make sure you have placed them in the ledger. The skulls should have gone back to your inventory after the end of the main game. If you've placed all the ledger pieces and you still don't have your skulls, then next I'd try uninstalling then reinstalling your game - sometimes that can make missing inventory items reappear. I'm also assuming you've scrolled all the way through your inventory - lots of folks have "lost" inventory items that they just hadn't scrolled far enough to find. If none of that works, you might have to go ahead and get in touch with customer support.

 

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by steelerdee on Oct 10, 12 9:40 AM
Thank you WilJul! I will try your suggestions! I really appreciate it!

 

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by mshols on Oct 12, 12 2:49 PM
Playing on iPad 2. On the piano when I enter the right equation, the slider button on the key won't slide. Any suggestions?

 
 
 
 
Go to: