this game is a buy for us. ----------doug & lisa

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor

[Post New]by SweetYoungThing on Jun 20, 12 12:50 PM
I enjoyed this game--if you find it on sale--BUY it

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Jun 7, 13 6:38 AM
Excellent Game Interesting Story
GAME COMPLETED SEVERAL TIMES

I liked this game first of all for its ambiance. I enjoy hearing frogs ribbiting and water falling etc, where appropriate, and the music was apt.

The graphics were great, very clear, although I do get tired of everything always being so dirty and rusty in HO games, and this is guilty too. I liked the way a HO scene then became a regular scene once HO was done.

I also liked the way you couldn't go back to a scene once all action there was complete. This saves so much toing and froing when you're a bit lost. I didn't find the game too challenging, just the right amount of thinking and spotting required.

The story was interesting too, with some surprising twists. All in all, definitely a good buy.

I recommend this game!

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Apr 3, 14 7:42 PM
LOL! I bought this game quite a while ago and thought I'd play it again this evening! Wow! How did I ever have the patience to play it the first time? HOS heavy and I'm about to go cross-eyed and blind searching for the items that seem to blend completely into their surroundings. Plus someone went berserk adding glints that continue every few seconds even after you've collected an item or completed the puzzle or HOS.

I would not tolerate the above conditions now in 2014, but I guess it was a good game for its time.

Edited on 04/03/2014 at 7:52:20 PM PST

Go to: