Re:Post any Awakening: Moonfell Wood technical issues here only

[Post New]by Calwarrior on Jan 21, 12 9:48 PM
Nothing I've tried for over a month now will get the dragon to light the incese--very frustrasting. HELP!

[Post New]by Mls09121 on Jan 22, 12 4:14 PM
I'm stuck on the Griffon and the lizards. I have the game for the iPhone. One of the lizards is blocked by the menu button. So I can't get it. Please tell me how to get that last lizard!!!!

[Post New]by yukonellie on Feb 6, 12 12:40 AM
I cannot get the axe to break the slab. normally the focus of a process will hilite ...ie hit the slab... i assume it should animate but it doesn't and I'm getting really tired of picking up the axe and hitting again and again and again....

[Post New]by Kellymudford on Feb 18, 12 5:53 PM
Hey same problem I can't get key gemstone into pond I've tried everything any help

[Post New]by HannahPatterson on Mar 2, 12 8:10 AM
I can't get the Griffin to eat the lizards! It's so frustrating. I actually restarted the whole game, only to find the same problem with getting the Griffin to eat the lizards. I am playing the game on my iPhone.

Any advice would be very welcome

Can't get past the gemstone key

[Post New]by TristyBear on Mar 10, 12 9:32 AM
Hi I am having trouble getting past placing the gemstone key into the glitter pool. I have uninstalled & reinstalled the game 3 times now & every single time it won't let me place the purple gem into the rock. I'm getting very frustrated bc I feel like I have wasted my money on this game. If anyone is able to help please reply. Thank you.

[Post New]by TimeladyM on Apr 7, 12 3:37 PM
Posted this over on the main section but just in case...

Hi all! Just bought this game on the iTouch, since I fell in love with the whole thing after buying the first Awakening. I've recently run into issues with getting the items from my inventory to interact properly with whatever I'm trying to do. (Currently, that's attach the grappling hook to the treasure chest). It just keeps popping up the various forms of "That won't work" "Try something else" etc.

I'm not raging, just really frustrated, as I can't go any further in the game until I do this, and I can't figure out why it's going on. I had a similar issue with the gemstone key thing, but that was sorted after five/ten minutes of prodding at the screen.

This current issue, though, has been going on for half an hour now, and (as I'm sure you can imagine) is driving me up the wall. Has anyone else had these problems? Big Fish Games, have you heard of these problems? Can anyone help me? Because I really don't want to have just paid £1.49 on a game I can't continue :/

Thanks in advance, everyone!

[Post New]by aaronlt on Apr 11, 12 11:38 AM
Near the end of the game, I encountered a puzzle that had no hint/description. I think the developers forgot to add it in.

It said, instead, "hintps013nbtxt."

Here's a screenshot. http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/2281/awakeningmwhint1.jpg

The puzzle is solvable, the only thing is that it doesn't have the description tidbit.

Edited on 04/11/2012 at 11:43:05 AM PST

[Post New]by Debieyaci on Apr 20, 12 9:16 AM
I just checked the walkthrough, and I'm stuck at the point where the witch should have given me a wooden key. I placed the card from the griffin on the table, and used the ring. No witch appeared. Now the game won't prompt me any further. Help?

[Post New]by azleonard11 on May 20, 12 10:35 AM
I just bought this game and all the important areas are whited out. I get no picture. Do I need to update my flash?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 20, 12 1:40 PM
Hi azleonard11 and Welcome to the Forums

From what you described, it may be a good idea to update some of your graphics software. You can find info on how to do that in the help article below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

But if you try those suggestions and are still seeing those white areas, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Tech Support. They'll be able to see how the game is running on your computer and give you specific things to try for your system. All the info on how to contact them and send in the details of your issue is in the post below:

How do I contact Tech Support?

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by shalou_1 on May 29, 12 11:15 AM
My book is stuck on page 6, with the squirrel. It will sparkle indicating a new page, but the last page available is 6.

[Post New]by marco126 on May 29, 12 10:20 PM
Hi there,

I played iPad version and finished Awakening: Moonfell Wood 2 times.
However, I could not get the achievement "Meet the Witch" on my game-center. I think this should be done when finally the witch gave the key to me in the end part of story.
No further result to discuss this after I did a web search, so I post here to look up any possible help. Thank in advance.

[Post New]by Roobsl on May 31, 12 4:53 PM
I have started the game twice. I can't get all 21 blue gem stones. I only receive 16.
Help!

[Post New]by marco126 on Jun 1, 12 1:41 AM
marco126 wrote:Hi there,

I played iPad version and finished Awakening: Moonfell Wood 2 times.
However, I could not get the achievement "Meet the Witch" on my game-center. I think this should be done when finally the witch gave the key to me in the end part of story.
No further result to discuss this after I did a web search, so I post here to look up any possible help. Thank in advance.

Answering to my previous post.

Internet connection is needed while players wish to make the achievement to game-center.

Yesterday I spent several hours to meet the witch again and make sure the Internet connection was keeping online. After she gave me the key, I compeleted this achievement.

[Post New]by marco126 on Jun 1, 12 1:46 AM
Roobsl wrote:I have started the game twice. I can't get all 21 blue gem stones. I only receive 16.
Help!

Hi,

Here is the <Awakening: Moonfell Wood Walkthrough>
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/awakening-moonfell-wood-walkthrough/

It may lost some fun and challenge if take a look on walkthrough,please having some consideration.

Have a great day.

[Post New]by ParisaA on Jun 7, 12 1:48 AM
Hi, i am not meeting the goblin when you walk out of the vista. There is no goblin for me to talk to to get the potion to make the tree grow. I can't go ahead if i don't grow the plant....HELP...what to do...

[Post New]by LinseyCoop on Jul 15, 12 2:01 PM
I am playing this game on my iPad, and twice now have got to the griffin, have fed him, have fixed the oar and set sail across the lake. The game has then jumped right back to the start!!! Very very frustrating! Any advice please?

[Post New]by emzy94 on Jul 22, 12 6:40 AM
this is getting so frustrating, i have the iPhone version of this game and am stuck!!..
I'm up to the part where you have to hook the treasure chest with the hook... I've already tried to attach the hook to the rope around the tree.. and i have tried putting the hook on different spots in the treasure chest close-up.. then i even tried going under a new profile and re-did the WHOLE game up to that point and once again i can't get further.. Why won't it hook on?!?!

[Post New]by emzy94 on Jul 22, 12 6:48 AM
hi there, i have had the same problem on my iPhone, i spent hours trying get the hook on, even used the walkthrough, however, the walkthrough forgot to mention:
you have to cut the rope that is coiled around the tree, then the hook will automatically hook itself to the rope, and then you can attach the hook no problems :o)
hope it helps

TimeladyM wrote:Posted this over on the main section but just in case...

Hi all! Just bought this game on the iTouch, since I fell in love with the whole thing after buying the first Awakening. I've recently run into issues with getting the items from my inventory to interact properly with whatever I'm trying to do. (Currently, that's attach the grappling hook to the treasure chest). It just keeps popping up the various forms of "That won't work" "Try something else" etc.

I'm not raging, just really frustrated, as I can't go any further in the game until I do this, and I can't figure out why it's going on. I had a similar issue with the gemstone key thing, but that was sorted after five/ten minutes of prodding at the screen.

This current issue, though, has been going on for half an hour now, and (as I'm sure you can imagine) is driving me up the wall. Has anyone else had these problems? Big Fish Games, have you heard of these problems? Can anyone help me? Because I really don't want to have just paid £1.49 on a game I can't continue :/

Thanks in advance, everyone!

Go to: