jeffory
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Post any The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by jeffory on Jan 24, 11 8:16 PM
Has anyone heard of a fix for the problems we are having with this game????

Re:Post any The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by preciouskitty on Jan 24, 11 8:50 PM
No fix, no money! Bummer!!

kristidumplin
Manatee
Manatee
3,656 Posts

[Post New]by kristidumplin on Jan 24, 11 9:18 PM
The only issue I have had, after playing about 70 minutes, is my cursor doesn't always do what I ask it to do. Items near the top of the screen are hard to click on - you really have to search around with the cursor - don't go clicking crazy - just try right on top of the item - then a bit further away. There may also be a tiny delay between clicking on a puzzle and having the puzzle appear.

[Post New]by kre8iv1 on Jan 25, 11 6:32 AM
My problem is the baseballl bat, can't pick it up and this game really looked promising. I'll be checking back for updates....until then I'm not spending my credit on it

Rozanne
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Rozanne on Jan 25, 11 10:58 AM
Well, I am only two minutes into this game and I just had to quit. From the start of this game, I am getting a grey box superimposed on my screen covering half of the screen which is simply flashing on and off.

I just need to ask a question here - How many beta testers do they send these games out to (because in my opinion many people should do the testing) , do the beta testers do their "job" properly, and do the developers ever take note of the beta testers criticims and observations, because so many games have glitches now - and this never used to happen.

Noralg
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Noralg on Jan 25, 11 1:25 PM
How very disappointing! Looked interesting until I got to the baseball bat. After reading the comments here, it's a definite no buy for me.

Re:Technical Issues

[Post New]by Jklimek on Jan 25, 11 4:25 PM
lynn009 wrote:I click on the item but nothing happens. Is anyone having this problem?
yes and this happens with alot of the games I download! what do I do? how do I get my refund back, after I already bought it?

Edited on 01/25/2011 at 4:27:11 PM PST

Re:Technical Issues

[Post New]by blazeccm on Jan 26, 11 6:50 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:
Harriju wrote:I can't pick up the baseball bat either.
Me too.

[Post New]by blazeccm on Jan 26, 11 6:52 AM
I have started game 4 times and still can't pick up bat and I even uninstalled game and downloaded again. still no joy.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 26, 11 11:45 AM
Hi everyone,

If you're encountering technical issues with The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure, please be sure to contact our Customer Support team.

They'll be happy to help troubleshoot and they can also gather information on the types of systems that are encountering the trouble, which they can then forward on to the game's developer.

Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by cookiechu2 on Jan 26, 11 9:18 PM
Thanks Fishies: I can't pick up the bat either. Guess I'm not going to purchase this one. Glitch too early in the game to trust. Looks like I'm not the only one - on to the next one then...happy gaming.

[Post New]by amikino on Jan 26, 11 10:33 PM
Can't pick up the baseball bat. Very frustrating game already.

[Post New]by Princess_V on Jan 26, 11 10:50 PM
kristidumplin wrote:The only issue I have had, after playing about 70 minutes, is my cursor doesn't always do what I ask it to do. Items near the top of the screen are hard to click on - you really have to search around with the cursor - don't go clicking crazy - just try right on top of the item - then a bit further away. There may also be a tiny delay between clicking on a puzzle and having the puzzle appear.

My mouse just escape to the edge of the screen and turns back into a regular pointer every few seconds I can't click on anything that way... I reconnected my mouse and obiviously now, it doesn't appear to be my mouse.

[Post New]by chrissy0531 on Jan 27, 11 6:11 AM
not able to pick up the bat...please fix this..this seems to be a great game.

mauserC96
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mauserC96 on Jan 27, 11 1:31 PM
This game is a disaster! When you click on items on the items list, half the time there is no response. Other times, clicking on an object causes the game to crash. How do I get my money back? I've been noticing a lot of bug-ridden games on BFG lately. Come on guys, you used to have a pretty good record of quality assurance. What happened?

ethan406
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ethan406 on Jan 27, 11 3:51 PM
I also had trouble picking up the bat. Seems like I clicked on the wood beam, then the bat left. I noticed on several other things that I clicked on wouldn't come off the list, and I was clicking on the correct item. Sometime the cursor was blinking on the screen. The objects were small and hard to find. I won't be buying this game.

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 3:52:46 PM PST

[Post New]by pinkpetunias on Jan 27, 11 4:53 PM
So tired of getting these games from BF that don't work!!!!! Never had any problems in the past. I have tried picking up the bat, clicked on it LOTS of times. Tried clicking on it when the thing was flashing around it......no way.....used most of the free play time trying to click a stupid bat....

dajo52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dajo52 on Jan 29, 11 12:33 PM
Not sure who suggested to adjust my monitor to be able to see the left side of my screen for the list etc. but THANK YOU THANK YOU it worked great !! fairly new pc and never played with these buttons b-4 duh lol
and yes some of the items are touchy to pick up but you do get the hang of it..
not so much the tip of finger as the palm sometimes
THANK YOU ALL !

shebag
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by shebag on Jan 30, 11 8:50 AM
Just another BG that has major gliches game freezes and cannot pick up some items come on BIG FISH you get good money for bad games get your act together and stop selling rubbish defo not buying till gliches solve I would suggest to ev1 to try all games before purchasing

slepless777
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by slepless777 on Jan 31, 11 4:01 PM
Had trouble picking up the phone and the baseball bat. Uninstalled. I don't like stupid glitches like this. My money will go to something else.

Go to: