19,504 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Jack of All Tribes

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 23, 11 1:39 PM
Graphics – 3 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 2.875 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Nooooo!! Thats it?!

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 23, 11 2:56 AM
I'm extremely disappointed with the length of the game. I was almost shocked when I realized it was coming to an end. I was sitting here shouting at the computer lol.
Then I said to myself, no way. There must be another village or quest or something. Then the dreaded credits came up!
I'm not too happy right now. It feels like every game I get is a half an hour shorter than the last.
I read about people beating games soon after the trial time ends but this one I barely played for 90 minutes after the trial and poof! Over.
I'm going to go find a way to brainwash myself into thinking I didnt pay anything for this game. That denial might make me feel better.
As for the game itself, it was alright. There were times when I felt like I was just sort of cicking without kno-wait.
You know what? Let me stop all the fake positivity. I hated this game. LOL. I thought it was getting there, really about to reach some sort of great place where things were going to happen and it just ended.
Well the graphics were good. At least there's that.
I played Royal Envoy on and off for a good few months & I could still pick it back up some day without it being boring or repeitive. And as for the other comparisons some other players made - If the Build A Lot series games are a 9 out of 10, then Jack of All Tribes is a 3. A lot of thought & care & expertise went into BAL.

yanasina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by yanasina on Sep 9, 11 9:58 PM
I like these games, but I have a low frustration level and have never been able to finish one at all gold levels before this one. That will make it too easy for some people, but for me it made it fun! I had to replay a few levels more than once, but not enough to max out my patience, so this was a definite winner for me.

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Dec 14, 11 8:11 AM
I loved this game. Loads of levels, each manageable without being easy. they got steadily harder but never got so hard that I lost interest trying to complete them. Fun images and nice and bright. Would suggest this game to anyone!
5 stars from me!

Lisa_111
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa_111 on May 30, 12 12:39 PM
I just replayed this game after a few months away. I found it challenging - yet not so much that I couldn't go for the golds. It's a keeper.

Lisa

[Post New]by JackTrade on May 23, 13 2:58 AM
Still awsome!
SpoilerAllert (only for Newbees ;-)
This game let's you more rome free. After getting more people (building more houses) click on chopping trees, ride the dino, getting drinks they work harder for you and add/subtrackt people from your wood-house or farm-house. (left-right-click)
You can take as long as you want to finish the level, except no gold star. No silver or bronze and NO time out!
And HiddenGames inside, not to difficult.
The Chronicles Game(s) are more puzzle, waiting, calculating...
As for the comments when you start the game over... click them away as soon as possible ;-)
Jt.

A very racist game

[Post New]by tomteboda on Sep 20, 13 1:21 AM
I found this game very disturbing because of its racial stereotypes. The game follows a "white savior" trope, where a white man has to come in and "save" a native village. The "white savior" is tall and handsome, while the natives are depicted as short, fat, and unattractive; with the exception of the "beautiful princess" (of course, a love interest). If this wasn't bad enough, dialogue in the game actually uses racist phrases, such as calling the natives "savages".

I love this type of game, and am very saddened that what could have otherwise been an enjoyable game was absolutely ruined for me. Further, that such a game made it past vetting at Big Fish Games is disheartening.

YEOLDHIPPY
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by YEOLDHIPPY on Mar 26, 14 4:28 AM
I am done with the game allready.Wow talking about short game.11 or more levels would of been nice.

Go to: