Re:Welcome to Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus forum

[Post New]by josie21 on Feb 5, 11 5:52 PM
I have got the 5 golden apples but they won't go on the wall?

[Post New]by allenpatricia497 on Feb 5, 11 6:10 PM
i got three of five apple i need to know how to put them on the wall and how to get the one from the bird is on the post

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 5, 11 6:15 PM
Hi allenpatricia and josie,
Your questions have already been answered. Read the topics in this forum.

Look on page 2 or 3 for "putting the apples on the wall"

Look on page 1 or 2 about feeding the bird the worm and another on page 2 about golden apples. Your answers should be found there.
m

[Post New]by hopejoy0 on Feb 6, 11 7:31 AM
josie21 wrote:I have got the 5 golden apples but they won't go on the wall?

[Post New]by robremer on Feb 7, 11 6:46 AM
O que eu faço para achar passcard e como faço no barco,

[Post New]by robremer on Feb 7, 11 6:49 AM
What do I find and how do I passcard the boat,

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 7, 11 9:14 AM
robremer wrote:What do I find and how do I passcard the boat,

SPOILER!!!!!

Hi robremer,
The passcard is in the safe on the boat. The postcard shows you the direction the dials need to be turned -- look at the arms -- to open the safe. Hope this gets you back on your way............
m

DangD
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by DangD on Feb 8, 11 2:46 AM
theshewolf wrote:I have a question of my own for anyone who is almost done with the game.

I have found the sat phone, found the key, found the missing dial, and turned on the power.

When I try to input the settings, I choose the correct MHz and satellite, but every setting I enter for the second dial does nothing.

I was able to ALMOST complete this game without a walkthrough. For those who are waiting for one, it really is not that difficult without one.

This is a wonderful game.

[Post New]by robremer on Feb 8, 11 4:07 AM
spoiller Me desculpa mas não consegui entender como consigo ter acesso ao cofre e achar o cartão

[Post New]by robremer on Feb 8, 11 5:09 AM
Oi pessoal podem me ajudar????? Estou no barco e não sei o que fazer e nem na biblioteca, pois não encontro o cartão de acesso.

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Feb 8, 11 1:34 PM
MunchkinKat wrote:Hi all!

I just finished the game (with some help from the forums - Thanks WilJul!) and wanted to report that I also had trouble getting the nails to build the ladder. I think it's another of those "glitchy" areas - after the first HOG outside the plaza gates I received the crowbar as normal. But when I was trying to build the ladder, the second HOG in that area never showed up - no sparkles, and no yellow dots on the map, anywhere. I ended up starting over with a new player name, and miraculously there was an HOG where I received nails!

I know it's discouraging to start over, but it's worth it to finish the game. The storyline has an amazing plot twist that I totally wasn't expecting! Definitely one of the better HOG/Adventure games out there.

Hope you all find what you're looking for, and have as much fun as I did!
Did you figure how to do the bell combination that's in the room?
Cheers, Kat

[Post New]by mpc815 on Feb 8, 11 8:49 PM
I have the postcard of the 3 sirens but I'm stuck. I need a passcard to open the door in the villa and on the yacht I need something to do with 3 and the postcard doesn't work. I only have the yacht and the villa yellow so what do I do now?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 8, 11 9:30 PM
Hi mpc815
You have what you need right now. You will get the passcard.
There are 3 dials on the safe in the boat/yacht. The postcard has 3 sirens. Notice the arms on the sirens on the postcard. Use their position to use the dials to open the safe on the yacht. Then you'll be on your way.......
m

[Post New]by MED123 on Feb 9, 11 8:15 AM
I like the game (Mac version) but the navigation doesn't seem ready for prime time. When I first began the game I switched from the custom to the regular cursor and promptly lost the cursor completely. It take 2-3 clicks to get the pointer, hand, etc. to work. Clicking on a green tile usually takes 2-3 tries to get it to work. Sometime the hand doesn't change back to a pointer after I pick something up. Eventually it works but it is very annoying and I lose the thread of the game trying to interact with the scenes.

[Post New]by robremer on Feb 9, 11 12:50 PM
Como faço para passar a cobra, coloquei o pauzinho na caixa mas não consigo colocar o rato, o que tenho que fazer?????

ritajame
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ritajame on Feb 10, 11 1:13 PM
Hi

I'm having a problem building the ladder, I've got the nails, and wood and hammer, but I'm stuck..can't figure out what's next. When I click on the wood and nails nothing happens..Help

Rita

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 10, 11 1:17 PM
Hi ritajame
You need another long pole like the mast sitting there. Look around the beach house apartments. It's leaning against a wall.
m

ritajame
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ritajame on Feb 10, 11 5:35 PM
Ok M...thanks

[Post New]by traceycox7157 on Feb 10, 11 6:20 PM
I'm at Miles Balcony and cant figure out how to get the jack in the box to complete. Help?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 10, 11 6:36 PM
There are three parts: the box that you see, and
Spoiler - highlight to read between smilies
the clown doll and a spring

Go to: