Re:Post any Phantasmat technical issues here only

[Post New]by Shaeda36 on Nov 28, 11 1:04 PM
There are no arrows to go back...what do I do?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 28, 11 2:11 PM
Walk backwards. Move the cursor to the bottom of the screen and click.

[Post New]by Hevsharpe1 on Nov 29, 11 7:53 PM
I am all the way to building the picture on the church door and half of the photo pieces disappeared from the inventory.

[Post New]by JanCerezo on Dec 19, 11 11:58 PM
I cannot load the full game version although the payment has been processed. Any clues?
When clicking on the unlock, the game just quits. I have an ipad2 so there should be no compatibility issues.
Can someone give me pointers.

[Post New]by bantychicken on Mar 6, 12 7:29 PM
i am at the boat, added gas, put in code but all i get now is that the pier is damaged..how can i get the boat going over to the cemetery..gas can has disappeared.

[Post New]by FYRE100 on Sep 11, 13 8:13 PM
I purchased this game and got about 85% thru when I could go no further. Game indicates I have all seven keys to open basement door. I only had 6 keys and the 6 keys will not open the door. I need the 7th key but I can not advance because the game indicates I have this key. I have been back to all the hot spots to see if I missed the 7th key that I supposedly already have. I have tried the help pages and have uninstalled and reinstalled game. Any suggestions?

Katina54
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Katina54 on Nov 8, 13 10:50 PM

Keys to Open Basement Door

[Post New]by Katina54 on Nov 8, 13 10:42 PM
I am up to Level 10. Huge inventory for Elevator Level...plus. Yet only one key for Basement Door, which I assume is to Elevator. I have all three gears to repair elevator, yet no keys to open basement door. I believe I need 6 more keys, yet I can not find them anywhere. I have done all Hidden Objects. So I uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing changed. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank You.

[Post New]by mzvee219 on Jul 5, 14 11:34 AM
I can not pick up the final piece of the picture from the sunken street. I believe I see it floating on a piece of driftwood but I can not get it to release it. I have clicked all over this scene and still no picture piece. I can not move on without it and I tried to change profiles to see if starting over would resolve the issue but got an error message followed by booting me out.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Sep 9, 14 9:54 PM
Exactly the same problem. I've started the game over THREE times, I refuse to do it again!! mzvee219, did you solve the problem? Any help at all would be beyond appreciated!

[Post New]by Lollybobs on Sep 19, 14 11:11 AM
Enjoyed playing til I got to bonus play. When I try to match the pairs in the chess board puzzle my game totally freezes. I have tried total shut down and restart but nothing., Please help!

[Post New]by VivaNY on Dec 11, 14 9:42 PM
Hi, I see others have had problems with inventory items missing. I'm pretty sure I had the chisel, but now I don't see it in my inventory… and there's no way to retrieve it from the "B" area in the cemetery since I already did the hidden object game. Does this mean I should start over when something like this happens - or do I need to reinstall it?
Thanks.

[Post New]by stray_cat_85 on Jan 31, 15 10:13 PM
Why has the issue with missing inventory items never been fixed? It's wildly unprofessional that a massively frustrating and frequently reported glitch that requires restarting a game you've spent hours on has been completely ignored by the game developers.

[Post New]by tegan6 on Jun 27, 15 5:54 AM
This is the second character I've created and I keep getting stuck at the pier, the elevator won't let me out when I go back up to the hotel. And this time I've collected even fewer items before fixing the elevator so I can't even get the piano to play bc I'm missing a key this time. I would really love to get through this. I want my money back. Don't offer me another credit that's what you did the last time. When something doesn't work properly there ought to be a refund.

Sewer number box not working

[Post New]by jaindough on Nov 6, 15 10:50 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:
Campsalot wrote:I was able to get through the first combination lock for the sewer but the little box indicating whether the numbers you've clicked on are right or wrong doesn't light up on the second combination lock in the sewer. Please don't tell me to trash the game and download a new copy, I really don't want to work my way through the whole thing again. Thanks in advance.
There are 3 / 4 / 5 digits for each puzzle.

I'm having the same problem as Campsalot and don't want to start over at this point either. I tried 3/ 4/ 5 and it didn't work! I love the games where they give you feedback on your guesses ( I was "O, Boy!" when I entered the first level) but sewer level number 2 and probably any further levels in this sewer are working in the dark with too many possibilities to filter with no feedback. Please tell me how to fix this {or let me know the codes (i.e. SKIP this broken section)} so I can continue this game. Thanks, Donna in TX

[Post New]by vortexhealer on Dec 18, 15 12:29 PM
In Phantasmal : Behind the Mask CE, i get to the stage, i'm able to move the curtain, pick up the hook, look to see i have to find more puppets....and there is a puzzle in the background wall glinting -I can't start it or clicking on it does nothing. Checked the guide it is my next step, but can't click on it! Stuck here now. I restarted game. Same thing to no avail. Maybe you need to make a patch for this part?

Go to: