Re:Post any Phantasmat technical issues here only

[Post New]by Shaeda36 on Nov 28, 11 1:04 PM
There are no arrows to go back...what do I do?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,658 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 28, 11 2:11 PM
Walk backwards. Move the cursor to the bottom of the screen and click.

[Post New]by Hevsharpe1 on Nov 29, 11 7:53 PM
I am all the way to building the picture on the church door and half of the photo pieces disappeared from the inventory.

[Post New]by JanCerezo on Dec 19, 11 11:58 PM
I cannot load the full game version although the payment has been processed. Any clues?
When clicking on the unlock, the game just quits. I have an ipad2 so there should be no compatibility issues.
Can someone give me pointers.

[Post New]by bantychicken on Mar 6, 12 7:29 PM
i am at the boat, added gas, put in code but all i get now is that the pier is damaged..how can i get the boat going over to the cemetery..gas can has disappeared.

[Post New]by FYRE100 on Sep 11, 13 8:13 PM
I purchased this game and got about 85% thru when I could go no further. Game indicates I have all seven keys to open basement door. I only had 6 keys and the 6 keys will not open the door. I need the 7th key but I can not advance because the game indicates I have this key. I have been back to all the hot spots to see if I missed the 7th key that I supposedly already have. I have tried the help pages and have uninstalled and reinstalled game. Any suggestions?

Katina54
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Katina54 on Nov 8, 13 10:50 PM

Keys to Open Basement Door

[Post New]by Katina54 on Nov 8, 13 10:42 PM
I am up to Level 10. Huge inventory for Elevator Level...plus. Yet only one key for Basement Door, which I assume is to Elevator. I have all three gears to repair elevator, yet no keys to open basement door. I believe I need 6 more keys, yet I can not find them anywhere. I have done all Hidden Objects. So I uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing changed. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank You.

[Post New]by mzvee219 on Jul 5, 14 11:34 AM
I can not pick up the final piece of the picture from the sunken street. I believe I see it floating on a piece of driftwood but I can not get it to release it. I have clicked all over this scene and still no picture piece. I can not move on without it and I tried to change profiles to see if starting over would resolve the issue but got an error message followed by booting me out.

bluejen
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Sep 9, 14 9:54 PM
Exactly the same problem. I've started the game over THREE times, I refuse to do it again!! mzvee219, did you solve the problem? Any help at all would be beyond appreciated!

[Post New]by Lollybobs on Sep 19, 14 11:11 AM
Enjoyed playing til I got to bonus play. When I try to match the pairs in the chess board puzzle my game totally freezes. I have tried total shut down and restart but nothing., Please help!

Go to: