Re:Welcome to Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight forum

[Post New]by xXKiwiiXx on Oct 16, 11 9:47 AM
I just really hope that there will be a sequel out soon, because really enjoyed the game! I just think they really should write ahead if the game is only a part 1, because you never know if there will come out a part 2, its kinda like Love and Death bitten, seems like its not the ending but you don't know if it is

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Oct 16, 11 9:53 AM
I'd love a sequel to both these games too!!

[Post New]by klizb95 on Dec 28, 11 6:09 PM
Theresa1963 wrote:I am at the part where you have to put 4 ROTTEN POTATOES in the compost, but the potatoes keep disovling befrore I can get them all in there. Please help me with this problem.

Try putting them in one or two at a time.

[Post New]by kehinde7 on Jan 8, 12 12:57 PM
i love this game. i played it under a free trial. Chapter 1 consist of 4 episodes. i can't wait for the next episodes. i'm a lil disappointed about how it ended on the 4th episode. i wish whoever made it would just finish the game.

[Post New]by slatball on Jan 15, 12 2:42 AM
Has anyone actually received a reply from Big Fish regarding being ripped off??
Would be nice of them to inform us of when the next part will be out and what they will be doing about the price they put on half a game!

[Post New]by poppy9952 on Jan 17, 12 10:47 PM
WHo put dying for darkness out? what company? cant we make a petition to show them there are players who will buy part two? any Ideas? Please post them.

Welcome to Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight forum - Not anymore!!

[Post New]by gloriaj1 on Feb 3, 12 12:08 PM
silentme wrote:[b]I just came on to add my voices to the others. I WILL NOT pay for half a game when I'm not told that's what I'm buying, and go to buy another. And, with all the time spent loading between scenes, it really isn't worth even paying for the first one. Whoever sold half thought they were being clever. Well, I'm afraid, they lost a customer, actually sounds like many customers. How clever is that?

Gloria Smith

[Post New]by CynthiaLouise on Feb 17, 12 11:51 AM
I am EXTREMELY disappointed that this is not a complete game. I feel cheated by Big Fish that they supported this rip off.

Welcome to Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight forum - Not anymore!!

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Mar 11, 12 1:25 AM
gloriaj1 wrote:
silentme wrote:[b]I just came on to add my voices to the others. I WILL NOT pay for half a game when I'm not told that's what I'm buying, and go to buy another. And, with all the time spent loading between scenes, it really isn't worth even paying for the first one. Whoever sold half thought they were being clever. Well, I'm afraid, they lost a customer, actually sounds like many customers. How clever is that?

Gloria Smith

I LOVED this game, but it upsets me that I got into a story, just to find out its not going to have an ending unless they decide to make the rest. This was one of my favorite games, I dont feel cheated as far as paying for half a game because 1 credit for quite a few hours of game play and the quality of the game was fine, I am just upset for paying for half of a game because the story may never get finished so I maybe got into the story for nothing.

[Post New]by Stephanie1973 on Mar 19, 12 11:50 AM
Does anyone know when part 2 of Dying for Daylight is going to be released?

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Mar 26, 12 1:24 PM
For info about the rest of Dying for Daylight go here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/204024.page

[Post New]by abominableangel on May 10, 12 10:18 AM
so when exactly is part 2 coming out?.. we've all been waiting ages and it isn't really fair .. if you aren't going to release part 2 at least tell us instead of keeping us hanging

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 13, 12 8:47 AM
We will buy this game.-------doug & lisa

[Post New]by violet3525 on Aug 14, 12 1:45 PM
Don,t buy this game it is just a rip off..Has no ending..You have to wait for the next game to come out..

[Post New]by lynrd_skynrd on Aug 22, 12 9:04 AM
Why can't I get the tv in Bilious BBQ Pit? Everytime I try to get it Charlaine says "nothing like watching a little TV while you're contracting Salmonella". Please help!

Welcome to Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight forum

[Post New]by slamming on Oct 21, 12 5:22 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ging_4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ging_4 on Jan 5, 13 4:45 PM
Is this website ever going to have part 2 of this game for sale?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 5, 13 5:09 PM
ging_4 wrote:Is this website ever going to have part 2 of this game for sale?

Hi there ging_4,
There are a lot of us who would love to continue the game.
However, it seems that Part 2 will not come to fruition. Pity, part 1 was a lot of fun.
Cheers

[Post New]by G0thicprincess on Jan 22, 13 3:03 AM
when will the part 2 come out???? THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!! I want to play and the other part toooooooooo

Edited on 01/22/2013 at 3:04:10 AM PST

tlhwest
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by tlhwest on Feb 11, 13 8:48 AM
When is Dying for Daylight, Part II supposed to come out? I read somewhere online that it was supposed to come out today, and I'm REALLY disappointed! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Go to: