emmyjayne
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Relics of Fate: A Penny Macey Mystery

[Post New]by emmyjayne on Mar 1, 11 9:07 AM
Hmmm... the graphics are clear like others have said but overall I didn't find this game very engaging. Yes, there's a variety of puzzles but nothing new and it became repetitive. My biggest gripe was how much the game led you through things - it made it way too easy for my liking. And the storyline is the same old story of daughter finding missing dad. It wasn't a bad game but was very forgettable.

babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on Mar 3, 11 6:38 PM
Yes, I bought the game. I thought it was ok. This time it was a story about the dad being taken instead of the usual grandpa...lol..the graphics were clear & **** scenes were fairly easly...there were some items i did use my hint button. I hate to say but at towards the end of the game I kinda used the skip options a little too much just to get the game over with.

Johny_d
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Johny_d on Mar 4, 11 12:32 AM
The game deserves a purchase! )

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Mar 5, 11 8:15 AM
This is one of those games that didn't knock my socks off with excitement, but it was an ok game.
I think it was a little on the short side, wish I would have gotten it during the sale, than maybe I wouldn't feel so bad about how short it was..all well, no sense in crying over spilled milk.
Just have to put my big girl pants on, and suck it up..lol, there were some mini games that I enjoyed, and I am a HUGE animal lover, so loved the dog :-)
And doing the circle objects really went smooth, as far as the game mechanics, TS's take notice, this is how it is suppose to work, the circle objects in that game was like watching paint dry, it was so cumbersome, and took so long.
Plus I enjoy being a detective, and I didn't have any technical issues of any kind, always grateful for that.
So all in all, it kept me occupied for 2 hrs, which is a blessing, at least I wasn't thinking about my pain, and that is always a plus.
But I am ready for some excitement, like when playing Phantasmat, Jewel M3, Mishap etc, so bring it on BF!

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Mar 14, 11 10:47 AM
I got the game, Many hours of fun very interesting game, Thx big fish, Love the graphics and music..This game is not one bit boring worth the credit, I gave the game a chance and I did read what other fishes was saying in the forum I am glad I did..
You want be sorry on this game Happy gaming

Ongoldenpond
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Ongoldenpond on Mar 18, 11 10:44 AM
What can I say ! This is definitely not a game for you experienced Fishies - best suited for a beginner or young person. Hardly any challenge at all and it leads you every step of the way through the story line. At this rate. I'm going to finish it in no time.

[Post New]by sherij on Mar 21, 11 9:12 PM
Hello: Can anyone tell me how to pick up that phone on the desk and dial in the phone number? When I try to do it, nothing happens and it just sits there, not moving, or responding in anyway. I tried clicking on the reciever to pick it up like you would a regular rotary phone, but no luck. I saw it mentioned in the forums once, but I didn't see any fix for the problem, or a discussion for that matter. I am about to start it all over again and see if that helps. I checked out the Walkthrough and there is no mention of it whatsoever so the answer has to be here somewhere.
Thanks. Sherij

QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by QEIII on Mar 26, 11 9:28 AM
I've just finished game and I enjoyed it.. It took me 3 hours 51 mins so a whisper under 4 hours of play which is really good value. I didn't skip any puzzles nor did I ask for hints. That is how I like to play, take my time. It was a tad on the easy side but sometimes that is what you want! I really have no idea how fishies can finish so quickly. I read somewhere that someone almost finished it in the demo time.

I'm looking forward to another instalment.

candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
548 Posts

[Post New]by candycreme on Mar 31, 11 7:12 PM
Loved the game ! A very relaxing game I bought and really enjoyed playing it,,it runs very smoothly,I even played the minis with no problems ,wish it was longer!

[Post New]by LAURENE309 on Apr 24, 11 12:04 PM
Fantastic game! Not too easy but not too hard so one gets discouraged. Can't wait for a sequel! Love this game!

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Sep 30, 11 2:30 PM
This was an average, mediocre game. Nothing to brag about. Girl hunting for father, a story line that's been used too many times. It was one hidden object scene after another with a little FROG thrown in. The hints recharged quickly and you had the option of skipping the minigames. Some of the minigames were so detailed that it would take an inordinate amount of time to figure them out. Other games were very easy. To me, this was a time filler, definitely not challenging. I prefer the better games that have more mystery, more passion.

banor
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by banor on Nov 26, 11 3:16 PM
I also agree that this was a fairly easy game but some of the mini games lacked any instructions and seemed tedious so I skipped I do not care about added time to my score do not care about score. Fun but just ok

Wayner33
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Wayner33 on Apr 3, 12 5:39 PM
Other than the saved game problem the game was OK. I did get a bit tired of some of the puzzles.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Jan 27, 13 9:37 PM
Just finished playing and really enjoyed this little pearl..The cartoon graphics were very clear and I played challenge mode..Little dog was there for hints
This is not a high tech super game but fills a change of pace between more complicated ones. The puzzels and hidden object were not too frustrating (I liked them) I think that the end credits were sweet when the Developers thanked Big Fish Games and also thanked us "Fishies" for playing their game, awww
I will look for more Penny Macey games
I'll give this &1/2 flowers out of 5

Edited on 01/28/2013 at 5:54:01 PM PST

Go to: