Re:Welcome to Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by shadowsgrandpa on Mar 26, 11 8:57 PM
Simba2009 wrote:I got stuck without frog prince's crown too. Like everyone else, I couldn't find

I'm sure by now that i am not the only that has figured out that you play the complete game on relaxed and then it gives you the opportunity to play the game again on the hard level with the crown for the frog already in your inventory.........lol it either

[Post New]by samluv on Mar 27, 11 3:29 PM
Does any one have any Idea where to find the oar for the boat??In the walk through it is laying in front of the boat ,But It is not there..I can't go any farther in the game..PLEASE help

Edited on 03/27/2011 at 3:31:11 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 27, 11 7:27 PM
samluv wrote:Does any one have any Idea where to find the oar for the boat??In the walk through it is laying in front of the boat ,But It is not there..I can't go any farther in the game..PLEASE help

That's actually a picture of the player placing the oar on the boat. In the section before that it tells you where to find the oar - SPOILER (highlight to read) in the swan princess' residence leaning against a table to the right.

[Post New]by swoodward on Mar 27, 11 10:35 PM
Hi, Have been playing pretty well on this, had a few hold ups, but the forum has been helpful. I have run into a problem that it looks like most can get through. I am stuck in the room with the metallic doors and need to open. Do I need a prince portrait and how do I get it? How do I get through the doors. Feel like I am missing something.

Thanks,

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 27, 11 10:57 PM
swoodward wrote:Hi, Have been playing pretty well on this, had a few hold ups, but the forum has been helpful. I have run into a problem that it looks like most can get through. I am stuck in the room with the metallic doors and need to open. Do I need a prince portrait and how do I get it? How do I get through the doors. Feel like I am missing something.

Thanks,

SPOILER (highlight to read): Have you already placed the golden switch handle to remove the vines from the room? Yes, you will need a prince portrait, you should find that in a fragmented object scene in the armory.

Hope this helps get you on your way!

Edited on 03/27/2011 at 10:57:53 PM PST

[Post New]by SHAUNALEEDEAN on Mar 30, 11 12:15 AM
HI, im having a problem in the vine room ,i put the pics in there hands,and nothing happened,i have gone every were, dont no whot to do, HELP !!!!!!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 30, 11 7:35 AM
SHAUNALEEDEAN wrote:HI, im having a problem in the vine room ,i put the pics in there hands,and nothing happened,i have gone every were, dont no whot to do, HELP !!!!!!!!
Hi SHAUNALEEDEAN! SPOILER!!

Did you place the GOLDEN SWITCH HANDLE in the slot outside the door to the room first and remove the vines from the room?

[Post New]by SHAUNALEEDEAN on Apr 4, 11 1:34 AM
Where is this golden handle,?

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 4, 11 8:16 AM
Hi SHAUNALEEDEAN,

Welcome to the pond!

You can find the handle in the shoe closet in Cinderella's room: zoom in on the right hand side to have a look at the glass shoe shielding the handle.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 5, 11 8:18 AM
Hi zoyie,

Welcome to the pond!

What currently happens when you click on the tree where the frog jar puzzle should be?

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by eclipse11899 on Apr 8, 11 7:29 AM
floridagrannie wrote:Has anyone else had a problem in the Vine Room? I cannot get the silver fountain disc until I have opened the doors and gone into the cave. When I come back out, the pool where the disc should go is full of water and water is running down the wall. I can get the fountain disc AFTER I've gone into the cave, but cannot use it and so very stuck. I have deleted and redownloaded, played in casual and hard mode. Same thing everytime. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

before entering the vine room on the right hand side of the door is a lever which you place, when the leaver is down it causes the water to cover the disk area. flick the switch and this will stop the water flowing and put it back to a vine room. i hope this helps

[Post New]by tinawiltison on Apr 12, 11 4:44 PM
I'm having problems in the swan room. I have the cresent moon and the lightening bolt but when I go to put them above the door it won't take them. Also the "Hint" isn't working. Any ideas how I can Fix this? Thanks

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 12, 11 8:55 PM
tinawiltison wrote:I'm having problems in the swan room. I have the cresent moon and the lightening bolt but when I go to put them above the door it won't take them. Also the "Hint" isn't working. Any ideas how I can Fix this? Thanks

It's been a bit since I played, but I think this is one of those games where the hint button only works in the fragmented object games.

As for the moon and lightening bolt, try this - while holding the moon (or bolt), focus on touching your cursor tip to the slot instead of worrying about the moon itself. Many of these games read cursor placement more than the item you are holding. Hope you get it! Good luck!

BigGameFish
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BigGameFish on Apr 19, 11 5:35 PM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!
I really want to play this game and just got tax refund yesterday but don't want to pay $20 for this game when I could wait for it in stores. Another problem is that i don't know WHEN this game is coming out in stores and I REALLY REALLY want this game.
Can anyone tell me WHEN it is coming out in stores, PLEASE?

[Post New]by suziecute49 on Apr 25, 11 1:57 PM
Hi every1! The oar is in the Swan Princess Room. Thanks for all the help i receive from you all.

[Post New]by suziecute49 on Apr 25, 11 2:02 PM
For the prince portrait, you should find that in a fragmented object scene in the armory

[Post New]by suziecute49 on Apr 25, 11 2:06 PM
nanamomma411 wrote:I am at the boat and need an oar. Where is it?
Hi nana if i am not misstaken the oar is in the swan princess room. I hope this helps

[Post New]by suziecute49 on Apr 25, 11 2:08 PM
samluv wrote:Does any one have any Idea where to find the oar for the boat??In the walk through it is laying in front of the boat ,But It is not there..I can't go any farther in the game..PLEASE help
Hi sam, i believe u can find the oar in the swan princess room. I hope this helps

Bara1948
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bara1948 on May 2, 11 11:38 AM
I'm in relaxed mode since this is my very first time playing the game after purchasing. Yes, I procrastinate. A lot. The golden switch handle is not, I repeat NOT, under the glass slipper in the slipper closet. It doesn't seem to be anywhere in the room at all.

Is the GSH a Hard Mode goodie only? Like the Frog Crown? Please help!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 2, 11 7:49 PM
Bara1948 wrote:I'm in relaxed mode since this is my very first time playing the game after purchasing. Yes, I procrastinate. A lot. The golden switch handle is not, I repeat NOT, under the glass slipper in the slipper closet. It doesn't seem to be anywhere in the room at all.

Is the GSH a Hard Mode goodie only? Like the Frog Crown? Please help!

Hi Bara1948! No, this is not just available in Hard mode. I can't quite understand why it's not there. Are you looking under the slipper on the right hand side of the closet, on the shelves - not the one on the cushion in the back of the closet. Did you already look at the walkthrough to see the location?

Go to: