Re:Post any Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by 4pawwhite2 on Jul 8, 12 7:53 PM
crnaja wrote:Help I can't find the crown for the frog to open the door in the cave. I can not proceed until I open that area. Anyone got any hints where it is. I even restarted the game and still can't find it.

Re:Post any Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by 4pawwhite2 on Jul 8, 12 7:55 PM
crnaja wrote:Help I can't find the crown for the frog to open the door in the cave. I can not proceed until I open that area. Anyone got any hints where it is. I even restarted the game and still can't find it.

bobbyjus2
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by bobbyjus2 on Jul 27, 12 9:14 AM
I bought this game ages ago. The regular part played just fine, but the bonus games have many glitches in it. I've waited for months for them to be fixed. I haven't tried playing it lately but does anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by BunnyNic on Aug 23, 13 8:02 PM
I downloaded this game ages ago (2 and half years i think), and had the same problem many others were having: with the game refusing to acknowledge that i had completed it so the bonus content and hard mode wouldn't unlock. There was a fix file going around on a forum here somewhere and it worked!

But that was ages ago... I'm now replaying the series and somehow i have lost the patch on my computer for the bonus content, so i'm back having the same problem! I've tried to find the patch again but it seems to have been removed from this site and i can't find a link anywhere else that isn't blocked by my anti-virus > Anyone able to point me in the direction of a reliable link/file for the patch?

[Post New]by bellsanddominoes on Nov 16, 13 11:44 AM
I can't figure out how to get to the bonus content.

I completed the game in normal mode, then played again in hard mode with the crown. So I finished the hard mode game, and saw the clip about the woman with the white eyes telling the Chancellor's daughter about the end of the world or whatever. Then the credits rolled, and I went to the "Bonus" section on the main menu and was unable to get to the bonus gameplay from there. So I went back into the game, and it put me in right before the puzzle to release the Chancellor's daughter. So I went back to the cave and clicked on the plaque for Princess Ivy's tomb, and nothing happened. I went to the room by the big tree, that I unlocked with the tree emblem, and nothing is happening there, either. There's a frozen wall in the cave with Princess Ivy, and Snow White's portrait is covered in ice, and I am unable to do anything to trigger the gameplay in either of those locations. Is there something I'm missing??

[Post New]by chito_eus31 on Jun 3, 14 6:19 AM
please help me..i cant play the bonus game..i also don't have the hard mode selection... i play it for 3 times just to have the hard mode or to have the bonus game but still i cant play it because it locked.. i always wait for the credits but theirs no credit just pictures...i also cant open the door at the cave because the crown of the frog is missing.... please help me.... i really love this game..

Go to: