Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon

[Post New]by ManatiPuertoRico on Dec 31, 11 9:12 PM
Hey fishies just finished the game, not bad at all. I have to agree with some of you, by almost the end of the game is HOG scene after HOG scene. However, not a bad game at all. Really enjoyed the story, graphics were good as well as music. Voice over not bad at all. I wonder if the sequel is out yet . I am going to check since I have nothing better to do while waiting for 2012 !!!

Ok I'm back I guess the sequel is a CE I am downloading but will wait until it comes out as a SE

Edited on 12/31/2011 at 9:22:09 PM PST

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Jan 2, 12 5:40 AM
Review after finishing the game:

The Good:

+ good graphics
+ game length
+ very clear where to use found objects
+ in some hidden object scenes found objects are not put back...

The Neutral:

o ...but in the majority of the scenes they are
o mostly easy riddles...
o would have liked a "Scene clear" and a map, that would have saved a lot of time

The Bad:

- ...save for one slider puzzle (they are not my forte)
- BAD voice acting!
- abrupt ending

Bottom Line: Good game with an ending that leaves something to be desired. Also, can we please get rid of the "classic" riddles soon? I can't even remember how often I had to forge something together or - even worse - had to fumble a key out of a lock and retrieve it with a mat or a newspaper.

[Post New]by Creniere on Jan 13, 12 3:35 PM
Good review, laFlamme. Appreciate listing the pros with the cons in your review. I like the darker games. When a game has an abrupt ending, I seem to theorize that the developer ran out of cash and said, "Wrap this turkey and sell it!"

EMS71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by EMS71 on Jan 14, 12 11:46 AM
cnbmimi11 wrote:I love games like this..game was very interesting the whole way thru but disappointed with the ending..will not give away ending but it only showed what happen to 1..

Duetgirl
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon [Post New]by laurak

[Post New]by Duetgirl on Jan 29, 12 7:54 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with Seabamboo. I thought it was an absolutely GREAT game! Lots of hidden object scenes-- nothing really gross. I get tired of digging through the equivalent of 'garbage'. Art beautifully done-- I spent time just looking at the HOG scenes-- it was amazing what all they put in there! Storyline was very interesting-- first time in

Edited on 07/18/2012 at 4:39:08 PM PST

Duetgirl
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Duetgirl on Jan 29, 12 7:55 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with Seabamboo. I thought it was an absolutely GREAT game! Lots of hidden object scenes-- nothing really gross. I get tired of digging through the equivalent of 'garbage'. Art beautifully done-- I spent time just looking at the HOG scenes-- it was amazing what all they put in there! Storyline was very interesting-- first time in

Edited on 07/18/2012 at 4:38:28 PM PST

Duetgirl
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Duetgirl on Jan 29, 12 8:00 PM
I agree completely with SeaBamboo. GREAT game! Super HOG scenes-- very well drawn-- couldn't believe all the items they had in them! Some a little dark, which made them hard to see-- but fabulous artwork! Good storyline-- music same as in other ERS games, but that's ok. Thoroughly enjoyed it-- was a really nice long game! First

Edited on 07/18/2012 at 4:37:21 PM PST

[Post New]by Eagle52 on Jan 8, 13 11:04 AM
This game is sooooooo slow. I have uninstalled it cleaned up my computer, reinstalled it and it is still ponderous I want my money back.

[Post New]by litlbitart on Jan 23, 13 7:43 PM
My game keeps crashing. I tried deleting it and reinstalling and it still won't work. I can run the other games from Big Fish, just not this one. This is the first time that I have wanted to play it and can't get it going.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Jun 24, 13 11:32 PM
I remember playing the demo of this a long time ago. I thought it was confusing and got tired of trying to figure out what to do next, and the pop-up inner thoughts of the detective were very annoying. The gypsy isn't being completely forthcoming? Ya think? Duhhhhh.

[Post New]by deerpeg on Aug 22, 14 11:04 AM
i am at a standstill. I can't find another place to go to get some of the items i need in my inventory. Help! It is frustrating when you can't find another place to go where you haven't already been, and have used all the hints in the places i have been!

Go to: