mrwritesf
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Post any Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by mrwritesf on Oct 26, 11 9:13 PM
Mac user here. The cave puzzle in the wilderness has been giving people trouble for MONTHS and I find I'm the latest addition to that group. This the puzzle where you strategically place the barrier guides so the animal emblems travel to their matching slots. One barrier piece, the horizontal "Z", can't be placed in the proper spot (row with the deer) and the bird stops midway through its travels and resets the puzzle.

Not happy.

Re:Post any Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by spotmonster on Sep 17, 12 6:12 AM
mrwritesf wrote:Mac user here. The cave puzzle in the wilderness has been giving people trouble for MONTHS and I find I'm the latest addition to that group. This the puzzle where you strategically place the barrier guides so the animal emblems travel to their matching slots. One barrier piece, the horizontal "Z", can't be placed in the proper spot (row with the deer) and the bird stops midway through its travels and resets the puzzle.

Not happy.

I'm stuck at this point, too. It APPEARS that once you put a piece down, its ghost gets stuck in that position. So even after you remove the piece, the game acts like it is still there, and won't let you put any other piece in that position. I tried putting all pieces on the board to get the game to realize it had more pieces placed than it had available, but that didn't work.

... What I find so distressing is that this and other glitches have been known about for over a YEAR, and yet they are STILL selling this darn game WITHOUT a bug fix!

Go to: