Re:Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island

[Post New]by caringcarie on Mar 3, 09 2:34 PM
I need help getting passed the chompers in the ascent part of the game. I cannot figure out how to get to the star. It is blocked by 9 of those things and when I let them out they get me every time! HELP!!!
Thanks,
Carie

Edited on 03/03/2009 at 2:42:28 PM PST

MLibby
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by MLibby on Mar 4, 09 1:49 PM
Hi Carie,

Try using your pop power to keep from letting them out right away, and then get rid of those barrels and use the sliders to lure them onto the island you've created.

Highlight above for answer.

Libby

FranieH
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by FranieH on Apr 15, 09 8:59 AM
Where is Professor Blastazar? And I can not locate the Tree of Life nor the Babies go Boom.. Can anyone give me direction. Have played through twice trying to see if I missed anything. I get to the villege and then get stuck. I have finished all of the Wonderland games and found them wonderful to spend a winter day.

alex312
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by alex312 on Apr 25, 09 9:41 AM
brill

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on Nov 18, 12 6:29 AM
Can some one help me? i have bought the game in 2010/2011 i think and it worked fine. but now i went to play (played it yestrday) and i tried to load my game...
It said: Error! Memory violation and then it closed! T_T and if you REALLY wanna be excited heres this: Wonderland adventures and the Planet OF ZBOTS!!! if you beat the game you know what im talking about

Go to: