Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Insider Tales:The Stolen Venus 2

[Post New]by beijing1 on Apr 5, 11 5:32 PM
I also have the same problem, followed the stars but the sauce for the pizza stays on the spoon.

[Post New]by Linda_in_Aussie on Apr 9, 11 9:23 AM
i really liked this game. Took a while to really get into it but I perservered because I'm a fan of CI type games. Found it relatively easy to follow with a little help from the Walkthrough & the forums but everything falls into place as the game progresses on.

The graphics were clear, not too much useless dialogue and just enough hidden objects to find and puzzles to break it up.

With the current glut of HOGs around at the moment which seem to be nothing but searching through haunted houses, etc - I found it a refreshing change.

Not the best CI game I've played but enjoyable.

4/5 from me...

bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bstjnck on Apr 15, 11 11:13 AM
i bought this game and it is okay, but i have for 3 days been trying to make a pizza but the sauce won't come off the spoon. If anyone has finished the game could you please tell me how to get the sauce onto the pizza Thank You

[Post New]by bbshot on Apr 18, 11 6:08 PM
denise58 wrote:I cannot get the sauce on the pizzaI followed the stars but it will not go on. HELP!

[Post New]by bbshot on Apr 18, 11 6:09 PM
I can't get the sauce on the pizza either. Noted your question, but nobody ever answered it. Help

FBM1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for The Insider Tales:The Stolen Venus 2

[Post New]by FBM1 on Apr 28, 11 3:25 PM
I can't get past spreading the sauce over the pizza. The spoon is in the sauce but every time I try to spread it, I get a message that says, "Oops, that didn't go according to plan." I've played the game numerous times and can only get as far as spreading the dough out. Can't ever seem to get the sauce spread. Bummer.

[Post New]by myedgypal on May 25, 11 4:09 PM
This game is horrible. The graphics are terrible and items are way to small. To top this off, I only got two minutes of play. It was problems from the start. 15-20 mins just to get past the Capt and the blackout but music. The game then started with no tutorial and seemed to make no sense then went black again. I decided the get out of it before I really got mad and broke the screen-oh bother. Tried tonight and only got two mins-not even worth it. I am deleting this game :

cohiba
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cohiba on May 31, 11 5:46 AM
playing stolen venus I was doing fine until it came time to spread the sauce on the pizza .. either my mouse is in fail mode or something else is wrong with this part of the game .. have been trying to follow the stars for ages now but nothing happens.. its stuck at this point .. anyone who can help .. id appreciate it. Thanks

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 3, 11 4:46 PM
I have purchased many, many games, but this one keeps locking up and freezing. I have started it twice and am ready to uninstall and give up!

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 12, 11 2:07 PM
Game Ratings:

Graphics – 2.5 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 2.75 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

Shastanna
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by Shastanna on Oct 8, 11 1:16 PM
For the pizza, you have to follow the pattern 3 times without her saying "that didn't work out the way I planned" (or whatever it is she says). After you follow the pattern 3 times, THEN the sauce appears on the pizza.

Then you have to follow another pattern 3 times. Oi.

No offense to anyone who liked this game, but I found it to be glitchy, and pretty boring, so I ended up deleting before I finished.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 16, 12 6:07 AM
this game is a buy for us. -doug & lisa

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 19, 12 1:37 PM
(Based on part of the demo): For some reason I keep getting black screens which I can exit only by hitting cntrl/alt/del several times. I don't know if this is a glitch in the game or my computer slowly dying (which I suspect is the reason).

I'm not at all happy with the HINTs provided. Yes, I know that I can pick up the scissors and so they are important and used to do something tthat will somehow end up showing a coin. So I tried using the scissors everywhere and finally by chance hit upon the solution, which I still don't understand. A few times I clicked on the HINT BUTTON and could not see any sparkles or anything. When I request a hint I need a hint. Please!

The game feels wonky to me, not smooth sailing, and the best I can do is add it to my DD list. It mightt be worth $2.99 but it is not worth one penny more than that - IMHO.

I'm happy that many fishies enjoy this game. It's just not my cup of tea and my "To Buy" list is very long and filled with winners.

It's a "C" game, worth two out of five kitties (IMHHHHHO):

[Post New]by godismyrock_liz on Oct 3, 12 8:28 PM
Has anyone else had the problem with this game where you are comparing names in Chapter 3?

I purchased this game along with 19 others in a multi-pack at Walmart, I haven't had any problems with the others so far, I have played and enjoyed the Casanova and the first Stolen Venus games.
In this one, in Chapter 3, the first time (maybe the only time?) that you have to compare lists of names; I had all but one matching name clicked and the last one wouldn't click on the left side. So I reloaded the game and now it comes up only showing the right side, with NO names matched... Is there a patch or something for this?

Go to: