Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Maestro: Music of Death

[Post New]by Seester2 on Aug 3, 11 4:40 PM
A very good game! Very good graphics, interesting story, challenging puzzles, long game play. I give this one a 8 out of 10!

nannybrite
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by nannybrite on Aug 20, 11 9:27 AM
My favorite **** game of all times! ****'s are favorites to enhance my power of observation. I only agree with negatives about the darkness.Not the theme but the screen. I have to stand up and down all the time to see everything in the shadows. Great music that I didn't have to adjust, fairly easy puzzles and WONDERFUL graphics. Thanks Big Fish. A pleasure after so many technical problems with others.

Athena99
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Athena99 on Dec 11, 11 2:39 PM
This started out looking like a good game and for the most part it is. However the constant appearance of the ghosts and the noise they make doing it ...like a steam valve relieving pressure.... just killed the deal for me. An appearance here and there would have been quite sufficient, but this is just plain overkill especially as there is a lot of backtracking. They keep popping up repeatedly like in bad scare'em carnival ride. I took a break with 20 minutes left. Not sure I'm even going to bother finishing the demo.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Dec 20, 11 2:59 PM
Review after finishing the game.

The Good:

+ long game, good value for your money
+ finally a developer who puts some effort into cut scene videos!
+ and finally a developer who does not put hidden objects back into the scene when repeating them *standing ovations*
+ very clear instructions what you have to do where (objects found are usually used close by or even in the same room)
+ Storyline ends in a possible TBC, but closes off satisfactorily.

The Neutral:

o puzzles (on regular mode) mostly very easy, save for one slider that I had to skip
o are those ghosts meant to be scary? they are not

The Bad:

- Atmosphere: city changes its name from Paris to some French province town
- ...which has a "Union Street"... in France! Yeah, right.
- The "Bad Guy" could have played a bigger role, especially after the threat when entering the concert house.

Bottom Line: Very good IHOG. Recommended to buy.

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Jan 4, 12 4:35 PM
tinaccarroll wrote:so far so good. too bad the CE wont work on my computer. i would have really liked to buy it, but every time i tried to download it kept downloading and installing over and over and over. so i tried the game without CE and i played 30 min, and decided to buy it. like i said so far so good. bought the other CE's that came out. really good games. no problems.

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Jan 4, 12 4:38 PM
can't praise this game enough,storyline follows through, graphics are great,good mix of HOGs & puzzles,
MORE PLEASE

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Jan 21, 12 6:43 AM
I played this game before and waiting for the new one. So I decided to play it again and except for the button puzzle and the letter M puzzle I completed the game with no hints.
It was a good game and I enjoyed the storyline and look forward to the next one.

sherisgirl
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by sherisgirl on Feb 12, 12 6:08 AM
Didnt play the CE because I knew I would end up buying glad I waited for the SE and used a credit, Loved every minute of it, just my sort of gamE.

Thanks BF and EARS.

Duetgirl
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Duetgirl on Feb 12, 12 7:58 PM
Interesting game-- I like HOGS, and there were tons of them. The puzzles were not hard-- but were challengiing enough. I did find that I had to use the walk-through several times, though (which I've not done in ages and ages)- and usually it was something random I wouldn't have thought of anyway. But overall, very enjoyable. Storyline was interesting-- music ok. It was worth buying-- not sure if worth playhing again.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Mar 2, 12 2:17 PM
fab game well done big fish. graphics, music mini games just wonderful

lindiana
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by lindiana on Apr 10, 12 1:16 PM
I enjoyed this game however...

I did not find the story line as engaging as many of the other HOGs offered by BFG. (ie the Echoes of the Past and Midnight Mysteries series). As well, I had way too many crashes to my desk top, at least a dozen, while playing the game. That did not help keep me interested. Rather, I tended to forget about playing it for days on end. Most games I play through within days. This one took me months to finish as I found it rather boring.

[Post New]by starrynights on Jun 7, 12 6:41 AM
My game is not working properly. I have arranged the faces EXACTLY the way they show up on the fogged mirror and the door still won't unlock!!!! This is soo frustrating.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Jul 10, 13 1:01 AM
Not a favorite. Probably not a good one to play more than once.

Edited on 07/10/2013 at 1:31:32 AM PST

Go to: