barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Aspectus: Rinascimento Chronicles

[Post New]by barbee44 on Mar 28, 11 7:28 AM
Developers..... we need a "SKIP" button. If we run into a puzzle that just isn't in us to solve... the rest of the game is USELESS. I would never pay for a game without a "skip" button. There are certain puzzles I just cannot solve... like where you have a bunch of buttons that light up and you have to light them all and everything you click several go on and several go off.... I just can't get it. Or the type where you have to play a musical sequence... when it gets past 6, I'm done. If we can't solve a puzzle the punishment should not be that we can't continue the game.

SKIP button always, devs.

Edited on 03/28/2011 at 7:30:56 AM PST

donnan01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by donnan01 on Mar 28, 11 7:41 AM
The storyline is not anything that excites me or makes me even want to start out on an adventure. The repetition of unlocking crates, etc constantly is so irritating. i like Adventure games and was really hoping this would be worth the money, but I see no reason to waste money on this one. I normally don't review games but this one was so bad, IMHO, I had to say something.

Save your money and buy something else.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Mar 28, 11 10:02 AM
I don´t like this game - the gameplay is bad, graphic also, overall a "no buy" for me

caninebat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by caninebat on Mar 28, 11 7:12 PM
Not one i will be buying, the screen is that dark i can barely make it out and thats with screen brigtened to max. dont know why a lot of these developers think we can see in the dark

Mauvina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Mauvina on Mar 28, 11 7:16 PM
Normally I enjoy adventure games, but this one (as is becoming usual of late) is a poorly made, badly translated, caricature of one. Doesn't anybody review the english and sentence structure of these games?! It rates a big W-H-A-T ??? for me.

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Mar 29, 11 6:06 AM
Aligning gears, lock picking & mixing liquids...
ARGH
Anyone else find this one repetitively annoying?
Also very little info & no skips leaves me very disappointed.

msmithnc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
439 Posts

[Post New]by msmithnc on Mar 29, 11 4:26 PM
I want to like this game because I love puzzles; I got through the first one completely by accident - mix red and green to get blue (or whatever the combos were - if you're using RGB primaries you can't have only RGB results!)???? The color combos don't make sense in the real world - I was reminded how much I loved the color mixing puzzle in Drawn: Dark Flight, which was one of the most original, fascinating and frustrating puzzles I've ever encountered. The next puzzle (gears or locks?) I couldn't figure out what the heck I was supposed to be doing (the instructions are terrible), and I kept getting a green line all the way across but nothing happened. From reading the reviews, there is another inexplicable puzzle coming, and these three are the only ones I get. I guess I'll play a little longer and try to figure out what I'm doing, but I don't have any great hope that I'll want to buy.

There haven't been enough good puzzles in recent games, and it isn't looking like this one is going to help the record...

shanyem
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by shanyem on Apr 2, 11 11:32 PM
Finally go to playing the demo and stopped after 15 minutes. I won't be buying this game - and I like adventure games! Two types of puzzles - and one of them a real pain! No skip button! At least in most adventure games you can use a walkthrough to figure out how to do the puzzles - this game it really doesn't matter since at least two types are definitely not skill puzzles, or logic puzzles, etc. but luck. Too bad...I liked other aspects of the game!

9gamer5
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by 9gamer5 on Apr 3, 11 12:01 PM
Played this game for a few minutes. But I just don't care for it.

[Post New]by loslass on Apr 3, 11 11:32 PM
Worst game I've ever tried to play. I lasted ten minutes and uninstalled it. Thank heavens I didn't buy it without testing it out. A real dud

Cala4Lily
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Cala4Lily on Apr 4, 11 4:49 PM
Definitely a no buy for me. I found this game so awful I uninstalled after only 20 minutes of play.

It is a dark game, not visually appealing, and the mini games are too frustrating and repetitive eliminating any interest. Then, you pick up all these objects but with no clue on what you are supposed to do with them. I felt like I was stumbling around in the dark trying to virtually feel my way around.

I used the walkthrough hoping maybe that would give a nudge but again, the darn mini games were just the same over and over increasing the frustration level. I don't usually review games but this irritated me enough to say -- nope, not gonna buy!

I usually love hidden object and adventure games but definitely not this one. To anyone considering it I say keep looking, don't even bother with the demo and certainly save your money!

Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on Apr 8, 11 11:26 AM
I would have liked all of this game if it wasn't for the mind-numbingly boring, repetetive puzzles. I liked the adventure aspect but I am not going to buy this game.

scp79
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by scp79 on May 6, 11 12:59 PM
I loved this game, I am new to big fish, can anyone suggest anything similar?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 6, 11 2:52 PM
Hey scp79,

Welcome to the pond! We try to reserve our Comments and Reviews threads for thoughts and opinions about the game itself, but your question is a great one to ask in the Chit-Chat Corner (you can click on this link). Please feel free to re-post your question there by clicking on 'Create New Discussion' and our helpful Fishies should be able to offer some suggestions for you.

-bfgArnoStyx

acerb
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by acerb on May 9, 11 3:27 AM
Downloaded to play the trial.First scene and first 'puzzle' with the dried flowers. When I clicked on them the '1/3 instructions', clicked to continue and nothing. Unable to complete. Same thing with the chest in the same room. Click to continue and nothing. Unfortunately, I will be removing the game and not reloading it.

[Post New]by deschete1 on May 12, 11 5:36 AM
This was one of the worst games I have ever played, There are three mini games for all of the puzzle sections that are the same over and over for each area of action. The only challenging part of the game was trying to figure out how to combine objects into key game plot items. Since there were no clues to what need to be done, i simply combined things at random to find the components of the scene. Once you finished any of the area actions, there was no hint of being completed, and the prompts remained the same during the game. i didn't know when the scene was complete. I will be deleting this game from my collections and warning others to the suck factor of this game.

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 17, 11 4:29 PM
The graphics are not impressive and something about the entire game feels clumsy. When you solve a puzzle, it feels more like luck than skill. It also feels very limited as to what you can do at what time. Overall, I did not enjoy, and will not finish the demo, never mind buy it.

[Post New]by Purplerose144 on Jun 24, 11 1:46 AM
I agree with so many of you about the repeating puzzles I used the hammer on the anvil to straighten out the horsehorse, but now I need the hammer to smash the cog wheels and its no longer in my inventory. I've played a lot of games, but never come across this type of problem before. If anyone can help, I'd be so grateful. Thanks in advance.
Btw I've looked at several WT's but they don't answer what I'm asking here.
Cheers

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 8, 11 6:07 AM
Adventure game takes the player back in time to help an artist to create a masterpiece of art before the unknown being returns to destroy the city.

Plenty of puzzles to solve in this game, but there is no skip button; if the player feels that they wanted to skip it.

First person view throughout the entire game play. Good for those who don’t like 360 view; motion sickness.

I am not much a big fan of adventure games. I won’t be buying this game at all. For those who had brought it – Happy Gaming!

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Oct 14, 11 7:40 AM
love adventure games!!! Try it!

Go to: