Re:Post any Super Granny 6 technical issues here only

[Post New]by utenakinu on Apr 27, 12 9:52 AM
Application is sometimes suddenly downed frequently during a play.
Again, when started, the continuation has been played until now, but while being "the world 3", the same condition happened and it has returned to "the world 1."
It is surprising application!
If it carries out, how can it play to the last?

Joyfullady
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,498 Posts

[Post New]by Joyfullady on Jul 7, 12 8:13 PM
Level 1 - 11; I also have all the cats but all I get is meows and a flashing blue light near the bottom level on the left side near the long bar. Have no idea how to get out of this.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Aug 12, 12 7:22 PM
I am beyond furious right now. I waited for a long time to get this game and then it was even longer before I could play it on a good keyboard and now when I've spent over a month of hair-pulling, and cursing to get through some insanely tough levels I was in the home stretch, so I thought. I had 3 levels left...only 3 to the whole game.
I have had the same issue a few people have mentioned where when you use the space bar (for me it only happened with the switch to change screens) and the game shuts down. It's happened 6-10 times at least and as annoying as that was I was thankful it rarely happened on levels I'd fought hard for and I was even more thankful that when I turned the game back on everything seemed fine and I could just continue on with my progress. So now it happens again...ok fine...I load it back up and poof...all my progress is gone and it has me starting over again at the very beginning. I'm shaking I'm so angry. I know it's just a game but I've worked so hard to get through these horribly tough levels and now it's for nothing, I cannot do it all over again. I have the latest version that BF offers and while it runs it runs fine and every other time this shut down happened I didn't lose progress so why now? Why when I was so close to being done? Is there any way to get my progress back?
I've never asked BFG for my money back in over 3 years of being a customer but now I'll be demanding it...this is not ok that this is happening.

[Post New]by kjenkins591 on Aug 19, 12 3:53 AM
wgterry wrote:Is anyne else having trouble. My trouble is when it goes to new level that level won't start. Granny is just standing there and when I try to move her she won't move. Can't do anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it, and it still doing it. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

My granny was working fine until there was a java update. Now, I have the same problem. The level starts, but I can't get granny to move. If she's near a soft area, I can get her to shovel, but she won't move right or left. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but that didn't work. Please help! Granny 6 is my favorite of all the grannies -- in fact -- of all the games I have. I'm going to try another version of granny and see if I have the same issue.

Thanks.

[Post New]by Lagan1234 on Sep 2, 12 2:01 AM
Level 3/24 whistling grandma, cant finish the level, as there is no thing to put the cats in?! HELP ME HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

Edited on 09/02/2012 at 9:55:28 PM PST

[Post New]by witchybabe13 on Nov 3, 12 11:09 PM
booger69 wrote:STILL having problems playing this game, DID EVERYTHING the "Help" section said too, and it is STILL freezing up!! Is there going to be a repair thing to download, SOMETHING! Cause I have already purchased this game!

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Nov 6, 12 11:04 PM
Lagan1234 wrote:Level 3/24 whistling grandma, cant finish the level, as there is no thing to put the cats in?! HELP ME HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

Take a look at the solutions for some levels. thread, there is solution for this level.
It can be completed.

[Post New]by sippercat on Dec 21, 12 12:35 PM
supper granny 6 second game, goo goo gadget can not get last kitty on left side of screen any help on this?

Post any Super Granny 6 technical issues here only

[Post New]by mona1957 on Mar 6, 13 12:16 PM
bfgImbrium wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Mar 8, 13 10:49 AM
sippercat wrote:supper granny 6 second game, goo goo gadget can not get last kitty on left side of screen any help on this?

You have to jump up to get this kitten.

[Post New]by gangan1 on Mar 13, 13 10:42 AM
patriciaelaine wrote:i am stuck on level 24 on cat sitting on a ledge that i can not get to with those octopus leg their is not were to swing to it with the whip can some one help me.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 13, 13 12:17 PM
Hi gangan1,

I've provided some information in your thread here that might help with that issue. You can reply in that thread if you'd like, as we reserve posts in the dedicated technical issues thread for technical problems with the game only.

Hopefully that helps!

bfgSeine

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Mar 16, 13 10:15 AM
gangan1 wrote:
patriciaelaine wrote:i am stuck on level 24 on cat sitting on a ledge that i can not get to with those octopus leg their is not were to swing to it with the whip can some one help me.

This is a hard level to explain. If you tell someone the solution they will look for another way. You can watch this level being played out at you tube.

shelagh23
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by shelagh23 on Apr 22, 13 2:17 AM
Section 1 level 11 Danger Cave
Can't see last kitty. The blue flashing star is there but no cat.I have tried using the cat carrier but still can't get the cat . Help!

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 26, 13 8:00 AM
shelagh23 wrote:Section 1 level 11 Danger Cave
Can't see last kitty. The blue flashing star is there but no cat.I have tried using the cat carrier but still can't get the cat . Help!

I'm sorry. I don't remember there being any issues with this level. You might want to look for a fall thru.

[Post New]by redheadfrheaven on Jun 27, 13 9:55 AM
I seem to be having the same problem as many of the posts are having ....Granny wont move ....please how do we fix this I love playing the granny and have purchased all the ones I can find .Im stuck on level 2-7 in super granny 6 and she just stands there

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jun 27, 13 8:44 PM
redheadfrheaven wrote:I seem to be having the same problem as many of the posts are having ....Granny wont move ....please how do we fix this I love playing the granny and have purchased all the ones I can find .Im stuck on level 2-7 in super granny 6 and she just stands there

You can try creating a different user to see if this will help.

[Post New]by Supermom1960 on Mar 8, 14 2:25 PM
mytamarikis wrote:

me having the same trouble too.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Mar 20, 14 1:49 AM
Supermom1960 wrote:
mytamarikis wrote:

me having the same trouble too.

Only one way to get this kitten and that is to jump up to it.

Go to: