LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 5, 09 7:59 PM
mlinville wrote:Lizziek, I went to photobucket but it said not found. It didn't ask me about you it just told me to use to,or,or and in my search. I am stuck inside the pyramid tr;ying to direct the sand. I moved it so much I can't get the stones back where they originally were. Thanks for any help. MarilynLinv
I'm sorry you are having a hard time finding my photos. Right under where it says to "use to,or,or and in my search" there is another message saying "Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user's album." There is a little space between the messages so maybe you didn't see it. But anyway my pictures are still there and I hope you find them.

[Post New]by dotmul on Jan 6, 09 3:52 PM
Thanks LizzieK for the work you did with the photos on Photobucket. I'm in the lost tomb I believe. I've turned the statue's head as I tapped the tiles. the doors opened to the treasure. I can't leave the tomb until I find the star. Haven't a clue as to where the star is...... Obviously it's hidden, since it's blue, but I don't see any area where the arrow turns blue to alert me to a hidden spot. Any suggetions? Thanks
Dotmul

MaryAnn3935
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by MaryAnn3935 on Jan 6, 09 4:45 PM
I am so dumb, I can't find the shotgun shell. Can someone help me please?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 6, 09 5:18 PM
Use the hammer to break the flower pot on the table in the center of the room.

sews
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by sews on Jan 7, 09 5:07 PM
I am stuck in the empire state building looking for the larger iron key. HELP

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 7, 09 5:09 PM
sews wrote:I am stuck in the empire state building looking for the larger iron key. HELP

Hi Sews- Welcome to the forums!

Break the pot on the desk to get the allen key- Use the allen key to set the clock to 6:12 (1812 is military time for 6:12) A secret compartment will open

sews
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by sews on Jan 7, 09 6:42 PM
Thanks!! I'm now looking for a trident in the library.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 7, 09 6:50 PM
sews wrote:Thanks!! I'm now looking for a trident in the library.

You're very welcome! I think that you have to dust the left column..

sews
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by sews on Jan 7, 09 7:03 PM
Thanks again. I was not in the library sorry. Now I am in the library looking for the map book and the Paris map. I have been playing for about three hours. I will stop after this one.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 7, 09 8:06 PM
sews wrote:Thanks again. I was not in the library sorry. Now I am in the library looking for the map book and the Paris map. I have been playing for about three hours. I will stop after this one.
Put the words Paris map in the computer in the left corner and hit search. It will tell you what shelf the book is on.

Edited on 01/07/2009 at 8:06:29 PM PST

[Post New]by nene37 on Jan 7, 09 8:17 PM
THIS IS A REALLY GOOD GAME. I DIDN'T LIKE THE FIRST ONE THAT MUCH. THIS ONE VERY INTERESTING, AND THE PUZZLE REALLY MADE YOU THINK. I WOULD RECOMMENDED THIS GAME TO ALL HIDDDEN OBJECT FANS.

[Post New]by zoeydot on Jan 8, 09 7:37 AM
Hey There, This is my first time using the forums. I am in the room with the scarab beetles. I have found all the items except the blue gem. I am stuck. I do not know how to get rid of the beetles or find the way to the blue gem. I think if I get rid of the beetles I will be able to find the gem. I have been trying to figure it out for 2 days - Help Please.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 8, 09 8:13 AM
zoeydot wrote:Hey There, This is my first time using the forums. I am in the room with the scarab beetles. I have found all the items except the blue gem. I am stuck. I do not know how to get rid of the beetles or find the way to the blue gem. I think if I get rid of the beetles I will be able to find the gem. I have been trying to figure it out for 2 days - Help Please.

Hi Zoeydot! Welcome to the forums!

Use the hammer to squish the scarabs!

[Post New]by zoeydot on Jan 8, 09 8:48 AM
Thank you so much. That was a lot of Hammering! I am back on my adventure.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 8, 09 8:58 AM
zoeydot wrote:Thank you so much. That was a lot of Hammering! I am back on my adventure.

You're very welcome~ Have fun!

nosinosi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by nosinosi on Jan 8, 09 10:41 AM
I am having trouble placing the sections in the Mayan Calendar.....One piece settled in but the others wont stay in the circle or rotate. Someone said it might be a problem with XP ... any hints would be appreciated. Otherwise the game is GREAT

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 8, 09 10:42 AM
nosinosi wrote:I am having trouble placing the sections in the Mayan Calendar.....One piece settled in but the others wont stay in the circle or rotate. Someone said it might be a problem with XP ... any hints would be appreciated. Otherwise the game is GREAT

Hi nosinosi- welcome to the forums!

Double check the first piece- if you can move it, it's not correct. When placed properly, it will sparkle and no longer move.

Edited on 01/08/2009 at 10:43:22 AM PST

[Post New]by zoeydot on Jan 9, 09 7:09 PM
I think I have completed the game. However, it just ended after the last game. Don't we need to use the geocache for anything?

[Post New]by susanbetzel on Jan 10, 09 7:16 PM
i need a step by step in the lost tomb room ...i did well so far, but i'm disabled and have purchased this game. will some one help me and i'm svs my printers broke so i pray you'll give me a quick version as i'll have to handwrite it down. GOD BLESS YOU ALL for helping people out. We truly appreciate you especially me as it's hard for me to sit in this wheelchair for a long time.

susanbetzel

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 10, 09 10:09 PM
susanbetzel wrote:i need a step by step in the lost tomb room ...i did well so far, but i'm disabled and have purchased this game. will some one help me and i'm svs my printers broke so i pray you'll give me a quick version as i'll have to handwrite it down. GOD BLESS YOU ALL for helping people out. We truly appreciate you especially me as it's hard for me to sit in this wheelchair for a long time.

susanbetzel

Hi Susanbetzel- welcome to the forums!

BLUE GEM – press the symbols on the wall in this order – 2 feathers, 2 beetles, snake, 1 feather, one beetle.

TREASURE- place the blue gem in the ceiling, upper left. It will shine on three symbols. Turn the outer ring to the cow, the next ring to the jar and the center ring to lips(?). Place the blue gem in the center of the wheel. Click on the treasure

Go to: