Jobo34
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Detective Agency 2: Banker's wife

[Post New]by Jobo34 on May 11, 11 10:03 AM
[u]Sorry all my brother and sister fishes, this was a boring game. Story line fizzeled out, and mini games were inept, **** simple to a fault. Wish I had read reviews first. Was in tooooo big a hurry for a new game. NEVER again!

[Post New]by JunkyFish on May 12, 11 6:54 AM
Not bad game, as for me I've enjoyed playing it 2 variants of the hints, a nice set of mini games, well detailed scenes and an interesting plot. Some of the objects were tiny, but the hint helped me I'll buy the full version for sure.

Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on May 13, 11 9:17 AM
I was not keen on this game, I thought it was just average like the last one, so no buy for me.

[Post New]by wright_family on Jun 14, 11 7:30 AM
Painfully slow, and overly attentive. The dialog is superfluous. The hog items are very small, and I found myself randomly clicking on things that could not be identified.

[Post New]by doofenschmurtz on Jun 14, 11 7:37 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there sinshack,
I would really like to finish my trial and give a fair review, but cannot use the notebook.
Cheers.

Trial is over the jury ruled the game is guilty of being boring and does look like a postcard

Ooch
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Ooch on Jul 3, 11 5:58 PM
I am commenting for the first time. BUT I am VERY unhappy that your designers can't tell the difference between a ROSARY and Muslim Beads! I will not play this or any other game where I find this truly irreverant material.
I wonder if the individual putting that in your games knows the difference and is intentionally making the "error". I hope not, but if you want me to enjoy your games you will correct those "mistakes"!

Go to: