reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Snark Busters: All Revved Up

[Post New]by reddleman on May 9, 11 12:06 AM
The music makes this game amusing and entertaining.

reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

poggyapoo
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by poggyapoo on May 9, 11 9:08 AM
I found this game one of the craziest but most enjoyable I have ever played! A bit frustrating at times, especially the studio bit, but overall very cleverly thought out. The music I felt was most suited to this game. All in all a good long fun filled game........a most welcome change from all the horror ones we have had of late.

LoveMyBichons
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by LoveMyBichons on May 9, 11 9:12 AM
It's all been said, but to add my voice to the ear of the Devs:

Charming, lively, entertaining, light hearted fun! Loved the first and, so far, the hour of this one (just bought). My DH just asked me who or what had put that big grin on my face for the last hour. When I showed it to him, he grinned and told me to hurry up and finish it so he could play.

While we both LOVE the dark, spooky 'find and save your lost _____ ' (fill in the blank), we do appreciate the zaniness of this type of game.

One medium complaint: the puzzles (for me, MHO) are way too easy. We prefer much more challenge. But that is not a show stopper for us at this time.

As always Alawar, we love your work. You have never failed us, and that's saying a lot. As for you Big Fish, my slickery, wet, green and scaley love - you're the BEST!

LMB

Zariajewel
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Zariajewel on May 9, 11 9:58 AM
This game is AWESOME!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on May 9, 11 4:07 PM
I liked the first Snark Busters game and I like this game too. The graphic and gameplay is great.

dogfish12
Stingray
Stingray
4,579 Posts

[Post New]by dogfish12 on May 10, 11 9:32 AM
Its all been said but the first I loved and this wone is equally lovely and funny! Graphics are great and it is a nice change from my usual Dark and Erie games. Good for just simple fun!

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by caput on May 10, 11 10:41 AM
This one is a refreshing change and I love it! The music fits the upbeat theme and the story is fun and interesting. I am three quarters of the way through and already sad that it is almost over. Am finding that I really like frag games.

ButMadNNW
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by ButMadNNW on May 11, 11 4:29 PM
I hate HOGs and normally skim the Game Splash emails, deleting them as soon as I see all the games mentioned are HOGs (which happens A LOT).

When the first Snark Busters came out, the name alone caught my eye and made me laugh, so I gave it a try. I loved it! - Played the first hour, bought it, and played the rest of the game through in a night kind of love. Hunting for all the parts still drives me a bit buggy, but because doing so has an actual point (you have to find the parts to build a thing to solve a puzzle, not just hunt a jumbled scene for random objects), I can deal with it. Love the animation and artwork, the heroine, the music, everything.

Then Snark Busters 2 came out. "YAY! ... Wait, where's the heroine? ... Oh, man..." (As that "rare creature" the Female Gamer Geek, I get tired of male protagonists all the time.) But the demo hour killed my doubts. There was the quirky storyline, the funky artwork, the lighthearted music. I was sucked straight back into the world and groaned when the hour ended and I was staring at my desktop again. So of course I bought it! Can't wait to play the rest of the game.

I even made peace with having a male protagonist in this one by thinking, "Oooh, maybe there'll be a Snark Busters 3 and 4 introducing other new characters and they'll all join together to finally grab the snark in SB 5 or 6. Or...maybe...the heroine from 1 meets the hero from 2... After all, he's protesting the public's interest in his love life a bit loudly, there! The cliché would be he becomes a Reformed Bachelor."

In brief: I can't wait to see what they come up with next! Keep the Snark Busters games coming!!

BobbiAVEC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by BobbiAVEC on May 11, 11 4:54 PM
This game is crazy. Whoever managed to get through it in two hours, my hat is off to you. Right now I am stuck looking for the last two pieces of the roll of tape to fix the electric wires to put light on in the dragon. I have to stop and go away from the game for the next day or two before tackling it again. Even the walk through is confusing. So, I think I will get my money's worth out of this one for sure.

I have to agree with some of the comments about a lot of the games offered recently. Too much violence and spiritistic stuff for my liking. I've passed up on a lot of the games because of the disagreeable themes. Give me games like Gardenscapes.

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on May 11, 11 7:08 PM
I really liked this game which is not a huge surprise since I liked the first one also. It's pretty much like the first game except with a different character.
I think what I like most is that is different from the other games I typically play. I don't play many frogs because they can be boring but this one is a lot of fun. Also I could really use a game that was not a ghost story or some dark mystery. A girl needs something different every now and then.
I don't remember the mini games of the first game but these were pretty easy. I think I might have only skipped one or two and that might have been out of laziness. I only needed to check the walkthrough for two things towards the end. For the most part if you click around or use the hint button you can figure everything out yourself.
I look forward to a 3rd one even if it is pretty much the same story line again.

timothya
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by timothya on May 11, 11 9:23 PM
Silly, ingenious, and hysterically funny. Quite simply one of the most delightful games I've ever played. The music - I dug the composer's name out of the credits, it's Konstantin Elgazin - is laugh-out-loud, chair-dancing perfect. You'll need a bent sense of humor to fully appreciate this one but if you happen to have one it could cause physical damage from laughter.

The puzzles do get a bit more challenging as the game goes along but the hint system is excellent. Our hero - it's a guy this time - lives in a steam-punk alternate world and, like his missing grandfather, gives up a successful career in Formula Zero racing to pursue the Snark because, well...because it's the Snark, that's why. By the time this world is finished with your head you won't need any further explanation.

I bought the thing with a punch-card credit expecting to hate it, and wow, what a pleasant surprise! I'll borrow a fin from somebody and give this one six fins out of five. Why not? It doesn't have to make sense, it's just fun.

[Post New]by tammylovesred on May 12, 11 9:01 PM
just finished i loved it as usual BIG FISH RULES''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

cargui
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by cargui on May 13, 11 10:05 AM
Just love the game!!! Great graphics, greater storyline. THANKS!!!!

loveday
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by loveday on May 13, 11 9:07 PM
Loved the first one now awesome is the 2nd ..great game, and a great followup to the series? or hoping for a series i would recommend this to anyone who didnt know much about IHOG's or FROG"s its more fun and nothing nasty/ghastly/mobid ...just straight up good gaming.

Kilan8
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Kilan8 on May 14, 11 1:44 PM
Love these Snark Buster Club games. They're so much fun and I love the colors. I'm finding I like these games where you have to find fragments to put stuff together. Keeps the mind sharp.

Can't wait until the next one!

KimiKanda
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by KimiKanda on May 16, 11 3:16 PM
Wake up! "It's Snark Busters: All Revved Up" I got my feet pressed down on the gas pedal and ready to go. . . . . . . ! Well, since I don't see or hear anybody . . . . . I'm off . . . . . . . . !

QuietLurker
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,497 Posts

[Post New]by QuietLurker on May 16, 11 7:27 PM
What great fun!!!

I have been waiting for this eagerly because I loved the first one, it being one of my all-time favorites.

Soooo nice to have graphics that are both very well done AND bright. No darkness in the story either.

Have to use a hint sometimes to find that last bit - OK with me. Mini games quite easy, but such fun!

Good clean romp

Have I mentioned lately that I

Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on May 17, 11 2:27 PM
I'm not sure if I enjoyed this game as much as the first one, IFROGS are not my favourite type of hidden object game, so maybe I will just buy this one when it is a DD. Enjoy anyone who likes these games though

Go to: