Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 20

[Post New]by wjmstar on Jun 3, 11 7:56 PM
the game won't come up for me.

Edited on 06/03/2011 at 9:13:06 PM PST

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 201

[Post New]by catjim on Jun 5, 11 3:53 PM
How do I get the new version for this without buying again. I have uninstalled and installed it again and am still stuck at the bank vault. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks.

seraph909
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 20

[Post New]by seraph909 on Jun 5, 11 7:55 PM
Well, I am beginning to believe that I can DEPEND on having to play through ALL Big Fish CE Games two times at least, in order to finish. I played this game up to getting THREE STUDENTS IN THE CAR and the POISON SPRAY CAN JUST DISAPPEARED BEFORE I COULD USE IT THE LAST TIME.

I would just forget about ending the game, I am at the end but then cannot play the CE extra game unless I complete the original one. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED.

Yes, I Uninstalled - reinstalled, AND after down loading for SO LONG, the Install froze, had to uninstall again, and 2nd down load installed right. AND SURPRISE, SURPRISE, IT DID NOT FIX THE PROBLEM. SCREAM, SCREAM, SCREAM.
Lois McCoy
[removed by moderator]

Edited on 06/25/2011 at 10:06:53 AM PST

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 201

[Post New]by redbudbouquet on Jun 6, 11 11:16 AM
I purchased this game on 5/19/11 AFTER the New version became available. We had no problems playing the actual game but the bonus game is stuck at the gate with the chains. The game I downloaded doesn't have a skip button or a reset button.
What do I do? I have the most updated version. So downloading it and reinstalling it wouldn't do any good then.
Can someone please help???????
thanks

[Post New]by telan1 on Jun 10, 11 6:14 PM
Any news on fixing the chain puzzle in the bonus play? the upper horizontal chain is horribly out of sync and hours of clicking does not make a difference. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, no dice. There is no button to skip either or reset!

Indigo_Frost
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Indigo_Frost on Jun 18, 11 4:44 PM
Aloha Fishies ~ I almost didn't buy this game because of so many negative comments in the Forums about it. I played the Trial Run when the game first came out, and loved it, so I was disappointed to read so many people were having problems with it. I waited until this month (June) and finally decided to buy the SE, because of other more positive comments from people who had no problems with it. I started thinking that maybe it's a "compatibility" problem with the VIDEO CARD drivers, or other technical problem. So I updated my drivers, etc., and was able to play all the way through without any problems. In fact, I loved it so much that I just upgraded to the CE and played that all the way through, including the Bonus Game, with absolutely no problems whatsoever. (I completely uninstalled the SE version, before installing the CE version, and actually started a new profile, because I didn't want to miss anything in the CE that might not have been included in the SE, lol.)

This post isn't to downplay the fact that a lot of you still seem to be having problems, even after the new version came out. It's just a suggestion, but I'm wondering whether doing some updates with your systems might fix those problems? (My system is Windows XP Pro, SP3, with a 32-bit resolution, NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT video card; not a new system, lol)

Also, I agree with several other players: if you did NOT contact Big Fish Customer Support, (the bright green envelope with the question mark, on the right side of your screen) and let them know you were having technical issues with the game, they have no way of knowing, because the techie people don't have time to read through all the posts.

Anyway, I love this game! The graphics are excellent, as is the unusual and intriguing story-line, which includes real people scenarios. The puzzles range from "piece of cake" to "challenging", for me, lol. Strategy Guide could be more clear in some areas though. MT: Raincliff is right up there with some of my other top favorites, like: MCF: Dire Grove, Phantasmat, Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince, MCF: 13th Skull, and Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon ~

Best of Luck in figuring out those problems. Cheers!

Edited on 06/18/2011 at 4:45:52 PM PST

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Jan 3, 12 7:25 PM
Indigo, it's wonderful that the game worked so well for you, but despite the trouble some of us are having, the game has worked successfully for many, many people.

You cannot attribute your successful game play to a video card or driver update, because you have no idea if you would have been one of the few people who are having problems or if you would have had a successful game like almost everyone else did.

Of course, keeping video cards and drivers updated is always a good idea, but it doesn't stand to reason that it had any impact on your game.

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Jan 3, 12 7:30 PM
To Mr. Ross or Mr. Russ or whomever it is that has been helpful in this thread, I am still having trouble with the chain puzzle. Gosh, it's been more than half a year, how is it that this is still a problem?

Where is the updated version that I can download to provide some assistance on the chain game?

Also, instead of just going to the trouble of adding a "Skip" button, if the developers were going to the trouble of putting out a patch with corrections on it, why on earth did they just add a "Skip" option instead of putting that energy into simply fixing the problem completely?

I mean, wouldn't it be time and energy better spent to just fix the problem instead of just offering a way to skip it?

Anyway, is there a solution for this glitch, and if so, can you help me find it?

Sincerely,

Fishy

[Post New]by Nina_B616 on Jun 30, 13 12:58 PM
Its not that you CANT GRAB these items, Its the steps you have to take BEFORE you are ABLE to grab them

Go to: