Re:Post any The Tiny Bang Story technical issues here only

[Post New]by Kiwimac on Dec 22, 11 2:22 AM
I have a problem at the end of L1.

All done and off the little train goes. The world then appears with a load of unrendered puzzle pieces (just random colours and dots) and no apparent way to progress to L2.

Any ideas?

[Post New]by MtnStephen on Dec 26, 11 10:47 PM
I'm unable to save user profiles any more.

I upgraded to a larger hard disk, and cloned my old one. Now Tiny Bang story starts over at the very beginning every time. (And I lost all my progress, was on the last level but not quite done)
I tired deleting the preferences files, but that did not fix it. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Stephen

[Post New]by Mr_Magenta on Jan 7, 12 2:48 AM
wish i found this forum before buying tiny bang, I have the resolution problem so cant get anywhere in the game. I will not be buying any more Big fish games if this is the standard too expect.

[Post New]by imtoooldforthis on Jan 24, 12 4:07 PM
I was doing the jigsaw puzzle on the elephant when the whole game hung up on me, and when I got back into it, it had gone back a stage and told me I still needed to find one more suitcase, but I'd found them all and there are no more to find, so I can't move onto the weighing game and onwards.

[Post New]by Rhiarna on Feb 24, 12 3:18 AM
TipperMom wrote:
lizzygriff wrote:
helrazor65 wrote:Hi
i am in chapter 3 i think the one that goes up in the lift in the tree and i have done & found everything and i have gien the apples to the lady and her till has opened with the coin in it but i cant for the life of me pick up the darn coin !!! any ideas ??

thanks
Exactly same thing has happened to me about to give up on the game now. [/quote
]

I clicked on the ticket window, it prompted to find the coin, then it let me grab it. You need to solve the map puzzle 1st

dsrtrosy
Clownfish
Clownfish
677 Posts

[Post New]by dsrtrosy on Mar 29, 12 5:33 AM
@Imtoooldforthis - I'm having the same problem later in in Chapter 4. I've sent a detailed bug report to the developer, but don't know what else to do as I really love this game!

[Post New]by nataizi on Apr 10, 12 9:23 AM
I have the game for the iPad and I'm on the second level. One of the tasks is to find 24 balls and I have located 23 of the 24. Here is the issue. After searching for a couple of hours I have up and looked up a walk through for this part. The ball that I am missing is located in a lamp post base, however on my game the lamp post base is not an interactive item. Even when I select the 'eye' to identify interactive elements(doors that can open) it doesnt highlight the lamppost. When is this glitch going to be corrected or how do I correct it?

dsrtrosy
Clownfish
Clownfish
677 Posts

[Post New]by dsrtrosy on Apr 17, 12 3:08 PM
nataizi, I don't necessarily remember that one, but just to be sure, check around for levers. Every once in a while, a lever or button opens something like you're talking about. Otherwise, I'm not sure, especially if the walkthrough isn't helpful.

[Post New]by Souprmomof3 on Apr 24, 12 7:36 PM
Question!! We played this game to the end!! My kids loved it... made them think.. but had fun at the same time. My question is how do I re-start the game so that they can re-do it again. Yes I purchaed the game for them.,. Are you able to restart the game somehow back to the beginning so that its playable again???? I would hope I didn't purchase a game to play only once. So...... if you can restart the game please explain how to do so!!!! Thank you for anyone's help.

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on May 25, 12 7:07 AM
open up the game and enter a new player name anew game will start afresh !

schubert2
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by schubert2 on Jun 10, 12 9:54 AM
nataizi wrote:I have the game for the iPad and I'm on the second level. One of the tasks is to find 24 balls and I have located 23 of the 24. Here is the issue. After searching for a couple of hours I have up and looked up a walk through for this part. The ball that I am missing is located in a lamp post base, however on my game the lamp post base is not an interactive item. Even when I select the 'eye' to identify interactive elements(doors that can open) it doesnt highlight the lamppost. When is this glitch going to be corrected or how do I correct it?

I believe there is a lever on the railroad tracks that when you click on it opens the lamppost base.

whiskey6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Packages won't go into the airplane

[Post New]by whiskey6 on Jun 23, 12 7:31 AM
I have dragged the packages at least 10 times to the door of the airplane and they just won't go in......what should I do now?

Tedmonston
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Post any The Tiny Bang Story-- last ball not available,

[Post New]by Tedmonston on Jul 12, 12 1:11 PM
TheMastercat wrote:
Refrenz wrote:Chapter 2 - collecting 24 balls. The game thinks there is one left to collect but there isn't (I've checked the locations listed in another part of the forum). The hint button does not work anywhere which also indicates there is nothing else to collect (it is fully charged), yet the game thinks I still need to find one more ball.

Result - game broken, can't progress. Can't be arsed to start again. Very annoyed. >:-(

I am having the exact same problem you are. I got the ball from the ship and don't think the game would have let me have that one ( with the triangle inside it) unless it also though I had already got all the balls.

Me too. Did second profile and walkthrough etc... I liked the game and would like to keep playing. I'm on an ipad, is that why? Very annoying.

[Post New]by wilde007 on Jul 25, 12 5:39 AM
I have had Tiny Bang Story on my computer for a while and have played it numerous times without issue. However, when I recently went into the game, all my previously saved progress was gone and it started from the beginning. I started a new game and pressed the green pause button after a while, exited to the main screen, then exited completely. I re-entered the game and that profile and progress were gone as well, and it started from the opening sequence of the soccer ball explosion. I started another game and played it until completing the first section after the first jigsaw puzzle part, exited the game using the exit button from the menu. I went into the game and it to was no longer there, and it went straight back into the opening sequence. At this point I trashed all components of the game and re-downloaded the game from the app store. After opening it again, and making multiple profiles and saving multiple games, I exited once more using the menu option... re-entered the game...and still nothing saved - straight back to the opening sequence. Have come to the point of having to get rid of the game, as there's no point having it if I can't save anything. Have searched but no one else seems to have this problem - please help!

[Post New]by hissongbird on Sep 11, 12 6:37 PM
I totally agree that this game would be much improved with a skip feature, as those of us who don't have quick enough reflexes can't get past the old-style arcade games.

As for the one with the ship, you can open up the target ahead of time and then you'll be able to go up 2 clicks and clear it.

Tiny Bang Story Technical Issue

[Post New]by HoneyPooPoo on Oct 16, 12 4:29 PM
I'm playing this game on a Motorola Xoom. All works well until I reach the ship route puzzle. It doesn't respond to touch screen. Is there a work around for this or is an update pending? Thank you.

[Post New]by powerdatc on Nov 3, 12 6:03 AM
I am stuck in level 3. I have done everything I can do right up to putting the packages in the plane. I have all the puzzle pieces. I have clicked on everything imaginable in the entire level and have not received any more puzzles/tasks, and everything I've read says that putting the packages in the plane is the last thing you do. Am I bugged?

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Nov 3, 12 8:32 AM
Hi Powerdatc - could you start a new thread on this question? I almost missed it. I was looking for anyone who might be playing this older game right now and just happened to find this question burried in the Tech issue section.

I am currently in level 3 but am not up to the package collection yet. I am currently trying to get through the TV arcade up in the treehouse. As soon as I get to the packages, I'll see if I encounter the same issue. I hope not.

Let me know if you solve this.

Edit: I just finished this chapter without issues. The only thing I can offer is that I came across an extra puzzle piece but that shouldn't keep you from moving on especially since others have move on without finding all the pieces.

Edited on 11/03/2012 at 11:05:25 AM PST

[Post New]by johntm on Feb 7, 13 2:17 PM
Level 4: Everything done, all puzzle pieces collected, boat unlocked but won't move. What do I do now?

nancynhac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by nancynhac on Mar 2, 13 6:38 PM
Add me to the list of people who have no cursor. I have to hit ctrl/ESC to get off the title screen, and then restart my computer to get the thing to close. I've played the game before with no problem, but now this bug has cropped up. I've read the last few pages of this thread, and people have posted their technical issues, but I haven't seen any solutions.

Go to: