Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Knels7 on Dec 17, 12 10:22 AM
Went through the game got to try to free the prince game completely froze. Rebooted my iPad game was still frozen so tried to uninstall reinstall game, had to go through game all over again. Grrr. Freed the prince this time and can't get anywhere except the witches claw and back to where the tree was. I had 5 rings before I freed the prince now I only have 4. I do not want to start this game again. Please help!!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 17, 12 12:05 PM
Hi Knels7,

I'm sorry to hear you've had such trouble with this game!

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the best info about how the game should progress for your device and can work with you directly to get everything resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Biscuit2014 on Dec 18, 12 12:05 PM
I cannot paint thee red heart ! It gives me the paint brush and I did the scissors but it doesn't work for the heart! And I am missing the right leg for the puppet on the far right. Too? But all my rooms say cleared except the room with the puppets, the one before that and rapunzels tower room?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 18, 12 12:50 PM
Welcome to the Pond Biscuit2014!

I'm so sorry to hear about those issues in the game.

Sometimes if a task isn't completed first the game is unable to continue on. I would recommend first checking the free Blog Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Walkthrough to make sure that all other tasks are completed up to that point.

If there are still issues, please be sure to contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. They'll great, and will work with you directly to help figure that out!

Hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

Edited on 12/18/2012 at 12:51:09 PM PST

[Post New]by danishorchid on Dec 20, 12 9:29 PM
iPad version... I am in the bonus section clearing the mirrors, I'm currently in the pink mirror. Unfortunately I have cleaned the dolls face with the sponge but the game is not recognizing it & I no longer have the sponge...

[Post New]by Katfire on Dec 30, 12 7:18 PM
Robilyn wrote:I lost a gear for the door in the bonus game. I put all three on the door, and it vanished. I see you have an update, but it does not address this issue. Will this be fixed, any time soon? I had no problems with the flashing lights or the guide. I do however have a real problem, when I pay $13.99 for a game that is missing parts, and I CAN'T finish it. You think the developer would make sure we could play the game before they worried about the flashing lights.

I could not even get 3rd gear the feather disappeared must have missed one gargoyle but can't get feather back. The chapter before I only had four rings or lost one but had it not been for the bonus chapter I would had not been able to move on! No one seems to care or has a fix

[Post New]by deedso on Jan 24, 13 10:13 AM
cricketdoll wrote:I am having a problem in the bonus game with the ribbon on the ginger bread house, It continues to turn right when I click left. I have done everything you asked, uninstalled and reinstalled and still doing it, I have even played the game on my husbands computer and my sons but it is still doing it. So BIG FISH it is not my computer, it IS the game. I really would like to continue this game, please please fix it.

I am having this same issue...what is the fix?

lost black feather

[Post New]by violetmoon12 on Oct 17, 13 4:11 PM
I lost the black feather to tickle the gargoyles to get the last small gear to open the door. HELP!! Very frustrating. I tickled the first gargoyle with the feather, then it just disappeared. I clicked on another gargoyle and got the medium size gear, but now I can't get the last gear. FYI this is for the kindle fire

[Post New]by vickie0523 on Apr 24, 14 10:49 PM
Can't seem to color in scissors in toy master's house. And how do I get the fairy back after I have the Dragon. I am using a kindle fire HD.

Go to: