Geluvweez
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for LandGrabbers

[Post New]by Geluvweez on Feb 23, 12 4:48 PM
beautiful and exciting! couldn't stop myself, am in the third world now and have been getting stars for all levels.

[Post New]by prays4sleep on Mar 25, 12 11:22 PM
I LOVE THIS GAME! Please hurry up and create part II. Are there any bonus levels. I have done everything and collected all trophies.....just want more. I am still play this game even though I beat it becuz I like it so much.

[Post New]by Stpaulyboy on Mar 31, 12 7:51 PM
i hope in part 2, they have random starting spots on each map, so that way each map will have many different statagies. loved the 1st game, cant wait for the sequel.

[Post New]by Lord_Vaughan on Apr 3, 12 3:37 PM
RossC wrote:Got it! Got it! I finally beat all the levels in General mode.
This game was fantastic. Utterly, totally addictive. If they make a LandGrabbers 2, I'm buying it for sure.

Did you, or anyone else, also beat "The Master's Time" in all levels in General mode?

Did you, or anyone else, collect all the trophies?

I've won all the levels in General mode, but have not beaten "The Master's Time" in all of the levels in Colonel or General modes, and have not collected all of the trophies yet.

Beating Land Grabbers Time On All Levels

[Post New]by Justjoe1 on Apr 4, 12 3:50 AM
The most difficult trophy to get is "completing all levels without using an artifact". You just got to click like hell and do it over, eventually you will learn and win

If you don't want to cheat don't follow my tips. For beating the time-at the end of lava 8 and 9 in lieutenant mode (have one building left to conquer and then send tons of men to take it) before they take it click on the "Revolution" flag but don't use it.

Once the building has been taken wait for the fireworks to finish, wait for the congratulations shield, click ok, choose from the map the stage you want to beat the time and then use the"Revolution" flag to capture an enemy building. A few times it is not an enemy building, especially in General mode, but a neutral one, sure you will figure it out.

As for completing without any artifact, I'm on Lava 7 and busting my proverbial @#$% but I will not give up.

Good Luck

PSSSSSSS Moderators when is Land Grabbers 2 coming out???

[Post New]by Justjoe1 on Apr 4, 12 3:52 AM
The artifacts "roll over" if you click before the end of the level and don't use them.

Spad
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Spad on Jul 19, 12 1:56 PM
My favorite game of all the games I bought sofar. It's gameplay is totally different from other games, and you can replay a level a 100 times, but the outcome can never be forseen, as the attacks from enemies are different every time.
I bought this came the day it came out, and still play it regularly.

LOVE THIS!

MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MzShel on Aug 25, 12 6:15 PM
I agree with you completely Spad. This is the only game I replay on a regular basis. I only wish they would make a sequel.

[Post New]by Roddie54 on Sep 19, 12 9:51 AM
I love to play that LandGrabbers game, but just wish that company or designers would add perference colors in options or on start up menu so we could play different colors like I want play different postion than just red, so I can enter options section and choose the color and when play I would be in different position to play. I think it would make game more FUN... than play red one same all over again and same position too.

vonee10555
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by vonee10555 on Sep 25, 12 4:03 AM
I want so much to like this game - but it is so hard that I get no pleasure out of it. I have played to Island level 5 and cannot cope with the frustration anymore. It simply is no fun when you are so outnumbered - what a shame. A great game but the bar is set too high for mere mortals. I am an experienced strategy player but I give on this one. Please developers, give us a chance to play a great game without feeling frustrated, angry and annoyed. That isn't a game, it is just plain silly. I will miss the game but not the stress! What a waste of a great game.

BHQld
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by BHQld on Dec 21, 12 5:33 AM
I feel bad that I haven't complimented this game sooner. I bought it a couple months ago, and it's my "go-to" game. When looking for something that I can fiddle with for 5minutes, or when not suffering from an urge to play a particular game, this is the one I open

Gave up trying to get General medals on all levels, there are 2 where I simply cannot get it, no matter what I do. But this is a game I will never regret buying, even at full price without membership.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 30, 13 5:40 PM
Nooo I disagree with some of the reviews here.
I am a big Royal Envoy fanatic, and other such games. But this one? I tried hard to like it, I really did.
I just could not stand it. I did not even last a full half an hour before quitting. It was boring, repetitive and annoying.

The sad thing is, this is exactly my sort of genre. Just wasn't done right this time.

[Post New]by bob9876543210 on Jul 24, 13 12:06 PM
How do you earn "Professor's hat"?

[Post New]by Danemark on Apr 29, 14 9:48 PM
Hello everyone. I play this game. Please. But I did zlomal on coins and diamonds if you want coins - write on mail darvincharlz@spaces.ru help)

Go to: