Westward 3 - cheats?

Re:Westward 3 - cheats?

[Post New]by trs9901 on Feb 12, 09 9:35 AM
Please help me someone!! I am stuck on the finding the mechanic one!!! I have looked everywhere and I have no idea where he is. I can't talk to anyone. Please help.

Edited on 02/12/2009 at 9:36:50 AM PST

[Post New]by nicstar on Feb 12, 09 10:43 PM
How do you build an outpost?

[Post New]by dmarvelous on Feb 13, 09 8:15 PM
trs9901 wrote:Please help me someone!! I am stuck on the finding the mechanic one!!! I have looked everywhere and I have no idea where he is. I can't talk to anyone. Please help.

Walk up to the front of the bank and the mechanic will come out! After he talks to you, the others will be available.

Edited on 02/13/2009 at 8:17:10 PM PST

Domz2009
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by Domz2009 on Feb 14, 09 12:27 AM

Hello there!

Anyone who made a complete, comprehensive walkthrough for this game? If there is please let us know...

THANKS...

[Post New]by 69amk87 on Feb 28, 09 9:01 PM
Ok - so I am stuck on the finding the black stallion for cole(?)
talk about demanding i got the red flowers....the silver ring....the white rabbit....now he wants black stallion.....if I builf one more stable I think i am going to become a horse(lol).....If ANYBODY knows how to tackle this one - my bald head (where i have been tearing my hair out) will thank you eternally....ANYONE PLEASE?

[Post New]by avago23 on Mar 3, 09 10:56 PM
brickjr wrote:Okay, I finally made it to a new city and am at the part where I need to help other towns in order to get votes for governor. Only problem is..... the very first city I try to help has a goal that I can't complete. It says that I need to find who is stealing the money from the town, but I haven't figured out how to do that. I have walked to every person in town, killed all the bandits (that's one of the other goals to defeat the bandits so they will leave the mines alone), and even starting depositing money into the bank to see if someone would show up to take it. Nothing works!!!! Anyone else there yet??

click on the mayor and "fire" him from the job. you will need to do it twice as he re-instates himself. you will need a couple of gunslingers as he has bandits in the town hall that come out once you have "fired" him

[Post New]by lvchld on Mar 11, 09 4:22 PM
brickjr wrote:Okay, I finally made it to a new city and am at the part where I need to help other towns in order to get votes for governor. Only problem is..... the very first city I try to help has a goal that I can't complete. It says that I need to find who is stealing the money from the town, but I haven't figured out how to do that. I have walked to every person in town, killed all the bandits (that's one of the other goals to defeat the bandits so they will leave the mines alone), and even starting depositing money into the bank to see if someone would show up to take it. Nothing works!!!! Anyone else there yet??
you must blow up the town hall

More gold

[Post New]by digdoug on Mar 12, 09 5:08 PM
DABRIN wrote:
ravenloftt78 wrote:I am deperately needing gold and can't find anymore, and I don't have a trading post...Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to find more gold?

There is a program called ARTMONEY. You can go to their website and download the free trial. It will give you all the GOLD and WOOD you will ever need. IT is great. You can use it for all games you need money on like Sally's Salon and a whole lot more. Enjoy the info. I should warn you, IT does take some of the fun out of the game, because you don't have to work so hard to get what you need.

How the heck does it work I need help I downloaded the program and need to know what to do

Westward 3 - what i know:

[Post New]by downeastcajun on Mar 16, 09 2:34 PM
* I don't think you are EVER allowed to "save the farm" ... i've played the first level of this game every which way you can, and you always end up NOT being able to save the farm. This becomes clear later (second town) when you invite the baron family to come live there.
* One nice thing about WW3 is you can "lasso" a whole bunch of folks and "assign" them to work ... or fight a fire ... And it's also fun when the game gets slow, just "lasso" a whole bunch of people and make them march up & down!!! cool
* if you play the "disaster mode" in Sandbox AFTER you've completed the main game, you get a cool "dog" (wolf) who can get game and pick up items (but of course, won't chop wood, farm or mine gold. haha)
* In the very first level/town ... Willy and the con artist will NOT come until youve blasted the rocks and built the THIRD panning mine at the foot of the waterfalls. I let my other 2 paning mines "peter out" before building that third one, and made oodles of money (and still couldn't save the baron family farm. haha)
have fun
downeastcajun

Trading Post Challenge

[Post New]by Morgie1004 on Mar 18, 09 8:41 PM
poppy23 wrote: Does anyone know how the trading post challenge works

What do you mean, you just have to gather the supplies, he tells you too.

[Post New]by lorrainem on Mar 28, 09 6:42 AM
Does anyone know how to unlock all 24 trophies managed 20 but stuck !!!!

Also opened grape farm but cant grow grapes at my farms !! Fustrating Any ideas please

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 28, 09 8:24 AM
Since you didn't list the trophies you do have, I cant help you on the ones you still lack.
As for the grapes you need to build 5 or 6 flower boxes and change their color to purple.
Gamezebo has the best hint/tips/walkthrough if you're really and truly banging your head against a brick wall.
Good luck!

[Post New]by wellmaker34 on Mar 31, 09 12:24 PM
need help with the getting the black horse. can some one help.

Edited on 03/31/2009 at 12:25:17 PM PST

[Post New]by guyrupert on Apr 1, 09 11:57 AM
wellmaker34 wrote:need help with the getting the black horse. can some one help.

Build stables until the black horse turns up inside one of them.

[Post New]by Liekie on Apr 5, 09 1:17 PM
memawclay2 wrote: Since you didn't list the trophies you do have, I cant help you on the ones you still lack.
As for the grapes you need to build 5 or 6 flower boxes and change their color to purple.
Gamezebo has the best hint/tips/walkthrough if you're really and truly banging your head against a brick wall.
Good luck!

Hello
How can i change de color fom the flower box.
And how can i bilt against the earthcreaks (aardbevingen)

Edited on 04/05/2009 at 1:20:05 PM PST

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Apr 5, 09 5:01 PM
Just click on your hero and then click on a flower box. He will water the flowers and the color will change. Keep doing this until you get the color you want.
As for the earthquakes, purchase Fortification on the store upgrade page. It won't stop earthquakes but will minimize the damage done to all structures.
Have fun.

[Post New]by kingnorm on Apr 15, 09 4:30 PM
do you know how to kill a bear?????????? please

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Apr 15, 09 5:38 PM
Use as many gunslingers as you can round up ! Have some health kits handy too.

[Post New]by Florioorio on Apr 25, 09 8:33 AM
woahbuddy91 wrote:HELLPPP!
Redd came back to my town, and I tried to build him a tent to live in but I can't. It won't let me build, use dynamite or anything in that little box.
I have a sheriff's building and a sheriff, so idk why its not letting me add more people or whatever.

help i also have the same problem suddenly i just can;t build or do anything on my characters menu. anyone have a clue

godsgal62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by godsgal62 on Apr 25, 09 11:15 PM
Does anyone know how to get the butter churn?

Go to: