Hello from developers!

kalalika
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

Re:Hello from developers!

[Post New]by kalalika on Jul 9, 11 4:13 PM
Totally awesome game!!! Thank you Dev_Dan and all the others responsible for putting this game together!

Hope to see and play many more games from your company!

Enjoy your new baby boy and congratulations!!!

Dev_Danny
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Dev_Danny on Jul 10, 11 2:19 AM
Hello dogfish12!

Thank you so much for your great comments! I'm very glad you enjoyed playting the game! And also thank you for your feedback! We especially loved this idea:

And on opening the dairy, it would peerhaps be effective if one could stay on the map page rather than it always popping back to the notes.

It deffiantely makes sese, as i guess map is being used more often compared to the journal

Thanks!

Dev_Danny
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Dev_Danny on Jul 10, 11 2:25 AM
RAMBAILEY.

Oh my, what a great and long comment you wrote ! Appreciate that a lot thank you very much!

I rarely get involved in storylines because most of them seem to be only a vehicle in which to support a few puzzles, etc, This story grabbed me from the very first sceen.

That was our goal! We wanted this game to be completely story driven! Glad you liked it!

BTW - you didn't identify your earlier game but were the initials "MoMM"?

Nope that one wasn't ours

Dev_Danny
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Dev_Danny on Jul 10, 11 2:27 AM
vievieta,

Thank you!

Dev_Danny
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Dev_Danny on Jul 10, 11 2:30 AM
Hello allynann,

I am very sorry you are experiencing problems with the game. Unfortunately I cannot help you directly, but please contact big fish customers support, perhaps they would be able to help you.

One more time sorry you are not able to play the game

Dev_Danny
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Dev_Danny on Jul 10, 11 2:32 AM
Tam5115!

When developers care enough to come and interact with the customers, I'm going to buy their game (unless it's a real stinker) This one is gorgeous!

Thank you very much for your support! I hope you wouldn't regret buying this one .

Dev_Danny
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Dev_Danny on Jul 10, 11 2:34 AM
kalalika wrote:Totally awesome game!!! Thank you Dev_Dan and all the others responsible for putting this game together!

Hope to see and play many more games from your company!

Enjoy your new baby boy and congratulations!!!

Thank you very much!

[Post New]by FAMILYTIES3785 on Jul 10, 11 12:26 PM
wanted to play this game but could not even try it. installed & reinstalled 4 times, changed setting in my computer, nothing worked. all I get is half a screen {picture}.
any help? thanks

Dev_V
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Dev_V on Jul 11, 11 2:19 AM
Hello FAMILYTIES3785,

I'm so sorry you've encountered problems preventing you playing this game.
Unfortunately, as Danny said before we the devs can't discuss tech related topics here but if you send a system report to Big Fish customer support team we promise to apply our best efforts to resolve this issue.

Thanks a lot for your patience!

Edited on 07/11/2011 at 2:23:05 AM PST

souly
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by souly on Jul 11, 11 9:44 AM
Hello devlopers,

I found this game rich in symbolism and it delivered a very interesting message. Also, it very effectively drew the player into relating with the story and into the realms of imagination...

scoots123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by scoots123 on Jul 11, 11 5:28 PM
Hi. I just finished the trial version and am considering purchasing. It looks really cool and interesting so far. Just the kind of game I love. Was just wondering how many hours of game play can u expect. Collectors are expensive, so I never purchase them unless the are REALLY worth my while.

Thanks.

Dev_V
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Dev_V on Jul 12, 11 1:23 AM
Hello souly,

We are very glad you come impressed! What we wanted to make was not just another adventure game but also an absorbing story. And the comments like your one is a best praise for us

Dev_V
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Dev_V on Jul 12, 11 1:32 AM
Hello scoots123

Thank you for giving us a shot! I could speak about hours of gameplay - but who would believe an interested developer, right?
I think you should check users' opinions on length in this thread:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/167771.page

Hope it would be more helpful.

The only thing I could say is that we tried to be honest with our players while working on bonus content. We really wanted the extra episode to add up to the whole story giving CE buyers a privilege of getting few answers more
Whether we succeeded or not - it's always you who decide.

Edited on 07/12/2011 at 1:35:26 AM PST

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Jul 16, 11 5:28 AM
Wow what a awesome game one of the best of the year, I have played many games but this one is off the chain.Thx so much DEV's and BF keep up the good work and I will keep buying ,I been playing for many hours now i do have to take a break,This game is a very long game, Worth every penny..I am so happy I got this wonderful game,,I would like to say the DEV's had to work very hard,,
Kuddo's once again to the DEV;s..
Congrats to the new Baby..

Edited on 07/16/2011 at 5:28:43 AM PST

LaDeeDah
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by LaDeeDah on Jul 16, 11 1:07 PM
Great game. I've had problems with some CE's lately and was delighted that this game was glitch free. Good work. Keep 'em coming.

Dev_V
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Dev_V on Jul 16, 11 1:25 PM
Hello lovely62 and LaDeeDah,

We all are so happy you rate our work this high! It is a great honour to have such a discerning players by our side
You fishies will be our best inspiration during the making of Nightmare Realm sequel. Stay tuned!

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

[Post New]by AvgSpock on Jul 17, 11 4:44 AM
Hi Dev_V,

I wanted to thank you so much for a spectacular and very beautiful game that I enjoyed from beginning to end! It's a very striking game and surprisingly unique as well. Thanks for having a complete and in depth story, too.

It has found it's place for me among my top 3 favorite games of all time.

I have also enjoyed making all of the origami! I may need a little more practice as my heart came out a little wonky but I sure loved trying.

I can hardly wait for your next game.

Congratulations on your new family addition, too Dev_Danny!

Dev_Danny
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Dev_Danny on Jul 17, 11 6:22 AM
Hey there AvgSpock!

Thank you very much for stopping by and writing a kudos to us! Appreciate that a lot! (and thanks for a stellar review in the review thread as well )!!!

It's great to hear that you found the origami tutorials fun and usefull . I think you are the first one who posted on the forums that you tried folding an origami!

Thank you one more time!

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

[Post New]by AvgSpock on Jul 17, 11 9:13 AM
Oh! Then let me say to you and for people that haven't tried yet, that the instructions are very good! I have made all of them. The tulip, butterfly and crane are right here on my desk.

I call them my Nightmare Realm “Deskpapers”

Once I figure out what I did wrong with the heart, I will remake one to add it to my collection, too.

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Jul 18, 11 9:42 AM
Hi Dev Danny,
I bought your CE this week-end and just finished it. Excellent game and I enjoyed it thoroughly. One suggestion: whenever I would move my cursor anywhere near the bottom, I'd either back out of the scene or bring up the inventory. It would help if there was a spot on the bottom, one side or the other, where you could click to move down and maybe if the arrow was a little smaller. Other than that, a very well done game and I'm looking forward to more. Marianne

Go to: