orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Re:Please make Sure It Is Continued ... Supporters?

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 31, 13 10:15 PM
what the Dickens? of course, MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

[Post New]by inawe111 on Jan 4, 14 8:30 PM
Does anyone know who we have to contact to find out once and for all if the game is coming out or not PART TWO

[Post New]by blackpingy on Feb 3, 14 12:50 PM
i really loved the game and can't wait for the sequel! just wish they will not let us hanging as it has been with some other games.

[Post New]by PsyLady on Feb 24, 14 3:24 PM
This is really one of my favorite and i just love it!! Hope really for the 2 for a while now!

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Mar 2, 14 10:02 PM
inawe111 wrote:Does anyone know who we have to contact to find out once and for all if the game is coming out or not PART TWO

It's been posted already in multiple threads in this forum that there is NO sequel planned for this game anytime soon. I've asked Charlaine Harris directly about it and she said there's no word about it anywhere as the company who made DFD has gone out of business. I don't know why another company couldn't take over the project. Maybe there are problems with copyright laws regarding it, but Charlaine didn't seem too interested in any sequels or in trying to get the story continued by another developer. So unless we hear word from the gaming world about another developer interested in continuing Dahlia's saga, we are SOL.

[Post New]by MeenFangrl on Mar 3, 14 4:48 AM
I love this game, and I'll totally get the sequel...if there ever is one. :/

[Post New]by _eleven_ on Mar 6, 14 1:52 PM
What's the story here? Has it really been nearly 3 years with no sequel? Please complete this game, there is an obligation to be kept to the fans and owners of this game.

Thank you.

[Post New]by LunarRaven on Mar 29, 14 8:38 PM
I absolutely love part one of this game, no matter how many times I play it, it just doesn't get old! I would defiantly pounce on the second part as soon as it comes out, I haven't read any of the books yet so I can't wait to see what happens next.. This is like an evil cliff hanger!

[Post New]by Prancingfox10 on Mar 30, 14 8:47 PM
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! Played the first installment twice since it's release, downloaded the theme song and listen to it over and over.

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Sirocco on Mar 30, 14 10:14 PM
This game is FUN and amusing and quite creative, part 2, yes please!

Go to: