Re:Post any The Secrets of Arcelia Island technical issues here only

[Post New]by ldozzy on Dec 7, 11 6:02 PM
I am supposed to fill my canteen in the fountain but I click every in and around it and it will not fill it. When I click for help or a hint it tells me to fill the empty canteen! At a stand still without the full canteen. Very annoying!

[Post New]by tylerjack0903 on Mar 27, 12 5:40 PM
I also am having problems getting the second canteen of water from the well in order to open the gate. Please fix!

[Post New]by Perseus88 on Aug 10, 12 11:42 PM
Dominick_Fontana wrote:I virtually never have a problem downloading, installing, or running the games, and I didn't this time either. But sometimes, I encounter some bugs during the game.

This is what I encountered in Chapter 2 (The 2nd Pearl). I put the bag of stones on the pedestal in the marketplace, but when I click on it, the mini-game doesn't open. Also, when I click on the well, the mini-game doesn't open. In both instances, when I click on it, it plays the music from the music box in the tent with the lady. So please add this to what needs to be fixed.

Thank you.

Yes, I, too, have the same problem. Is there anything we can do?

kirk3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by kirk3 on Aug 12, 12 2:15 PM
I was beginning to think it was my computer, but I see that others have had problems this summer. I hate having to deal with things nearly every time I buy a game. I have reinstalled this game twice, and when I open the game, I get a black screen. I have to close the game by pulling up the start menu.

[Post New]by moniraq on Aug 25, 12 8:53 PM
Hmmm....my problem seems to be a little different. I played the demo last night with no problems so I decided to purchase. Today, when I try to play my activated game, it will not play in full screen. I went to the options and tried clicking the letterbox option but that doesn't help. The game loads and plays but about 1.5 " of the bottom half is cut off. Anyone have any ideas?

[Post New]by jhamindybean on Nov 15, 12 2:27 PM
This morning I had no problem playing, I have now returned and the screen is missing the bottom 1.5". So you can't read the entire HO list. Help!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 15, 12 3:09 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear some of you are running into problems with the screen being off-center. One thing that might help with that is to adjust your resolution to accommodate the game. You can find more information about doing that here on our help article:

Screen Resolution

If that's not helping, please let our Tech Support Team know. They can look into why part of the screen is getting cut off and hopefully get you back to fullscreen gaming quickly!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

amaryken8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by amaryken8 on Dec 20, 12 8:39 AM
can't fill the canteen at the well the second time...help

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 20, 12 11:39 AM
Hey there amaryken8,

Since it looks like a few other customers have had similar issues with filling the canteen at the well the second time around, I would definitely contact Tech Support. They have the resources to really dive in and help figure out what may be causing that issue.

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

Go to: