Re:Post any Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by PhoenixLau on Feb 11, 13 9:44 AM
Hi BF,

This is an issue at blocked level.

When I got this step (please follow the link below to know where it is) it had hung up unexpectedly.

[Removed by Moderator]

How to reprocedure:

1/ Go to the screen
2/ Get the key from the man's hand first before talking to him.
3/ Then ... talking to him

After that, I couldn't play the game anymore. I couldn't get out of the screen to go ahead.

Edited on 02/11/2013 at 12:04:18 PM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Post any Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 11, 13 12:17 PM
Hi PhoenixLau,

I'm sorry you're running to trouble with this game!

From what you've described, it sounds like the game may be freezing up on your. With that sort of issue, the first thing to try is updating your video card, graphics drivers, and the software that handles the display aspects of the game. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If that doesn't get everything straightened out, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to really delve into how the game is running on your particular system and will work with you directly from there. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by stevejw on May 3, 13 8:21 AM
I'm not very far into the game and all of a sudden it just kept crashing.
I bought it from the app store on a tablet running winRT.

The icon went missing from the start screen, it was no longer installed!?

Have reinstalled it and now it just freezes and crashes at the first splash screen.

Any ideas?

Thanks ?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 10, 13 10:12 AM
Hey there stevejw and welcome to the Pond!

Sorry to hear that the game is crashing!

Troubleshooting is very limited here on the Forums but I would definitely recommend contacting our Mobile Support Team by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our Reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and get your game working!

I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Aug 18, 13 1:52 PM
I had an odd problem while playing this game that I do not remember from the first time around. I have to click and click and click to get puzzle pieces to rotate. Frustrating.

Remember the Date (Cabin Basement)

[Post New]by jagrfan on Sep 30, 13 4:50 PM
I have repeatedly entered the correct date in the combination lock of the safe in the basement of the cabin, but the safe will not unlock. I need some suggestions as to how to get around this road block.

Remember the Date (Cabin Basement)

[Post New]by PhntmBlackIce on Oct 1, 13 5:24 PM
jagrfan wrote:I have repeatedly entered the correct date in the combination lock of the safe in the basement of the cabin, but the safe will not unlock. I need some suggestions as to how to get around this road block.

I am having the same problem. I'm hoping I don't have to start all over again.

[Post New]by MsMopsy on Oct 5, 13 11:26 AM
PhoenixLau wrote:Hi BF,

This is an issue at blocked level.

When I got this step (please follow the link below to know where it is) it had hung up unexpectedly.

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">[Removed by Moderator]</a>

How to reprocedure:

1/ Go to the screen
2/ Get the key from the man's hand first before talking to him.
3/ Then ... talking to him

After that, I couldn't play the game anymore. I couldn't get out of the screen to go ahead.

[Post New]by MsMopsy on Oct 5, 13 11:27 AM
I am having the SAME EXACT PROBLEM - were you ever able to get this fixed?

welshway5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by welshway5 on Oct 10, 13 6:04 AM
eedebeep wrote:I"m supposed to go out of the boarding house and find an unconscious man, however, he's not there! and it doesn't seem I can go any farther without encountering him. Anyone else have this problem?

I'm having the same problems after purchasing this game two years later. I suspect it has something to do with my being unable to print the missing private detective's name over his information on the wall in my room in the boarding house. I've tried numerous times to do everything I'm supposed to do in the room, but the man does not appear.

[Post New]by miriamthequilter on Feb 21, 14 6:23 PM
Did any of you solve the issue with the runes? I am stuck there and if anyone has found a solution I would be very appreciative for your help.

[Post New]by carmona_sexygirl on Mar 26, 14 8:34 AM
im stuck in the basement where kate's boyfriend is giving me the car keys im supposed to go back to the car but I cant get out of there he still have the car keys in his hand and I have the car keys in my inventory I try login out but till the same.. what can I do?? btw I have the game on my laptop..

[Post New]by Dusk2451 on Apr 14, 14 6:20 AM
Hi, I am at the point in the game where you have to get water for the unconscious man and I know I have to go up to the church, but it won't let me go up there. I've tried restarting the game time and time again, but it won't let me click to go up to the church and get the final angel head. Help please?

Problem accessing bonus areas

[Post New]by valguard on Jul 8, 14 3:47 AM
I completed game, watched credits and when I go to access the bonus areas, say I must complete game first!
I'm not going through all that again, I stayed up all night to finish game. Please help

[Post New]by Narval7 on Aug 8, 14 4:29 PM
miriamthequilter wrote:Did any of you solve the issue with the runes? I am stuck there and if anyone has found a solution I would be very appreciative for your help.

Exactly the same for me! They are all lit but nothing happens. And when they are lit, no way to start over...

Edited on 08/08/2014 at 4:29:46 PM PST

[Post New]by SERENITY1980 on Oct 14, 14 7:14 AM
I am at the runes and have entered the correct numbers but nothing is happening. What do I do? This game has been great, and I really want to finish it.

SassiAngel
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by SassiAngel on Oct 25, 14 10:13 AM
I just purchased this and it won't download to the games manager and I can't save it! I'm not getting any error messages and don't have anything blocking it. (I downloaded a demo version of another game this morning with no issues). I really hope someone can give me an answer soon, because if I send in a report, it will take days for an answer and I have limited play time! PLEASE help me asap if you can!!

Go to: