zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Post any Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by zunan on Sep 18, 11 10:28 AM
i played the demo and e thing was fine..i bought the game and now it says error violation when i clicked to install the game after buying it only took a minute to say it was activated.. other games show the new download am going to try to uninstall and then re install wish me luck

DebL
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Post any Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by DebL on Sep 18, 11 8:31 PM
cmgillispie wrote:The game loaded just fine, then I got the following error message:
0x4FF46892 (tried to read from 0x09F0400), program terminated.

This is happening to me now, I can't even load the game, I get this message right at the start!! I wish that I would not have bought this game! hopefully they will fix all of the problems with it, or I have to exchane it or get my money back!!

JosieB5
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Post any Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by JosieB5 on Sep 20, 11 10:09 AM
I had this same trouble with the Error message. I reported to the Tech people who sent me a link to update my DirectX from Microsoft. Since then the game has so far run OK.

Hope this helps

[Post New]by twanalicious on Sep 22, 11 8:00 PM
I am in the bonus round of play. I am currently in the hospital and in an hidden object scene. It will not let me get the scapel and I dont see a alligator cup! HELP!!!!

OneTexan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by OneTexan on Sep 23, 11 8:18 AM
I too have no menue and half the hidden object list. I also had trouble even getting the Play button to work.........too bad it looks like a good game from what little I could get

miners rings ... had five placed all. no more rings

[Post New]by rosehawke on Sep 24, 11 9:44 PM
The game doesn't recognize that I already placed five rings. Smokey ghost just staring at me. No other options. Multiple people have this issue, so it seems as if it's a bug.

[Post New]by frogsmom1_ on Sep 25, 11 12:03 AM
didn't pick up the Libra emblem in the store; there was not a hidden object game so I could not get the glove-------HELP

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Sep 27, 11 3:48 PM
I played the entire game without any problems. When I was about halfway through the bonus game... I exited out.. when I came back it had wiped out all of my game play for the entire game! I uninstalled and reinstalled..didn't help. Now I will have to start at the very beginning of the entire game just to finish up the bonus game. No Thanks!

Re:Post any Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by eradaka on Sep 28, 11 6:31 PM
mrsj wrote:i have a problem with the miners rings, i have collected them all, but must have given one miner two or something and now i can't finish the game because one of my miners doesn't have a ring

I did the same thing the 2 skulls on the right needed only 1 more ring but i put the second there so I cant finish either. SO collect all rings 1st then put on is my helpful tidbit . I guess we wont be going to the hospital.

mrm101310
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mrm101310 on Sep 29, 11 6:15 AM
Having same problem. Too big for my screen, changes the screen resolution on my computer and cannot see all the hidden objects. Cannot close game. Have to hit "ctrl alt delete.

[Post New]by MyTFineSunshine on Sep 30, 11 6:25 AM
I was really looking forward to playing a game this morning and when I saw this, I thought sounds good. I'll try it. I am two minutes into the demo and the game freezes and starts and stops at will. Cursor is not as responsive as it should be. Please try to fix this as it looks to be a good game. Right now I am uninstalling and then will reinstall
to see if that helps.

[Post New]by MyTFineSunshine on Sep 30, 11 7:13 AM
I deleted the game and reinstalled it . . . just more of the same . . . Hopefully someone will fix the problem so we could enjoy what looks to be a promising game.

[Post New]by MyTFineSunshine on Sep 30, 11 9:35 AM
Just an aside . . . I downloaded another game and I am happily swimming in the pond playing a game. So . . . this problem is obviously not with my computer. I just thought that you should know.

[Post New]by asianana on Oct 1, 11 7:46 AM
Another unhappy person with game crashing issues. I am crashing right after I feed the bird and get the gold piece. the screen goes black and reboots. I have checked all fixes. Reinstalled and it did it again, same place. It is in the game. Hope there will be a patch soon. Or I want a refund or credit for this. Thanks

[Post New]by Shayvis on Oct 19, 11 9:47 AM
Your all lucky you even got to play. Each time I have downloaded it I get an error message, so I delete and download again - umpteen times!!! I was really looking forward to this game but if I can't even start the demo I certainly won't be buying it.
What a disappointment.

tporf
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by tporf on Oct 28, 11 1:41 PM
I made it through the whole game just fine. When I got to the Bonus, the padlock on the switch box in front of the hospital would not work. It's so frustating to pay double for a game and not be able to go any further! I just gave up. Does anyone have any suggestions so I can finish this game?

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Dec 15, 11 6:09 PM
I have got up to the part where you put the 2 masks in the theattre door, but I dont have the sorrow mask! where can I find it

therat03
Clownfish
Clownfish
646 Posts

[Post New]by therat03 on Dec 25, 11 2:29 PM
On the Mac version, in the barbershop HOG scene, has anyone else found that there is no Taurus symbol and thus there is no way to finish the scene and get the razor? The Hint sends you to the rainbow and I simply cannot find the Taurus. It looks as if the only solution is to start the game from scratch and hope that the HOG doesn't offer this item again, which is not something I would look forward to and definitely is not a strong inducement to buy this game if there is no true solution.

Edited on 12/25/2011 at 2:31:18 PM PST

linda1942
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by linda1942 on May 10, 12 12:54 PM
Get access violation 0x1727D58 (tried to write to 0x002E0053) program terminated. How do you fix it?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 10, 12 1:26 PM
Hi Fishies,

It sounds like a few of you are experiencing issues with access violation errors. Those can be caused by a few things, but a couple great troubleshooting steps can be found in our help article here:

Access Violation

If the recommendations on that help article aren't working, please contact our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to help. I also would encourage you to run a Dr. Felix Report, as that will help us get a better look at your computer's configuration.

I hope that helps to get the game running!

bfgSeine

Go to: