Fykomfei
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Re:Syberia - Instructions on How To Play

[Post New]by Fykomfei on Apr 10, 10 1:24 AM
I kind of don't understand this game. Played for a while yesterday, saved game, and today when I opened the game agin, it started from the beginning! What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by Shirlfo7 on Apr 17, 10 9:55 PM
4/17/10

I purchased this game today and for the last two hours I have been trying to get through the lobby scene where the lady has picked up gears from the floor where the little MOMO through them. I cannot however get the gears to place on the table top where the markings are made according to their size. I cannot seem to place them there from the lower left corner of the scene??? Help...

Thank you,
Shirlfo7

[Post New]by martil on Apr 19, 10 12:24 PM
I played this game for about 2 hours. I did manage to get outside, found two puzzles could not solve them and was unable to go any further. Is there any instructions on how to play this game and if so where are they listed. I am usually able to figure out your games but this one has me stumped.

Thanks,
Martil

[Post New]by tyljie on Apr 23, 10 1:15 AM
Shirlfo7 wrote:4/17/10

I purchased this game today and for the last two hours I have been trying to get through the lobby scene where the lady has picked up gears from the floor where the little MOMO through them. I cannot however get the gears to place on the table top where the markings are made according to their size. I cannot seem to place them there from the lower left corner of the scene??? Help...

Thank you,
Shirlfo7

You cannot place the gears on the table. It's used at the building behind the cemetry. Place the gears at the panel to the elevator. Take the elevator to the top. Good Luck!

[Post New]by gameglutens on May 3, 10 1:06 PM
cat52 wrote:LOL and then there was a Syberia forum! Magic

[Post New]by anneni on May 6, 10 11:47 PM
craskehouse wrote:Anyone got this yet? Are there any faults?After all the trouble with Evil under the sun,Im waiting for someone to download it as theres no tester!

I´m trying it right now but I think it´s hard from the beginning. We´ll see if I get trough with it. Good luck

[Post New]by Sallyforth on May 7, 10 11:08 AM
I have Clear. took me 45 minutes to download, and I was upset cuz I thought that was long. Not from what I've been hearing. Anywho, can any1 tell me how to locate the key in the waiting room of Mr. Alfolter's office? I've been stuck in that office for over 3hrs; and I'm getting tired of walking up & down the street with nothing to do.
Why does is automaton in a different position close up, than when viewed in normal perspective?

[Post New]by Sallyforth on May 7, 10 11:13 AM
Where is the walk through?

[Post New]by leahlive1 on May 8, 10 7:17 PM
Can someone please help me???? I heard all these good things about this game so I went ahead and purchased it. So far it looks beautiful but there are some things that are frustrating me immensely.

Firstly, if I leave the game, even though I pressed "save game" it is not saving the game and I have to start all over again every time. Second, I am finding it difficult with the "help" that this game offers and I have to exit the game, go to the forum and then go back to the game to get instructions or help, and lo and behold I then have to start the game all over again.

Can someone please help me find a way of loving this game as others have without all of the frustration.

Thank you......Leahlive

[Post New]by Curiosity64 on May 10, 10 12:42 AM
I can't get it to save my game! What gives?

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 18, 10 2:58 AM
It seems I'm not the only one in trouble ! I bought this game quite a long time ago, and I just can't sort it out. I guess I bought it because of the beautiful graphics. Still I'm stuck, just as for Evil under the sun. I really don't understand why there is no walktrough for this game, they do give one for silly little games that don't need one. Something far wrong here. So this game is quietly sleeping among my "bought games", what a wate of time and money.............. You're supposed to play to enjoy yourself, not to go half mad with rage and helplessness.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 18, 10 3:01 AM
PS : waste... and by the way I can't save the game either, I've got to start it right up from the beginning, so I gave up.

[Post New]by jerryleejohnson on Jun 1, 10 5:05 PM
the lips move but no sound happens, any ideas?

[Post New]by Susan_T on Jun 6, 10 7:56 AM
Hello BFG. I am VERY embarassed to say that I can not even get past the front desk. I have the key for the bell, and when I click on it from my inventory I see the icon in lower left corner of my screen. My mouse becomes a "hand" to pick it up, but does not grab it and I am stuck. Hope this isn't an indicator of how difficult this game will be for this middle-aged player...
Thanks

[Post New]by slightom53 on Jul 15, 10 11:57 AM
how do you make oscars feet the right way?

[Post New]by simplysusan on Jul 26, 10 1:38 PM
Can someone PLEASE help me play this game? I've never played this type of game before and I purchased Syberia but can't get past getting the top of the key at the check-in desk. I'm totally CLUELESS how to find the bottom part or get any further than the lobby. This is also the first time I've ever posted anything so I'm not quite sure how this works.

[Post New]by cindymartin on Sep 10, 10 4:16 PM
how far in this game do you go before it is saved. every time i start i have to start over. I am getting so tired of that, especially since I have already gotten the toy mammouth.

[Post New]by Nanaincharge on Sep 15, 10 9:07 PM
Well I wish there was a Blog because I can not figure out how to get coal, key, change for candy machine. Basicly I am stuck. I did get the train wound up, that is it

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 16, 10 3:49 AM
cindymartin wrote:how far in this game do you go before it is saved. every time i start i have to start over. I am getting so tired of that, especially since I have already gotten the toy mammouth.

Saving the game is in two parts. Once you have selected Save Game, you have to click on one of the black squares to store a screenprint of your current location. That's when you'll Load from when you restart.
Try single (left) click and double-click to take the snapshot.

[Post New]by Lutsi14 on Sep 25, 10 2:12 PM
I have downloaded Syberia twice - both times it will not let me go past the main menu - help

Go to: