Re:Post any Grim Tales: The Bride technical issues here only

[Post New]by 1956gritsgal on Oct 20, 13 8:38 PM
In the very first screen I touched on the clock face on wall and now I can't get it to close. What do I do? Makes me nervous about buying a game when I have problems on first screen

nwind
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Doesn't Seem to Like Windows 8

[Post New]by nwind on Nov 8, 13 10:26 AM
I realize that this is the first in the Grim Tales series about Luisa and her family but I cannot even come close to playing it successfully. The game keeps shutting down with a Windows error.

On a positive note, I had no problems with Legacy and Wishes, but am sorry I cannot complete this one. My patience with the malfunctions is pretty much exhausted.

Edited on 11/08/2013 at 10:28:26 AM PST

[Post New]by vudoggie on Feb 13, 14 3:14 PM
I can not even start the game as all the options/menu are off my wide screen I have clicked to not use wide screen and it tells me my resolution is set too high so what do I change it to?

[Post New]by Silencebettie on May 24, 14 7:19 PM
Can't play. I cant start the game and hit play but it wont let me click anything. And for some reason I can't start a new game.

[Post New]by dblgee53 on Sep 28, 14 7:14 AM
Same problem with the lever and oil ..... mechanism oiled, lever placed, but game doesn't recognize it. Wish I would have read the posts first.... Now I remember why I dropped my account. It is irritating to purchase a game only for it not to work at the end. I say FIX IT or provide a REFUND..... VERY VERY ANNOYED!

[Post New]by sandraf93 on Nov 10, 14 5:17 PM
Until recently, I have not had any trouble running the game. However, I decided to play the game again today and I keep getting an Access Violation Error. It occurs at random points in the game. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.Sandra

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 11, 14 9:48 AM
Hey sandraf93

It's definitely not fun to have an error message coming up randomly in the game My first recommendation would be to check out the following help article for some steps to try:

Access Violation

If those steps don't quite fix the issue, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you

bfgVaiya

Go to: