Welcome to Be Rich forum

Re:Welcome to Be Rich forum

[Post New]by DKinner1956 on Apr 11, 09 1:54 PM
maggie156 wrote:you have to build 2 new bungalows with a 60% rating which means the number in the bottom left hand corner of the bungalows. you do this by putting parks and such by them. It took me several tries to get the right combination. then they will sell you the other ones which you demolish and then you finish the road to connect the house that needs to be repaired
I did it 50 diffremt ways to get it and there is no way that it can be done.So please tel me how you did it.

[Post New]by DKinner1956 on Apr 12, 09 8:41 PM
I have done everything I could to get bunglo home with 60% bonus and can't figure how to get it someone please help me before I go crazy thank you

sassy1113
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by sassy1113 on Apr 19, 09 3:32 PM
Use the bulldozer to take out part of the roadway. After you buy the Mansion. This will give you lots of room. Put a garden between the two bungalows and add more park items till it reaches 60%. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by nadycarjan on Jul 15, 09 9:53 PM
Does anyone know how to pass the Mansfield stage as an expert I have tried and tried

[Post New]by blackpot on Aug 6, 09 9:40 PM
Has anyone played Create a Mall? If so, how would you compare it to Be Rich? I guess I really want to know, out of the two, which one is recommened the better one?

Edited on 08/06/2009 at 9:47:31 PM PST

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Aug 29, 09 12:58 PM
blackpot wrote:Has anyone played Create a Mall? If so, how would you compare it to Be Rich? I guess I really want to know, out of the two, which one is recommened the better one?

Hi I bought Create a Mall and I thought it was great fun, I did not get stuck at all and it was a joy to fix the malls up the way I wanted I only played the trial of Be Rich I gather it is like Build a Lot, the one I really enjoyed was Plan it Green I thought that one was brilliant, although I am about to purchase Build a Lot 4 as it has not got a timer, I can't abide timed games.

[Post New]by PcolaCash on Jan 29, 10 3:33 PM
blackpot wrote:Has anyone played Create a Mall? If so, how would you compare it to Be Rich? I guess I really want to know, out of the two, which one is recommened the better one?
I have played both

[Post New]by PcolaCash on Jan 29, 10 3:36 PM
PcolaCash wrote:
I have played both.
And on Create A Mall you build a mall and on Be Rich! you build,sell,upgrade,and buy things. By the way I have completed them both.

[Post New]by kennethprince on Feb 10, 10 10:48 AM
BEST WAY TO BE RICH INSTANTLY

Follow these steps:
1. Create a paypal PREMIUM Account at this address. It is free;

http://www.paypal.com

When asked for credit card details simply say cancel. You do not need to fill it.

2.Then go to the following link;

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=kennethprince

Join this site. It is also free. You get paid for completing surveys over there 6$ to 4$ dollars per survey and 1.25$ per referral thats a lot.
u will get CASH EASILY!!
i myself am collecting some exta cash after doing this few steps.
it will at most take you 10 mins, why not give it a try? =)

4.. Another thing you can also use paypal money to buy stuff on ebay and other shopping sites.

5. Thats is it. So Simple and I swear it works.

[Post New]by greenmelinda on Feb 28, 10 9:16 PM
My game does not work. I get a black screen with white and gray checkerboards.

I would like to play this game and judging by other posts on this forum, I'm not the only one having difficulties. This is about the 10th issue I've had with Big Fish in one way or another. Is this going to be resolved anytime soon?

steeveg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by steeveg on Mar 10, 10 8:39 PM
salut

Welcome to Be Rich forum

[Post New]by stid57 on May 7, 10 11:12 AM
Salut à tous! Je suis bloqué au Niveau Où Je Dois Construire «Deux pavillons 3 étoiles bonus avec une plus value de 60%" pour les Agriculteurs. Je Ne comprends Pas Ce qu'il faut faire. Quelle Formule doit on Appliquer? Faut-il l'acheter cher et le vendre le Moins Cher. Aidez moi, s'il vous-plaît?

[Post New]by Taupic1 on Feb 15, 12 7:57 AM
I am stuck on level Pinedale. I can only get 55% bonus on my bungalows. Some sites I have filled with decoration parks etc. has anyone sussed out this level?

[Post New]by Borgpyro on Aug 1, 12 10:31 PM
If you Really wanna be rich try this

http://63a48f1b0ls2xv2bpakzqb4n2a.hop.clickbank.net/

Go to: