Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to NiBiRu: Age of Secrets forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 12, 10 2:37 PM
This is not a HOG at all but a hard large file adventure game.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Dec 12, 10 3:16 PM
sunsetsky49 wrote:Hi Everyone .....

I have been totally addicted to Hidden Object Games (or like I call them H.O.G.'s)
I usually try the 1 hour download first (as I have purchased a couple of real lemons in the beginning) I was curious about the " Welcome to NiBiRu: Age of Secrets"
I really do not want to buy it unless is is as good or better than for example:Lost Chronicals - Salem and or Haunted Legends: Queen of Spades.....

So if anyone that is a serious gamer with HOG's or / Adventure.../ HOG's please reply asap as it does look interesting as did others and even though it seems like it could be a good game and it only costs

This game is not a HOG or IHOG game. And, no, you do not have a skip button. It is of the pure adventure type that was played before the HOG craze. It is not comparable with the games that you mention because you have to do more of the figuring out of 'what do I do next' instead of the game actually telling you what to do. However, if you enjoy challenges and like to figure out puzzles on you own you will like it. You also need to know how to find a walk-through to get you started and over the 'rough spots'. It's a great game just takes more involvement and thinking that HOG and IHOG games. It is more comparable to the Nancy Drew games, Syberia, and Carol Reed games.

[Post New]by sunsetsky49 on Dec 13, 10 1:27 AM
Wow this "Welcome to NiBiRu game " is well very challenging....no haven't made it off the bridge yet, but with my extensive H.O. gaming I have learned that "Patience is a Virtue" eventually I will be able to proceed after reading more and checking the Walk through....It takes time I can tell just by the size and graphics of the game that This will be one of the most challenging...........
Happy Trails Everyone

Sunsetsky49

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 13, 10 2:02 AM
A hint to getting off the bridge (and to the game in general) - right-click can be critical.

[Post New]by vickydiane1 on Dec 18, 10 7:50 PM
nanastell wrote:Hello all,is there any one out there that is enjoying this game?? All I see are negative remarks.

[Post New]by vickydiane1 on Dec 18, 10 8:00 PM
I have been playing and buying **** & Secret games for a while. I love this game because it is so challenging and feel I get my money's worth. Sure I get stuck, but I go to the forum and get help when I need it. But some I solve so easily and I feel that's the rip. If you don't like a true challenge, don't buy this game. If you do, you'll love it!

[Post New]by purplesunrise2 on Dec 19, 10 2:46 PM
I have enjoyed this game all the way through untill i get to the temple and do all that needs doing, puzzles etc. I am now stuck there because i put the prism in the slot where it should go before talking to the guy So now i am totally stuck because i looked on the universal hint place and it says if the prism is not in your inventory the game will not carry on I cant pick it up again HELP

[Post New]by purplesunrise2 on Dec 19, 10 2:51 PM
I am rather annoyed as i have got so far in this, i love these games, to all those whinging u obviously have never played a proper adventure game Try broken sword which is similar to Nibiru I expect most of the moaners have only played the hidden object adventures which are not that challenging to be honest. But now i am totally stuck on this one thing that is so bloody stupid

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 19, 10 2:53 PM
purplesunrise2 - try searching for the walkthrough on you tube. You can watch the part you are stuck on.

Aztec9744
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Aztec9744 on Dec 21, 10 12:02 PM
I called them & I was into the building. I am stuck on the 1st floor.

Can U give me some ideas?

TY!

Welcome to NiBiRu: Age of Secrets forum

[Post New]by nonniof3 on Dec 25, 10 12:39 AM
yorkierescue wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to NiBiRu: Age of Secrets forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other NiBiRu: Age of Secrets players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by nonniof3 on Dec 25, 10 12:44 AM
Please, please tell me how to get the wine into the bottle. I have retraced my steps several times to enable me to purchase the wine for the old man, and Martin has talked the beggar about the empty bottle. Where do I go from there? I clicked on the bottle to initiate the conversation with the beggar who offers Martin an empty bottle...from this point I am stuck. I have been stuck here well over a week. I have returned to this spot several times, but I don't know how to get the bottle. Someone please help!!

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Dec 27, 10 2:48 PM
I am in the lobby with mail boxes are and the elevator but have not been able to get him to get the right mail box so to know which floor and apartment to go to. I just move him in the right spot can someone help?

[Post New]by roberta47 on Dec 29, 10 10:54 PM
can someone help me? I'm in the apt and the computer will not accept the cats' name of felix. i put felix in lower case, but when I press enter button, it just beeps and i'm stuck and can't go any further.

[Post New]by roberta47 on Dec 29, 10 10:57 PM
to VTCT go to the left side of mailboxes and right click on them then you will be given the floor and apt number. - roberta47

[Post New]by aselma_29 on Dec 31, 10 11:32 AM
Hi there,

I have a problem with this game, once I get out from Barbora's apartment I cannot move forward, the games freezes!! Could anybody tell me what should I do, please?? I have just bought this game today!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

[Post New]by aselma_29 on Jan 5, 11 11:01 AM
i am stuck on getting the ketchup for the hod dog that i am suppose to give to the beggar!!! I cannot see any bottle of ketchup at the hotel lobby where I am suppose to find it!!! Any help, please?????

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 5, 11 11:55 AM
@roboberta,
try using felix backwards -- that was the password in one place

@qaselma
You may benefit from a walk through or guide to help you as you get started. There are some available on the internet. Search for Walk through for Nibiru and you find it. Game boomers site is good and well as universal hints.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 5, 11 11:58 AM
The ketchup confuses a lot of people.

There is some on a table in plain sight. The only problem is that it's at the table where the bad guy is sitting when you actually need it. Forget it.

Near to one of the counter pillars closer to the door (on the counter itself) is a tray. The ketchup you want is on that.

[Post New]by margwatt on Jan 12, 11 6:20 PM
AFTER READING SOME POSITIVE COMMENTS ON THE GAME. I HAD PREVIOUSLY QUIT IT. I DECIDED TO TRY IT AGAIN. I HATED ALMOST EVERY MINUTE OF PLAYING IT. I NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE IT THROUGH WITHOUT THE WALKTHROUGH GUIDE. IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FINISH IT AND THEN THE GAME CUT OFF BEFORE FINISHING THE LAST SCENE IN THE GRAVEYARD. I STAND BY MY FIRST DECISION. THIS GAME IS NOT FOR THE AVERAGE GAME PLAYER. I DO NOT RECCOMEND IT. THE GAME CONTROLS ARE POOR, DIRECTIONS ARE POOR . I HAVE LIKED ALL THE GAMES I HAVE PREVIOUSLY GOTTEN FROM BIG FISH. I FEEL CHEATED ON THIS ONE.

Go to: