stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:Reviews for Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings

[Post New]by stanliness on Jan 9, 12 11:59 AM
So glad BF offered the specials on the best of the year games - I'd missed this one - did not like the looks of the guy with the blue light coming out of his eyes - but the game was awesome! I guess I should feel cheated about the cut ending, but I don't. I just wish it had been longer, and used all the paintings. Great game.

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Jan 16, 12 11:18 AM
This was an enjoyable relaxing game. I loved the scared gnome and Johnny Depp was a bonus. Fantastic.I think its just wonderful how you all come up with brilliant new ideas

Thanks Fenomen and Big Fish

Linda

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Jan 20, 12 3:40 PM
I really enjoyed this game, I didnt want it to end. I have been looking for a good **** game, I always play game twice and will play it again.

angelfishp
Catfish
Catfish
1,600 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishp on Jan 27, 12 4:21 AM
I enjoyed this game. The puzzles were fun and the graphics were so pretty and clear. The ending left much to be desired in the SE version, though. I am glad I bought at the $3.99 sale.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Feb 17, 12 11:48 AM
I played the CE demo but I thought that the game while pretty it was not enough for CE, boy oh boy I was mistaken.

I finally bought the SE on sale and what a surprise, the Game is beautiful, the graphics so well done, the music was very pleasant and it actually have a calming effect on me.

While I was playing I wish it never ended.

I regret to say that I missed a great CE. but will be waiting for the next CE that is for sure.

psylocibin
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by psylocibin on Sep 1, 12 10:03 PM
I am conflicted. the game is fun and beautiful but really too easy although I like that it tells us when to go to the map. Did not like hearing that there was no ending to the SE version. But today it is on sale 2.99 what a bargain for a game I really like even if I am a little put off at how simple everything is. Decisions....do not know ....

[Post New]by Ancientsymbols on Dec 19, 12 7:56 AM
Great Game! A lot of fun and wonderful graphics.

[Post New]by srajhart on Apr 8, 14 9:39 PM
This is a sad game. It is of a caliber that should be in the first video game played. A total waste of money and your time.

[Post New]by srajhart on Apr 8, 14 9:41 PM
Thank you big fish for mostly good games at a good price. There are some that should never had been made but for the most part. Good job.

Go to: